1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

OURS VS. STAY STAY STAY

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 8:49 AM

These songs are both amazing, and are so similar!
Which one do you like better?

graphic done by Heleh! :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: OURS VS. STAY STAY STAY

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Stay Stay Stay!!!

http://oi45.tinypic.com/2589cvl.jpg
    By: Brooker27
    RED 10/22/12

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 8:52 AM

STAY STAY STAY!!!!
    Be in love don't fall in love because everything that falls breaks

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 7:34 PM

I actually prefer Ours, Don't know why, just do :)
    Add me - all you have to do be my friend is like me and my posts! :D

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 7:39 PM

UMMM............... Ours NO Stay, Stay, Stay NO Ours Nevermind Stay, Stay, Stay NO Ours... This is gonna take forever to decide.

Credit goes to Starstruck13

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 8:15 PM

It's so hard! I love Taylor's laugh at the end of Stay, Stay, Stay! Both songs are amazing! Taylor creates magical music.

Here's the link: http://taylorswift.com/users/taylorswift13love

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:50 AM

i absolutely love both of them but i have to go with stay stay stay
    this is a state of grace
    this is the worthwhile fight
    love is a ruthless game
    unless you play it good and right

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:53 AM

I am obsessed with both of these songs and won't stop listening to them.
    But I like Ours slightly better.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:53 AM

ours. the lyrics are so much better :)

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:55 AM

stay stay stay, but they are both amazing!

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
    I am enchanted.
    I will speak now.
    I AM FEARLESS.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Sorry but I don´t think they´re similar at all and I like Ours way better!

I would LOVE it if you would check out my blog some time! New entries every other day!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:59 AM

OURSbecause of the meaningful lyrics!!! It has a surten feel to it, and always makes me feel better. One of my all time favorite songs.
    Aww and stay stay stay is adorable :D

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 11:04 AM

aahahhhh this is so hard!!!!!Maybe stay stay stay but that may be because i've been listening to it more than our lately. They are both great.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Stay Stay Stay is my favorite song on the whole album, so Stay Stay Stay.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Stay Stay Stay, probably because I haven't worn it out quite as much as Ours yet. :)
    You're insecure, don't know what for. ?

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Lyrically Ours goes first for me, but I really love Stay Stay Stay so much too, it's one of my favorites at Red. So right now I would have to go with Stay.. because I have not listened to it that much yet! ;)

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:11 PM

I noticed that they were similar! SO hard-but Stay Stay Stay.
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Tina Jaxén wrote:
    Lyrically Ours goes first for me, but I really love Stay Stay Stay so much too, it's one of my favorites at Red. So right now I would have to go with Stay.. because I have not listened to it that much yet! ;)

That makes sense.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:34 PM

If I absolutely had to choose, I'd probably pick Ours, but I love them both!
    ~Back.to.December

Credit to Swiftswimmer for my signature! :)

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Stay Stay Stay, I love Ours but it took me a while to really love it, whereas the first time I listened to Stay Stay Stay I fell in love with it!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was wonderstruck on the 6th of March, 2012.

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 8:14 PM

I