Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Favorite and least favorite song from 'Red'?

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Personally, I LOVE them ALL, but some more than others. ^.^

I'm not sure what my favorite is so far, it keeps changing.

My least favorite right now is either 'Everything Has Changed' or 'Sad Beautiful Tragic'.

Not sure.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What's your favorite and least favorite song srom 'Red'?

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 1:43 PM

I love all of them!!

[url=http://smileygenerator.us/smileytags/links/432_002_92_322.081483]http://smileygenerator.us/smileytags/links/432_002_92_322.081483[/url][/signature]

Re: Favorite and least favorite song from 'Red'?

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Deciding if I should flag this for too hard of a question :D lol!!!!! That's wayyyyyy too hard! I love them all so much!!!!
    both/avi by me!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Favorite: WANEGT (it's weird because i primarily listen to country but ok!)
    Least favorite : Sad Beautiful Tragic

The best night of life was August 3, 2011 at the Verizon Center!!! Taylor pointed at me!!!!!!!! Long Live the Speak Now World Tour!!!!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 1:50 PM

I can't choose, at all!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 1:56 PM

fave:RED
    least fave:sad beautiful tragic
    Lauren Anslinger! I,m a star shining like gold!!!!!!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Favorite: RED! I also love All Too Well, The Moment I Knew, Starlight, Treacherous, and I Almost Do :)

Least favorite: The Lucky One as of right now. Don't particularly like Holy Ground, Sad, Beautiful, Tragic, or The Last Time either...

4/11/10...8/23/22...8/24/22...11/22/11...:)

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Favorite: RED, Stay, Stay, Stay, 22, and Starlight!!!

Least Favorite: The Last Time. I just don't really like Gary Lightbody's voice...

http://oi45.tinypic.com/2589cvl.jpg
    By: Brooker27
    RED 10/22/12

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Favourite: The Moment I Knew or Starlight
    Least Favourite: well I love them all but probably, 22

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:17 PM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    I can't choose, at all!

IKR. i love them all!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:19 PM

My favorites are 22 and Starlight
    I dont have a least favorite!!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:22 PM

I don't really have a favourite, it changes all the time. I love them so much.

My least favourite is The Last Time, I really don't like the dudes' voice.

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:24 PM

fave: 22

Least fave: Tretrous.
    THE WORLD CHANGED ON 10.22.12

(or at least I did!)

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:25 PM

I definitely can't choose a favorite, I LOVE them all so much! I don't have a "least" favorite, but the one that I don't listen to as much as the others is The Last Time.

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Kbrubaker wrote:
    Favorite: RED, Stay, Stay, Stay, 22, and Starlight!!!

Least Favorite: The Last Time. I just don't really like Gary Lightbody's voice...

http://oi45.tinypic.com/2589cvl.jpg
    By: Brooker27
    RED 10/22/12

You are EXACTLY right Kubrubaker!

(or at least I did!)

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Fav: All Too Well

Least Fav: Sad Beautiful Tragic
    (if I had to choose!)
    Xo.

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Swiftstruck13 wrote:
    I don't really have a favourite, it changes all the time. I love them so

My least favourite is The Last Time, I really don't like the dudes' voice.

I like your pic or Taylor on the unicorn! How did you do that? did you draw it in photoshop?

(or at least I did!)

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:29 PM

I love all of them but probably...
    Fave: Starlight
    Least fave: Sad Beautiful Tragic
    But it keeps changing and I love them all!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:32 PM

My favorite is The Lucky One by far.

My least favorite would have to be Everything Has Changed but I love all of them.

I love Sad Beautiful Tragic, don't understand why people don't like it :/
    Love Taylor Swift.
    Be Fearless.
    Speak Now.
    Turn Red.

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:40 PM

My favorite right now is The Lucky One. I love the lyrics, the song is so so true. It's just... Great. But I really, really love them all. I don't have a least favorite, they're all SO good.
    -------------------------------

lovelovelove.
    long live july 20th, 2011, i had the time of my life.
    signature credit to tumblr.

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Favourite: 22/Begin Again/Red
    Least Favourite: The Last Time/Girl At Home
    break and burn and end

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.