Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Last Kiss VS Sad Beautiful Tragic

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:18 AM

Last Kiss! The Lyrics are just Flawless!!!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:20 AM

Omswift I can't choose I love both, to me I see Last Kiss as a very long song with some of the best lyrics eve but SBT is ..... Incredible I can't describe how much I love it

KLC, Racheal, TLQ THANKS

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:30 AM

Both are so flawless! I just can't even.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:34 AM

I dont know... they're both beautiful. Last kiss is soo deep, and when Taylor sings that song live she makes me cry. But sad beautiful tragic is more mature and more beautiful.. I dont know why.
    Love them both but now Im in love with Sad beautiful tragic

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:46 AM

I actually don't know...... Last kiss is so deep and flawless and it's so sad but Sad Beautiful Tragic is also so beautiful and it really makes you want to sing along and it's really heart touching (if you know what i mean)
    They are both amazing but I think I will have to go with Sad Beautiful Tragic :) x
    We are never ever ever getting back together......

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:50 AM

This is such a hard question!!! I just absolutely adore both!! Musically and melody-wise, Last Kiss is better, but lyrically, Sad Beautiful Tragic is amazing!!! So... I'll have to say both :)

RE: Last Kiss VS Sad Beautiful Tragic

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:07 AM

Last Kiss.
    "Haters can scream hate to me all they want but at the end of the day, I know my Swifties can scream louder."

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:16 AM

Definetely Last Kiss... I don't get SBT.
    So in a Wednesday in a cafe,
    I watched it begin again

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:16 AM

I like last kiss more, but sad beautiful tragic is amazing too!

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:20 AM

Last kiss :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:28 AM

Overall I'd say Sad Beautiful Tragic but lyrically Last Kiss
    I met Taylor Swift on October 7th 2012

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:29 AM

Last Kiss

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:32 AM

Last Kiss!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:35 AM

On the moment, last kiss.
    And we were dancing, dancing like we're made of starlight

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Last Kiss

I love you, Evann

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:36 AM

i like them both.... i can't pick

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:38 AM

I can't choose!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:39 AM

I will always love last kiss and when she performed it live at the speak now tour I loved it more. I hope she performs sad beautiful tragic on the red tour
    Follow me :) https://twitter.com/Haunted137
    8/8/09 - Opened for Keith Urban
    4/2/10 - Fearless
    5/27/11 - Speak Now
    8/24/11 - Speak Now

RE: Last Kiss VS Sad Beautiful Tragic

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:39 AM

I love both but I think I like sad beautiful tragic a little more.
    I was fearless october 3 2009 and learned to speak now on July 30 2011!!

[url=http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii601/4everfearless/tumblr_li0lthGkQq1qbgeafo1_5001_zpsb]http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii601/4everfearless/tumblr_li0lthGkQq1qbgeafo1_5001_zpsb[/url][/signature]

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Last Kiss!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.