Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Me Singing Taylor Songs!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Hey everyone! So, I post videos on youtube of me singing a bunch of different songs, including ones that I wrote sometimes.

I recently did All Too Well and I Almost Do from Red and if you could check them out that'd be awesomeee!
Thanks guys

Here they are;
All Too Well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ0_cAa7CMg

I Almost Do
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Phx4EESj6E&feature=channel&list=UL

Red (duet with my friend)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE6UY4UYxXQ&feature=channel&list=UL

Begin Again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qwui8O2OdE&feature=channel&list=UL

We are never ever getting back together:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a3D1ryNY3A&feature=channel&list=UL

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Me Singing Taylor Songs!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Bump!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:07 PM

that was really good!!
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen
    Click below

Cred

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Great job!!

Here's a cover of a couple of my own Taylor Swift covers! I would love it if you could check them out.

P.s. I subbed!

Begin Again: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIXKATQZHqY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIXKATQZHqY

Safe and Sound: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiYD5jHvJFI&feature=channel&list=U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiYD5jHvJFI&feature=channel&list=U

Thanks! :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:14 PM

You're amazing, very talentuous :) Keep on the amazing work, and keep us updated :)

Please sign the petition
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2137191

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Very nice! You have talent! :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

“No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”
    -Taylor Swift-

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:24 PM

You are so so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ]

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:29 PM

I've been subscribed to you for awhile now Bethan, you're so talented. I love your voice! =)

1. Jai avatar Jai

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:55 PM

I've been subscribed to you for almost a year now! Your voice becomes more powerful and very pretty. You are very talented! All Too Well was the most beautiful thing I've heard!

-Jai
    http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p593/jainj97/b305d464.jpg

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Bumppppp :D

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:44 AM

You're very talented!! I especially like All Too Well!!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:55 PM

I love your covers so much Bethan it's unreal!!! XXX

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:58 PM

You're really good!! :)
    xx

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.