CEA avatar CEA
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Most Meaninful Lyrics from TS

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Well my idea is to gather some good lyrics from TS songs and put them on wallpapers so people could download them for free :)

so the rules are just a short to medium size sentence from a Taylor swift song that is the most important to you or has more meaning.

This is what I done so far :)
Thank you cleareyes & wonderstruckenchanted for the idea on the second wallpaper...keep sending me quotes... i read them all ...they are all amazing and im trying to do all if not most :)

First Wallpaper: Thank you all that submitted this quote...is too many to name

Second Wallpaper: Thank you cleareyes & wonderstruckenchanted for the idea :)

If I forgot to credit someone, Im really sorry, send me a message and ill add you

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Most Meaninful Lyrics from TS

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:47 AM

This is the last time I let you in my door, This is the last time I won't hurt you anymore.

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:47 AM

"This is me swallowing my pride standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night."
    I love that lyric so, so much.

All me :)

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Love what you did with the wallpaper!

Hey you call me up again just to break me like a promise

I hope the sun shines, and it's a beautiful day, and something reminds you, you wish you had stayed
    You can plan for a change in weather and time, but I never planned on you changing your mind
    Xo.

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:52 AM

"So casually cruel in the name of being honest" Love this Line

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you... This line is so delicate and beautiful :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making this ^ amazing graphic!

RE: Most Meaninful Lyrics from TS

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:58 AM

The most meaningful lyrics for me are:

"I just realized everything I have is someday gonna be gone." from Never Grow Up

It's so succinct and beautiful and sad, but it makes you more appreciative of everything you have in this moment. It might be too depressing for wallpaper, though.

"Today is never too late to be brand new." from Innocent

Such a hopeful sentiment. It's never too late to move on and leave regrets behind.
    -Today is never too late to be brand new.

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 11:01 AM

"You call me up again just to break me like a promise... so casually cruel in the name of being honest."
    "Maybe this thing was a masterpiece before you tore it all up."

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 11:08 AM

In every song,I can find myself and I guess this would take me more than one month to list up all the meanful lyrics from her:))
    I'm just chasing the world again,
    thought I would die a lonely girl,
    in endless night-
    but now I'm high

1. CEA avatar CEA

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Awesome quotes ! thank you guys ....keep writing them...I'm looking for positive ones that inspire people :)
    Ill put the wallpapers on my page as soon as I'm done ...so keep the friend request coming :)

2. CEA avatar CEA

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 6:30 PM

TaylorSwift13BeginAgain wrote:
    In every song,I can find myself and I guess this would take me more than one month to list up all the meanful lyrics from her:))
    I'm just chasing the world again,
    thought I would die a lonely girl,
    in endless night-
    but now I'm high

And i know what you mean TaylorSwift13BeginAgain, thats why i need help finding the quotes ...since i cant decide haha

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Minds change like the weather is a good one :)

"We are never ever getting back together, like ever"
    -Taylor swift

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 7:42 PM

today is never too late to be brand new.

INNOCENT

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 7:44 PM

"Can I tell you now, your the lucky one."

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 7:52 PM

They all mean something to me!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:26 PM

all of them have meaning!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:21 AM

Seems the only one who doesn't see your beauty
    Is the face in the mirror looking back at you
    You walk around here thinking you're not pretty

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:29 AM

"we learn to live with the pain, mosaic of broken hearts but this love is brave and wild"

"and maybe we got lost in translation, maybe i asked for too much but maybe this thing was a masterpiece till you tore it all up"

"id like to be my old self again but im still trying to find it"

"i bet it never ever occurred to you that i cant say hello to you and risk another goodbye"

"in my dreams youre touching my face and asking me if i want to try again with you, and i almost do"

"im right before your eyes, im breaking, no thoughts no reasons why, just you and me"

"words, how little they mean when you're a little too late"

"and i guess we fell apart in the usual way and the story's got dust on every page"

"cause all i know if we said hello and your eyes look like coming home"

"dont you see the starlight, starlight, dont you dream impossible things?"

haha sorry, i had a lot...and those were only from red!:)

I spoke now on 4th March 2012.
    Forever I will speak now and be fearless!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:32 AM

countrygirlforever13 wrote:
    This is the last time I let you in my door, This is the last time I won't hurt you anymore.

So much like!!
    Lovelovelove!
    Sammy

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:34 AM

Wind in my hair,I was there,I remembered it all to well
    http://ryanseacrest.com/wp-content/gallery/taylor-swift-red/taylor-swift-red-5.jpg

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:35 AM

"So casually cruel in the name of being honest"

^
    By the flawless Brooker27!

^
    By me :)