Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Hidden Messages of Taylor's Songs

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 8:16 PM

okay. err, so i guess some of you guys saw my last post with taylor's secret messages on red, so i decided i'll just put all of them for you for your "viewing pleasure"..

Taylor Swift (debut):

Tim McGraw - Can’t Tell Me Nothing
Picture To Burn - Date Nice Boys
Teardrops On My Guitar - He Will Never Know
A Place In This World - I Found It
Cold As You - Time To Let Go
The Outside - You Are Not Alone
Tied Together With A Smile - You Are Loved
Stay Beautiful - Shaken Bake
Should’ve Said No - Sam Sam Sam Sam
Mary’s Song (Oh My My My) - Sometimes Love Is Forever
Our Song - Live In Love

Fearless:

Fearless - I Loved You Before I Met You
Fifteen - I Cried While Recording This
Love Story - Someday I’ll Find This
Hey Stephen - Love and Theft
White Horse - All I Ever Wanted Was The Truth
You Belong With Me - Love Is Blind So You Couldn’t See Me
Breathe - I’m Sorry I’m Sorry I’m Sorry
Tell Me Why - Guess I Was Fooled By Your Smile
You’re Not Sorry - She Can Have You
The Way I Loved You - We Can’t Go Back
Forever & Always - If You Play These Games We’re Both Going To Lose
The Best Day - God Bless Andrea Swift
Change - You Made Things Change For Me
Jump Then Fall - Last summer was magical
Untouchable- We always want what we can’t reach
Forever and Always (Piano Version) - Still miss who i thought he was
Come In With The Rain- I won’t admit that I’d wish you’d come back
Superstar- I’ll Never Tell
The Other Side Of The Door what was i really thinking when i slammed the door

Speak Now:

Mine: Toby.
Sparks Fly: Portland Oregon
Back to December: Tay.
Speak Now: You always regret what you don’t say.
Dear John: Loved you from the very first day.
Mean: I thought you got me.
The Story of Us: 2009 CMT Music Awards.
Never Grow Up: I moved out in July.
Enchanted: Adam
Better Than Revenge: You thought I would forget.
Innocent: Life is full of little interruptions.
Haunted: Still to this day.
Last Kiss: For ever and always.
Long Live: For you.

Red:

State Of Grace - I love you doesn’t count after goodbye
Red - Sag
Treacherous - Won’t stop till it’s over
I Knew You Were Trouble - When you saw me dancing
All Too Well - Maple Lattes
22 - Ashley Dianna Claire Selena
I Almost Do - Wrote this instead of calling
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - When I stopped caring what you thought
Stay Stay Stay - Daydreaming about real love
The Last Time - L.A. on your break
Holy Ground - When you came to the show in S.D.
Sad Beautiful Tragic - While you were on a train
The Lucky One - Wouldn’t you like to know
Everything Has Changed - Hyiannis Port
Starlight - For Ethel
Begin Again - I wear heels now.

la da da da da. have a great day.
C:\Users\Kaitlyn\Pictures\request.gif

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Hidden Messages of Taylor's Songs

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 4:27 AM

I never had, and still don't understand the message in '22' like why are there names? but when I de-coded her 'Begin Again' song, I laughed cause it made me think she was all sassy and funny!

OHSHC, Shadowking LOL

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Awesome! I love figuring out the secret messages!!

RE: Hidden Messages of Taylor's Songs

Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 9:59 AM

For 22, the essays is the names of her friends that the song talked about.

Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 10:01 AM

The Outside - You Are Not Alone. Thank you Taylor.

Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 10:04 AM

COUNTRY MUSIC LOVER Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift wrote:
    I never had, and still don't understand the message in '22' like why are there names? but when I de-coded her 'Begin Again' song, I laughed cause it made me think she was all sassy and funny!

OHSHC, Shadowking LOL

In '22' it's the names of her BFFs :)
    So there we are again in the middle of the night, we're dancing 'round the kitchen in a refrigerator light...

Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 10:11 AM

where do you find them?
    "Love you, there's no one better"
    "If you're lucky enough to be different, never change"

[url=http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q670]http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q670[/url][/signature]

Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 1:55 PM

sometimes, the signatures are more tragic than SBT, Last Kiss, and All Too Well combined.

Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 2:38 PM

some one help dont no how to do hidden messages please send a email about it for taylor

Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 2:39 PM

thank you

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.