1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Which song is your favourite from each album?

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 7:57 AM

I love ALL of them, but I am going to say...

Taylor Swift: Only Me When I'm With You
Fearless: Superstar or Tell Me Why
Speak Now: Last Kiss
Red: Starlight or The Lucky One
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2256542
^Messages for Taylor!^

Made by me!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Which song is your favourite from each album?

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Bump!!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2256542
    ^Messages for Taylor!^

Made by me!

Re: Which song is your favourite from each album?

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 8:14 AM

My favorites changes daily, but at the moment i would say

Taylor Swift: Should've Said No
    Fearless: You're Not Sorry
    Speak Now: Haunted
    Red: I Knew You Were Trouble

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 8:30 AM

hard to decide but I guess:

Taylor Swift: Tim McGraw
    Fearless: Fearless
    Speak Now: Enchanted
    Red: (can't really say but I think) State Of Grace
    From now on thinking RED is something confident and brave !
    Stay FEARLESS and never forget to SPEAK NOW !
    Long Live TAYLOR SWIFT !

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Hard to decide, it always changes.

Taylor Swift: Mary's Song (Oh My My My)
    Fearless: You Belong With Me
    Red: Starlight

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 8:35 AM

This is like one of the hardest questions ever.. so I have to pick two at some! But these are my absolutley favorites at the albums!

Taylor Swift: Tim McGraw
    Fearless: Fearless and Tell Me Why
    Speak Now: Dear John and Enchanted
    Red: I Almost Do and All Too Well

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 8:38 AM

all song

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 9:12 AM

my favourite songs are 1-red 2-state of grace 3- mine

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 9:24 AM

Taylor Swift: Tied Together With a Smile or Our Song
    Fearless: YBWM
    Speak Now: Long Live or Ours
    Red: Begin Again or Stay, Stay, Stay

It is sooooo hard to choose!

Once a Swifty, always a Swifty.

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 9:29 AM

There isnt a song which I dislike from any Album! But...

Taylor Swift: Should've Said No
    Fearless: You Belong With Me
    Speak Now: Haunted and Enchanted
    Red: All of them its oo hard to pick one!

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Taylor Swift: Im only me when Im with you
    Fearless: fearless
    Speak Now: sparks fly
    Red: 22 (at the moment... it keeps changing..)
    katedobson

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Taylor Swift - The Outside (I relate to this song so much.)
    Fearless - Fearless
    Speak Now - Long Live (My favorite Taylor song.)
    Red - The Lucky One.
    Song not on an official Taylor album - Safe & Sound.

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Actually quite hard to choose, but I'm going with...

Taylor Swift: Teardrops on My Guitar
    Fearless: Love Story
    Red: State of Grace

“People haven't always been there for me but music always has.”
    ~ Taylor Swift

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Wow this was really hard! I'm going to have to cheat and put two for each album! xD hehehe!
    Taylor Swift; Should've Said No and Our Song.
    Fearless; The Way I Loved You and You Belong With Me.
    Speak Now; Last Kiss and Long Live.
    Red: Holy Ground and The Last Time.
    :D

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 1:39 AM

Taylor Swift: Tied Together With A Smile
    Fearless:Forever And Always And Tell me Why
    Speak Now: Dear John, Mean, Long Live And Better Than Revenge
    Red: 22, The Lucky One, All Too Well, Stay Stay Stay, Starlight, Treacherous And WANEGBT And IKYWT!!

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 5:02 AM

Taylor Swift: Tied Together With A Smile/ Tim McGraw
    Fearless: Breathe
    Speak Now: Haunted/ Sparks Fly/ Enchanted
    Red: The Moment I Knew, Come Back Be Here, Treacherous

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 5:09 AM

Taylor Swift: Mary's Song
    Fearless: White Horse, You're not sorry, The Way I Loved you.
    Speak Now: Last Kiss, Enchanted and Dear John.
    Red: The Moment I Knew, Come Back... Be Here, All Too Well, Sad Beautiful Tragic, I Almost Do...

So hard to choose!

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Taylor Swift: The Outside
    Fearless: Untouchable
    Speak Now: Dear John, Innocent, Haunted, Last Kiss and Back To December
    Red: Treacherous and State Of Grace...for now :)

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Taylor Swift- Tear drops on my guitar
    Fearless- Love Story
    Speak Now- Sparksfly, Enchanted
    Red- 22, all too well, stay stay stay, everything has changed, treacherous

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Taylor Swift: Mary's Song
    Fearless: Fearless
    Speak Now: Mean
    RED: Still not sure. Some of my faves are State of Grace,
    Treacherous, I Knew You Were Trouble, Stay,stay,stay, and Starlight.

I am FEARLESS and I have learned to SPEAK NOW.
    LONG LIVE Taylor Swift!

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Taylor Swift: Cold as You

Sounds of the Season, The Taylor Swift Collection: Christmases When You Were Mine

Taylor Swift (Deluxe): I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Beautiful Eyes (EP): Beautiful Eyes

Fearless: You're Not Sorry/The Way I Loved You

Fearless (Platinum Edition): The Other Side of the Door

Speak Now: Haunted/Enchanted

Speak Now (Target Exclusive): If This Was A Movie

Speak Now (World Tour Live): Back to December/Better Than Revenge/Haunted/Enchanted

Red: The Last Time/All Too Well

Red (Target Exclusive): The Moment I Knew/State of Grace (Acoustic)