Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

how did you 1st hear about taylor

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:07 PM

i 1st herd of her in mid 2007
i was bored one day and i was on miley world and some phyco kept IMing me on miley chat that she way taylor swift and to listen to her music
it was really freaky lol and i usally ignore that stuff but something told me to youtube it
so i did and it was love at 1st site ahahha
the music was so fun and i been a fan since
months later she was all over the radio and im like "omg !!!!!!!!" :p
so thank you random weird kid who messged me lol changed my life :p

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu30/imetmiley618/012-1.jpg

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: how did you 1st hear about taylor

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:15 AM

It would be solo cool of we could find that kid on TC!

My older sister asiel my if I knew some good songs for her so I was looking at the Dutch music charts and Taylor was in it! On number 13 if I'm right... However it was on 29 april 2009 and I played love story the rest of my vacation non stop. It was the forst time I was fangirling and I never stopped... My sister doesn't like her though.....

Re: how did you 1st hear about taylor

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:20 AM

My sister listened to Teardrops On My Guitar and I was really into it & then one of my friends sent me Love Story but it was when I got really sad (I had a bad few months) and started listening to Back To December & then I listened to more of her music and became OBSESSED.

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:31 AM

I became a Switftie in summer 2009 when I watched Love Story on Youtube (it was shared there). I liked the princess theme and some days later I watched the video of YBWM and found it even better (now I better like Love Story).
    I Spoke Now on 12th March, 2011

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 8:06 AM

In January 2008, I was putting music onto my mp3 player and found Teardrops On My Guitar!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 8:25 AM

In 2006 I heard Teardrops on My Guitar in my dance class and I loved it! So I went home and listened to all of her other songs!

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and HoldingMyBreath for these signatures :)

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 8:25 AM

I heard Tim McGraw on the radio the week it started playing and fell in love with the song :) Teardrops on My Guitar is the song that made me a HUGE fan :)
    Thank You Daya!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 8:40 AM

I happened to see the music video for Teardrops on my Guitar and I was like, ohmigosh! This is so good. So I bought her album and that was the end of me

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 2:07 PM

I heard her from a friend! I think the song was our song and I wasn't so sure then I went home to search her up and now I'm obsessed !

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Oh, my bro showed me "Love Story" and said "You'll like this" but cos my bro suggested her, I didnt like her straight away :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 2:09 PM

the crossroads proformance she did!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:55 PM

2006 when Tim McGraw first came out. I heard it and instantly fell in love. I have been a Swifty ever since!

Gif credit to uniqueswift on tumblr

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:58 PM

In 2006, I saw Tim McGraw on iTunes under new music.. I bought the single!! And have bought everything Taylor released since then.

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 8:35 PM

randomly watching videos on Youtube and found YBWM.

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I first heard about Taylor in mid-2007. These two girls at my parish picnic were talking about some girl named "Taylor Swift" and her song "Teardrops on my Guitar" & "Our Song", they played it on their phones & I was eavesdropping & really liked the song. When I got home, I looked up all of Taylor's songs on Youtube & from that moment on was a Swiftie.
    Marianna

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Can't remember the year! But I was playing around on music choice and became obsessed with Tim McGraw! Since then I have loved her!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Well I've known and loved her since Tim McGraw was released on the radio. I loved the song and then Teardrops on My Guitar came out. I loved it too. My mom and I were going to Brad Paisley's concert in Calgary and she opened for him and I was so excited to see her. Then I got her first album for my birthday and I have been OBSESSED since! It seems each album she comes out with I'm a little more obsessed with her ;)

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 7:01 AM

about 2 years ago I was reading a newspaper and there was this article about best-selling singers in the USA. I rememeber Taylor was in Top 10. That's when I first heard of her.
    This year, in April, I was reading The Hunger Games and I was watching interviews about the film on Youtube and then I came across Safe and Sound and I loved it sooo much, I couldn't stop listenning to it. Then I listened to all of her songs cause I was simply obsessed and now, I'm a swiftie.
    "Love is a ruthless game
    Unless you play it good and right"

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.