1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Dream collaborations?

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:18 PM

I think there was a thread about this earlier, but I can't find it... Oh well...
If Taylor was going to collaborate (like a duet) with someone, who do you want it to be?

I would love to see a collaboration with:
Miranda Lambert
Carly Rae Jepsen

^ Quite different artists, haha...

Add more later, if I can think of someone...

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Dream collaborations?

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:21 PM

I'd like her to do some with some boys, so maybe...... um....... I don't know. Who is the best boy singer?

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:22 PM

One Direction. Train. Coldplay.

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Paramore would be amazing!!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:30 PM

SO many artists!! I thought Ed Sheeran would be good.. but it happened..and it is AMAZING!!!!! But I would LOVE to see her and Bruno Mars!!! :)
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:31 PM

InMyBestRedDress wrote:
    One Direction. Train. Coldplay.

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

Coldplay, YES!! :D
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Parachute!
    Boys like girls! (Again!)
    Simple plan
    Owl city

From the netherlands I would like it if she would do anything with handsome poets. But I recognize a hopeless case if I see one

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:52 PM

I think she should sing with Miranda Lambert, Eden's Edge, Hunter Hayes
    My favorite role model is not someone famous but fictional-------NANCY DREW RULES!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Hunter Hayes would be cool for sure. I think she and Kellie Pickler should do another song together where they both get solos, rather than Taylor doing just the back-up vocals.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Hmm, Paramore, Coldplay, Owl city, Olly Murs or the script for me :)
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbthefh3GB1qd9ryso1_500.gif

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Taylor Swift and Katy Perry

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:12 PM

The Script!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Taylor Swift + Katy Perry= AWESOMENESS!!!

they are my 2 top artists

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:13 PM

A collaboration w/ CRJ would be pretty much awful. But 1D, that would be flawless. And my goodness Coldplay.

Graphic Shop

^Kathryn (BeautifulTragicLoveAffair)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Taylor and James Taylor! I know that they performed a duet with their own songs but I think that they should write a song together and have one of them put it on their next album.
    All you have to do to be my friend, is like me.
    -Taylor Swift

made by Songwriter6

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:18 PM

I have a few.
    One Direction
    Carly Rae Jepsen
    Cher Lloyd
    Train
    Coldplay
    -DAAA
    - DAAA
    -Kaylee

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:18 PM

OH! And Megan & Liz :)
    -DAAA
    - DAAA
    -Kaylee

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:21 PM

I would love to see a collaboration between Taylor and Bon Jovi. I also like the idea of Taylor and Coldplay collaborating.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:21 PM

YESYESYES.

BeautyIsSincerity wrote:
    OH! And Megan & Liz :)
    -DAAA
    - DAAA
    -Kaylee

Are you ready for "RED" on October 22nd?

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I think its about time Taylor and Selena did a song together!

Or, since Liz is doing her own music now, a propper duet with her would be amazing. :)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Ariana Grande
    ---