1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Top Ten Taylor Songs!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:51 AM

So I thought it'd be fun to do a quick review of my Top 10 Taylor songs! With so many amazing ones I had to make some tough decisions, but in the end these were my final picks:

1) Mean... The lyrics in this song have never rang truer, and convey such a powerful message. I love the country twang of the banjo, and the video makes me smile every time! Joey King is the most adorable child someone could use in a video like that! Her performance at the Grammys was amazing as well. The rythym, catchy video and powerful message is what makes Mean my favorite TSwift song of all time!

2) Ours... Almost made it to #1! It's purely the type of song you'd have playing in your head while walking hand in hand with your guy, through a field of wheat wearing a dress and cowboy boots. Being the hopeless romantic I am, I love this song!

3) Speak Now... So light-hearted and funny. Love it!

4) Mine... This tune is so unlike some of the tragic break-ups she writes about. I don't see how anyone CAN'T love the raw emotion of this song!

5) Love Story... Would've been up higher, but even T-Swift songs can be overplayed
too often!

6) I Knew You Were Trouble When You Walked In... Taylor goes from sweet, pure country to dropping the base! Shocking at first, but quickly became one of my faves!

7) We Are Never Getting Back Together... This is just one of those songs you listen to after a hard break-up, while jumping on your bed eating a tub of ice cream!

8) Never Grow Up... The first time I heard this song, I started to cry. Her lyrics are so true. Kids today want to grow up too fast and once they have, they realize how much their childhood will be missed.

9) Just Another Picture To Burn... Good memories with with song... I still remember belting it out on Band Hero! The video has Abigail in it as well, which shows what a true friend Taylor is.

10) Tim McGraw... Purely one of my favorites, because this is one of the songs that started it all...

Feel free to post your favorites underneath! :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Top 10 Taylor Songs

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 7:49 PM

tasteofcountry.com has named their Top 10 Taylor Songs of all Time.

10. Should've Said No

9. Enchanted

8. Picture to Burn

7. You Belong With Me

6. Ours

5.Mine

4. Tim McGraw

3.Our Song

2. Mean

1. Love Story

What are your Top 10. Comment with your List.
    xoxo sugarfreak99

Re: Top 10 Taylor Songs

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 7:55 PM

10. Mary's Song (Oh My My My)
    9. Ours
    8. Sparks Fly
    7. Cold As You
    6. Tim McGraw
    5. Enchanted
    4. Our Song
    3. Untouchable
    2. Fearless
    1. Last Kiss

This was really hard because I really do adore all of her songs!

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 4:51 AM

1. Mine
    2. Love Story
    3. Haunted
    4. May's Song (Oh My My My)
    5. Long Live
    6. Breathe
    7. Fearless
    8. Dear John
    9. Innocent
    10. Ours

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 4:52 AM

Thank you for posting their top ten by the way, it was interesting to compare them to mine

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 5:05 AM

1. speak now

2.a place in this world

3. mean

4. tim mcgraw

5. teardrops on my guitar

6.fearless

7.our song

8.ours

9.mine

10.shouldve said no

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 5:25 AM

1. Sparks Fly
    2. Should've Said No
    3. Our Song
    4. Love Story
    5. Last Kiss
    6. You Belong With Me
    7. Enchanted
    8. If This Was A Movie
    9. Hey Stephen
    10. Better Than Revenge

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 5:30 AM

1. Haunted
    2. Long Live
    3. Sparks Fly
    4. Picture To Burn
    5. Love Story
    6. Tim McGraw
    7. Mine
    8. Our Song
    9. You're Not Sorry
    10. Eyes Open

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 4:15 AM

1. Sparks Fly
    2. Mean
    3. Mine
    4. You Belong With Me
    5. Ours
    6. Love Story
    7. Speak Now
    8. Fifteen
    9. Invisible
    10. White Horse

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 1:24 PM

1) Haunted acoustic
    2) Eyes open
    3) Save and sound
    4) the story of us
    5) Mean
    6) if this was a movie
    7) Jump then fall
    8) Untouchable
    9) forever and always piano version
    10) Mine

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 10:49 PM

1- Enchanted
    2- Untouchable
    3- Forever & Always
    4- Last Kiss
    5- Invisible
    6- Dear John
    7- Today Was A Fairytale
    8- If This Was A Movie
    9- Back to December
    10- You Belong With Me

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 10:10 AM

My favorite Taylor songs change a lot but for now this is it :)

1- Eyes Open
    2- Enchanted
    3- Mine
    4- Last Kiss
    5- Forever & Always
    6- Come in with the Rain
    7- Cold as You
    8- Fearless
    9- Safe and Sound
    10- Untouchable

^Songbird13^

^Cupcake4192^

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 10:13 AM

1:Love Story
    2:Enchanted
    3:Untouchable
    4:The Other Side Of The Door
    5:Last Kiss
    6:Long Live
    7:Haunted
    8:Dear John
    9:Our Song
    10:Fearless

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 10:14 AM

10-Eyes Open
    9-Mary's song
    8-Change
    7-Speak now
    6-Haunted
    5-Tell Me (unreleased)
    4-We were happy (Unreleased)
    3- This here guitar (unreleased)
    2-That's life (unreleased) and Fearless (tied)
    1-Fifteen
    Fearless is not the absense of fear its about having fears but jumping anyway.

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 11:33 AM

1. Long Live
    2. Last Kiss
    3. Eyes Open
    4. Tied Together With A Smile
    5. Better Than Revenge
    6. White Horse
    7. The Way I Loved You
    8. Ours
    9. Tell Me Why
    10. Didn't They (unreleased)
    I love them all but that's probably right.... I dunno they're all amazing!

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 2:56 PM

1. Never Grow Up
    2. Stay Beautiful
    3. Ours
    4. You Belong With Me
    5. Mean
    6. Breathe
    7. Fifteen
    8. Fearless
    9. Cold As You
    10. Last Kiss

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 3:01 PM

1. long live
    2. ours
    3. mean
    4.our song
    5. enchanted
    6. better than revenge
    7. Jump Than Fall
    8. Today was a fairytale
    9. forever and always
    10.Last Kiss
    "Only the FEARLESS people aren't afraid to SPEAK NOW."

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 3:04 PM

1. Love Story
    2. You're Not Sorry
    3. Untouchable
    4. Come In With the Rain
    5. Tim McGraw
    6. Fifteen
    7. Eyes Open
    8.Forever & Always (Live)
    9. Superman
    10. If This Was A Movie

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 3:23 PM

10. Should've said no
    9. A place in this world
    8.Tim Mcgraw
    7.Sparks Fly
    6.Mean
    5.Long Live
    4.Ours
    3.Forever and always
    2.Our song
    1.Fifteen

Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 4:31 PM

1. Mean
    2. Sparks Fly
    3. Long Live
    4. Speak Now
    5. Better than Revenge
    6. Love Story
    7. Back to December
    8. You Belong With Me
    9. Fearless
    10. Should've Said No

I'M SORRY FOR MY REALLY BAD ENGLISH :D

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 6:06 PM

ummm this is hard but...

1. Mean
    2.Speak Now
    3. Both of us ( if it counts)
    4. sparks fly
    5. sweet tea and gods graces
    6. What Do You Say
    7.Picture to burn
    8. stay beautiful
    9. ours