Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

i feel like such a bad fan :'(

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:33 AM

i still didn't buy red :'( !!!!!!!
stupid storm in NY killed my plan to go to walmart to buy it :'(

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: i feel like such a bad fan :'(

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Aw! Sorry you don't have it yet but don't feel bad!! Safety first!
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:44 AM

that doesn't mean your a bad fan, it just means you couldn't got to walmart and get RED. if you really want it go onto iTunes

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

its okay... Fan ia from heart ! It matters ur feelings ! & storm cannont break u being a swiftie !! so cheer up !!
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Only a true swiftie would feel bad
    that makes you a real fan!!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:46 AM

your a good fan
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

Talented
    As always

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:49 AM

swift_since_07 wrote:
    i still didn't buy red :'( !!!!!!!
    stupid storm in NY killed my plan to go to walmart to buy it :'(

wow now steady on i mean its not like you could. jes your gonna buy it. your not a bad fan for that. now just chill and be glad you will be able to buy it.
    ted is my thunder buddy.

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:52 AM

I think Tay would want you to be safe than to buy her album in the first week:)

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:54 AM

LoveLoveLoveStayStayStay wrote:
    Aw! Sorry you don't have it yet but don't feel bad!! Safety first!
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Very True! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Im so so sorry that happened but i haven't got it yet im getting it this month for my birthday
    and also this goes out to everyone you dont have to have taylor swift stuff to be a huge fan you just have to care about her and support her
    Taylor Swift

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Don't worry! It doesn't matter, you're still a good fan, Taylor wouldn't want anyone hurt!

Made by the lovely SwiftlyFearless 13!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 10:33 AM

DistrictTaylorSwift13 wrote:
    that doesn't mean your a bad fan, it just means you couldn't got to walmart and get RED. if you really want it go onto iTunes

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

i want all the extra stuff lol :p

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 10:37 AM

breakmelikeapromise wrote:

ya like the 1st few days i was running all over NY finding her the week she was here so NO time to get it getting up at 4 am for a few days sucked -_- and i didn't get back till late
    finally she left NY and i had all this stuff to do
    then school -_- , birthdays and church then the storm -_- its so annoying now theres NO gas ANYWERE :'(
    so i can't even go unless i take 58949494 buses lol

RE: i feel like such a bad fan :'(

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 10:44 AM

LOL!!! No! You're not a bad fan at ALL! :D

I was debating if I even wanted to buy the actual CD or just buy a few songs I really liked off of iTunes. So far I've only bought WANEGBT and I'm waiting to maybe get the whole CD on my Birthday :) (November 11th)

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 11:58 AM

I've always found it an odd idea that the biggest fans are the ones who buy the CD on the day. Sure, it is a fun event, especially for the bigger fans but not everyone's circumstances mean that they can get the CD on the release date.

Don't worry about it, staying safe is more important x

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 12:02 PM

its not a bad fan if you don't have any of her cds. I only have the red one, its cause i can't afford it. you have respect for taylor, which makes every fan equal. :)

hope your okay!

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 12:03 PM

You don't feel guilty! I mean you just weren't able to buy it and yes, safety first :) ♥

Swiftie forever and always.

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Aww...you aren't a bad fan. The fact that you feel like a bad fan because you haven't had a chance to get it means you are probably an amazing fan. Focus on safety now, and getting the CD once the storm passes.
    I am FEARLESS and I have learned to SPEAK NOW.
    LONG LIVE Taylor Swift!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:54 PM

I'm sorry. I still don't have it either. I want the delux version from Wal mart. I want to be one of those people that buys an album at its midnight release.

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Nope!!!!! Nobody is a bad fan! Remember that. It was the storms fault. Not yours. Taylor shurly doesn't not care because she knows you will buy sometime. Or get it. Don't forget that. Nobody is a bad fan
    October 24th 2006 was Taylor Swift
    November 11th 2008 was Fearless
    October 25th 2010 was Speak Now
    And Red October 22nd
    Long Live them all

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 8:14 PM

breakmelikeapromise wrote:

^this^

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.