Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Easy Taylor songs to play on the piano

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:48 AM

So I decided to play the piano again (I have stopped for a while). Could you tell me some Taylor songs that are relatively easy to start practicing with?
Long Live the walls we crashed through, I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you...

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Easy Taylor songs to play on the piano

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:50 AM

I'd say Back To December, maybe? :) You should record it & upload it so we can listen to it! xx

Re: Easy Taylor songs to play on the piano

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:52 AM

YOU'RE NOT SORRY IS SOOOO EASY.
    "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever."

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Bluebell wrote:

I really want to learn that on the piano! If anyone has a tutorial could they tell me please? :) I used to play piano but I didn't get far up in the levels but i can still play some basic songs.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Definitely You're Not Sorry! It's only 4 chords and it's super beautiful! Also Sparks Fly is pretty easy.
    "Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"
    "I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love"

"I love each freckle on your face!"-Jump Then Fall
    "I remember your blue eyes looking into mine"-Ronan

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:32 AM

haunted, you're not sorry, fearless are all really easy, also safe and sound is surprisingly easy!!
    I got to speak now on the 29th of March 2011

Taylor Swift made this careless mans careful daughter fearless

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:35 AM

Thank you all!
    Long Live the walls we crashed through, I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you...

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:48 AM

anything else?...

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Hey, I'm searching for this as well =) I found a video on YT for Mine, shouldn't be too difficult...

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Lexingtonky13 wrote:
    Bluebell wrote:

I really want to learn that on the piano! If anyone has a tutorial could they tell me please? :) I used to play piano but I didn't get far up in the levels but i can still play some basic songs.

I've never played piano before... Always wanted to we have a keyboard.... Would that work? :P Also how easy is your not sorry like super easy or easy? (Sorry for the totally irrelevant comment).

The awesome xosweetgirl18xo

Lolobeen ^

Made by the incr

RE: Easy Taylor songs to play on the piano

Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Thanx i was looking for this too.
    Im using my keyboard for i almost do. its really easy and only uses 2 chords. G and A

[url=http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w4]http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w4[/url][/signature]

Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 11:52 PM

you're not sorry, and sparks fly are the same chords.
    Bm, G, D, Am

[URL=http://s265.ph[/signature]

Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 11:58 PM

All Taylor songs are easy to play if you play with chords. But anyway I think back to december and you're not sorry are perfect at the piano!!!

Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 2:44 AM

i can play btd :)

^Both By :D

^R4B :)

Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 3:57 PM

i've heard fearless is pretty easy.
    What about the first man that was on the moon. He said "One small step for man" I would have just said "Oh my god I'm on the moon!"

Sat, May 18, 2013 at 12:58 PM

All too well its just c g am and f

Sat, May 18, 2013 at 1:10 PM

I love to play the intro to 'Haunted' over and over again. Its just Dm Bflat F C. Add an Aminor at "Somethings made your eyes go cold" and that's all you need. Five chords. And I got a nice arrangement of 'Cold As You' from http://www.musicnotes.com/ that I've been playing a lot lately.
    Jenna Cole
    12/13/1999 - 4/24/2013
    You will be remembered

Graphic by Jenna, Tay with Emma Routh

Sat, May 18, 2013 at 1:38 PM

All Too Well is easy enough and sounds lovely :)

Sat, May 18, 2013 at 2:49 PM

I could probably do some tutorials for you guys, if you want me to.
    Swifty over 50!! How many are there!? Write me!

[url=]

Sun, May 19, 2013 at 1:40 AM

One of my current favourites, Safe and Sound: http://www.scribd.com/doc/88835770/Safe-Sound
    Isabelle

Sun, May 19, 2013 at 1:45 AM

Back To December is easy

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.