Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Begin Again.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Alright so I was thinking of doing a cover of 'Begin Again' and if i did I would post it on here to get everyone's opinion. So do y'all think about it? Please reply.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^I made them both! I'm very proud. Lol

Sorry guys, it might not be until after Christmas when I get the video up. All of my stuff is breaking.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Begin Again.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:30 PM

I say go for it
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Yeah! I love hearing other Swiftie's covers of Taylor! Would do it myself but I'm not sure how great my voice is... :/
    -------------------------------

lovelovelove.
    long live july 20th, 2011, i had the time of my life.
    signature credit to tumblr.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:32 PM

On my youtube account I will be doing a cover of the whole album, but changing some of the lyrics. They will be on my channel the 11th of Novemeber.
    Loving Taylor is RED!

I get my puppy in 0 days!!!!!!!! I HAVE MOLLY!!!
    RED day is here! What do you think about it?

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:49 PM

ForeverSwifty1313 wrote:
    I say go for it
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Thanks!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:50 PM

LongLiveSummer13 wrote:
    On my youtube account I will be doing a cover of the whole album, but changing some of the lyrics. They will be on my channel the 11th of Novemeber.
    Loving Taylor is RED!

I get my puppy in 0 days!!!!!!!! I HAVE MOLLY!!!
    RED day is here! What do you think about it?

I'll have to check them out!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:51 PM

long-live wrote:
    Yeah! I love hearing other Swiftie's covers of Taylor! Would do it myself but I'm not sure how great my voice is... :/
    -------------------------------

lovelovelove.
    long live july 20th, 2011, i had the time of my life.
    signature credit to tumblr.

Alright I'll have to do it! And you should too, I'm sure you sound great!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:51 PM

I think that's an awesome idea. Can't wait to see it! I love covers!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:53 PM

CandyLover13 wrote:
    I think that's an awesome idea. Can't wait to see it! I love covers!
    Cool, I'm glad people want me to do it.

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Alright so I'm gonna update everyone on whats going on.
    I'm not positive when my cover of 'Begin Again' will be up, I am making it a music video.
    (Mainly because I have to record my voice on my brothers MP3 so my voice will come out right. My camera does terrible with sound. ) So it could be a week or more before the video is up.

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 1:27 PM

You should post it.

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 2:13 PM

you should definitely go for it :D

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 2:22 PM

I'll totally watch it :)

:::::::"I'm mad at all the lovebirds cause they don't know how to play our song"::::::

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 4:07 PM

I can't wait, I'll totally watch it. I love "Begin Again"

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 4:16 PM

I would love to hear it!

Thanks FearlesslyEnchanted!

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Okay so y'all are the best! I've never felt more confident about singing. Because I feel that even if do terrible, y'all will still be super nice about it, so yay! I can't wait to show y'all!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 9:03 AM

I'm sorry I haven't done the video yet, I've been crazy busy and I haven't had the time to make it but I'll try to do it soon. Until then here is my youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TooPrettyForTV

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 9:33 AM

MusicIsForeverMyLife wrote:
    I'm sorry I haven't done the video yet, I've been crazy busy and I haven't had the time to make it but I'll try to do it soon. Until then here is my youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TooPrettyForTV

i love your youtube username! you got guts to call yourself that way!!!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Go for it! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:37 AM

justbeingme wrote:
    MusicIsForeverMyLife wrote:

i love your youtube username! you got guts to call yourself that way!!!

Lol thank you, but the name was actually a joke that me and my best friend (The ginger in the videos) made because there were always channel 2 news crews always filming and we never got put on the news and so we would joke around and say "We're too pretty for T.V." so yeah it doesn't really have anything to do with actually thinking I am pretty. Lol

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Do it:)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.