Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Top Ten Taylor Songs!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:51 AM

So I thought it'd be fun to do a quick review of my Top 10 Taylor songs! With so many amazing ones I had to make some tough decisions, but in the end these were my final picks:

1) Mean... The lyrics in this song have never rang truer, and convey such a powerful message. I love the country twang of the banjo, and the video makes me smile every time! Joey King is the most adorable child someone could use in a video like that! Her performance at the Grammys was amazing as well. The rythym, catchy video and powerful message is what makes Mean my favorite TSwift song of all time!

2) Ours... Almost made it to #1! It's purely the type of song you'd have playing in your head while walking hand in hand with your guy, through a field of wheat wearing a dress and cowboy boots. Being the hopeless romantic I am, I love this song!

3) Speak Now... So light-hearted and funny. Love it!

4) Mine... This tune is so unlike some of the tragic break-ups she writes about. I don't see how anyone CAN'T love the raw emotion of this song!

5) Love Story... Would've been up higher, but even T-Swift songs can be overplayed
too often!

6) I Knew You Were Trouble When You Walked In... Taylor goes from sweet, pure country to dropping the base! Shocking at first, but quickly became one of my faves!

7) We Are Never Getting Back Together... This is just one of those songs you listen to after a hard break-up, while jumping on your bed eating a tub of ice cream!

8) Never Grow Up... The first time I heard this song, I started to cry. Her lyrics are so true. Kids today want to grow up too fast and once they have, they realize how much their childhood will be missed.

9) Just Another Picture To Burn... Good memories with with song... I still remember belting it out on Band Hero! The video has Abigail in it as well, which shows what a true friend Taylor is.

10) Tim McGraw... Purely one of my favorites, because this is one of the songs that started it all...

Feel free to post your favorites underneath! :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Top Ten Taylor Songs!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 12:22 PM

1. Enchanted- All time favorite, this is how everyone should feel love at first sight.
    2. Untouchable
    3. Innocent
    4. Love Story- Baby Just SAY YES!
    5. Red
    6. 22- Very fun song to sing to!
    7. I Knew You Were Trouble
    8. Our Song
    9. State of Grace
    10. You Belong With Me
    Very hard to pick ten, I love them All! Each one with a unique story, This is why I will always love Taylor!

-MALESWIFTY4LIFE!!

Re: Top Ten Taylor Songs!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 12:25 PM

I love all of her songs way too much to decide, I do have some favorites... NO SPECIFIC ORDER...

Long Live
    Red
    Tim McGraw
    Fearless
    Love Story
    Stay Stay Stay
    Ours
    Picture To Burn
    Our Song
    Enchanted

AAAH! I want to add so many more!!!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Love Story - It's classic Taylor and even though it's overplayed, I LOVE IT!!

Mine - I love the storyline and the beat of the song!

Fearless - The concept is amazing and it makes me want to dance in a storm in my best dress :)

Red - The analogies are super clever and it makes me wanna dance and sing along!

Enchanted - Same as Mine :)

Our Song - It's the perfect cute country song!

Sparks Fly - Same as Mine and Enchanted :)

Tim McGraw - First song we've ever heard from Taylor...it's soothing but meaningful with just the right amount of country

All Too Well - This song really shows how Taylor has this amazing way of putting her feelings into words effectively. I think it's one of her best both rhythmically and lyrically.

The Moment I Knew - Super dramatic and really sad. It's a powerful song.

There are so many I LOVELOVELOVE but I forced myself to stick to top 10 :)

4/11/10...8/23/22...8/24/22...11/22/11...:)

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:44 PM

all too well
    white horse
    fifteen
    mine
    forever and always/forever and always piano version
    last kiss
    teardrops on my guitar
    our song
    state of grace acoustic version
    the story of us
    the last time
    the lucky one
    I couldnt pick ten :)
    RED IS AMAZING :D

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:56 PM

- Should've Said No (Alternate Version) - I heard the background information of this song is that she wrote it in 20 minutes when she got straight back from school. I think you can gather what it's about from the lyrics, but to be able to channel that much anger and heartbreak and confusion and upset into something so beautiful... I just think it's incredible. It's my all time favourite song she's ever written and I just prefer the music in the alternate version. Well done Tay. You did it again.

- Teardrops On My Guitar - I think this song is relatable to everyone at some point or another in their lives... and I think that by naming Drew in the song and making it so personal, makes you feel a little better, because you know it's not just you going through that, and that this was a real story. Drew Hardwick, you fool.

- Our Song - She wrote this song for a 9th grade talent show. It was number 1 on Country Radio for 5 consecutive weeks. That says it all right there.

- The Outside - I used to cry at how relatable this song is to me.

- Fifteen - This song is perfect advice for growing up, or so I've found. It means so much to me that I just have to listen to it everyday. It's my guideline to life (as sad as that sounds!) and it sort of keeps me grounded hahah.

- You Belong With Me - This is so relatable it's ridiculous. This is why Taylor is accused of stealing young girl's diaries.

- Sparks Fly - This song took her like 4 or 5 years to write... and it turned out stunning. Just stunning.

- Mean - This song is beyond perfect. The end of last year/beginning of this year I went through a phase where I didn't really have any friends and nobody liked me because I was a "freak" and "so weird". I don't know what I did wrong. But all they were is Mean.

- Last Kiss & Long Live - These two totally count as one song, right, I mean, they are next to each other, right guys, right? I mean they are both beautiful masterpieces!

- All Too Well - Need I say more?

Wow that was hard to pick hahah :)

Signature made by me :)

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:56 PM

1. Enchanted
    2. Tell Me Why
    3. Mary's Song
    4. Fearless
    5. Sparks Fly
    6. Back To December/Apologize/You're Not Sorry
    7. Red
    8. All Too Well
    9. Long Live
    10. Breathe

So hard to pick though!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:59 PM

1:Love Story
    2:Enchanted
    3:Treacherous
    4: All Too Well
    5:Untouchable
    6:Last Kiss
    7:Haunted
    8:Sparks Fly
    9:Long Live
    10: Our Song

No Order! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 3:12 PM

1) 22

2) I Knew You Were Trouble

3) Long Live

4) Stay Stay Stay

5) We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

6) Fearless

7) Enchanted

8) I'm Only Me When I'm With You

9) Treacherous

10) Sad Beautiful Tragic

No order, except for "22", which is totally my #1 favorite right now.

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 3:16 PM

1. Everything Has Changed
    2. Stay Stay Stay
    3. Change
    4. Long Live
    5. Mean
    6. You're Not Sorry
    7. Teadrops on my guitar
    8.Breathe
    9. Drops of Jupiter
    10. Red

That was so hard!! i can't believe i was able to even choose!!!!!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 4:12 PM

In no particular order...

1. Tim McGraw- It was the first song by Taylor I ever heard. It was also the first song I learned on guitar.
    2. Fifteen- I was fifteen at my first Taylor concert.
    3. White Horse- I went in a recording studio and did a demo of this song. Memories.
    4. Fearless- That song has always been inspiring to me.
    5. Long Live- Gives me chills. It makes me think about how much I love the Agency
    6. Stay Stay Stay- My favorite off the new album. So cute. Her laugh at the end!
    7. Today was a Fairytale- My boyfriend wore a dark grey T shirt and I wore a dress on our first date. It reminds me of us.
    8.Our Song- SO fun to hear on the radio.
    9. 22- My new jam!
    10. The story of us- It reminds me of my birthday. My Bff and I scream this at the top of our lungs!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 4:27 PM

1. Dear John
    2. Stay Stay Stay
    3. Teardrops On My Guitar
    4. A Place In This World
    5. 22
    6. Superman
    7. Begin Again
    8. Ronan
    9. The Story Of Us
    10. Superstar
    You should've said no

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 4:35 PM

because taylor is so amazing i cant choose a too 10, but right now i am in love with 22, stay stay stay ( even if at first it sounds like an Xmas song) and Starlight. I have no favourites of all time as they change depending on my mood
    i was enchanted to meet you
    don't you ever grow up
    Be fearless and speak now

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 4:35 PM

because taylor is so amazing i cant choose a too 10, but right now i am in love with 22, stay stay stay ( even if at first it sounds like an Xmas song) and Starlight. I have no favourites of all time as they change depending on my mood
    i was enchanted to meet you
    don't you ever grow up
    Be fearless and speak now

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 4:39 PM

(No specific Order)

1. Everything Has Changed
    2. Treacherous
    3. I Almost Do
    4. Holy Ground
    5. State Of Grace
    6. Sad Beautiful Tragic
    7. Starlight
    8. 22
    9. I Knew You Were Trouble
    10. Stay Stay Stay

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Firstly, I couldn't pick 10...I came close but there's some songs that I just can't eliminate...in no particular order:

Fearless
    Fifteen
    Back to December
    Enchanted
    Last Kiss
    Long Live
    Tim McGraw
    Teardrops on my guitar
    Picture to burn
    Our Song
    All too well
    Begin Again
    Everything has changed

And I'm not even talking about a variety of other songs that I could mention but won't.

Dave

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 4:31 AM

gosh this is so hard!!!!!!!!!!!
    can't pick cause all of them are totally amazing!
    (no particular order)

sparks fly- my fav song! the beat and the melody is good:)

fifteen- just love the guitar and her voice, the melody:)

the story of us- same with sparks fly:)

mine- lovely song!

i almost do- taylor's voice is really shown here

we are never ever getting back together- the melody is addictive

safe and sound- matches with hunger games so much which is one of my fav books:)

red

enchanted
    love story
    wonderstruck cause your looking at this:)

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 5:32 AM

Great review!

Made my kerri.

Made

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 5:45 AM

Well, it's hard! I love so many songs! Ok so, in NO Specific order:

1. All Too Well
    2. Enchanted
    3. Long Live
    4. Love Story
    5. You Belong With Me
    6. Red
    7. Starlight
    8. Sparks Fly
    9. Stay stay stay
    10. Back To December

"You're lucky enough to be different. Never change." ~Taylor Swift

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 6:02 AM

1-Enchanted: the lyrics and the melody and everything's simply amazing in this song. It's one of the most beautiful songs Taylor has ever written, and it's relatable.
    2-You Belong With Me: this song has always been one of my favorites, its so relatable and I love it so much. The music video is really amazing too.
    3-All Too Well: the lyrics are flawless. Another amazing song by Taylor and Liz Rose.
    4-Mary's Song (Oh My My My): This song is one of her bests cause it tells a story, a beautiful story about love that gives you hope. I love it!
    5-I Knew You Were Trouble: The lyrics are good, and it's a really different song but it's one of my favs cause it's really catchy and amazing!
    6-Fifteen: This song is amazing, it's about being fifteen and all the things that you realize during this period of your life, and it's so relatable. I also love that she talks about Abigail in the song.
    7-Back To December: this song is flawless. Taylor's performance for it on the piano is flawless too, and the lyrics are amazing.
    8-The Moment I Knew: this song's so sad, the lyrics are beautiful, and you can tell how much Taylor's been hurt when you listen to it.
    9-Last Kiss: this song is BEAUTIFUL. I love it so much, the lyrics are flawless and you can even hear Taylor cry while recording it.
    10-Love Story: this is the first Taylor song I've listened to, and it's amazing. The music video is beautiful, and it tells a story too. FLAWLESS.

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 6:19 AM

OMG that's too hard but they are in NO specific order :):

1) Tim McGraw
    2) Fearless
    3) Fifteen
    4) White Horse
    5) Enchanted
    6) Last Kiss
    7) State Of Grace
    8) Treacherous
    9) All Too Well
    10) Begin Again
    From now on thinking RED is something confident and brave !
    Stay FEARLESS and never forget to SPEAK NOW !
    Long Live TAYLOR SWIFT !

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.