1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Powerful Songs

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Hay! Well, Taylor's songs all usually have an emotional effect on me. Like Sparks Fly always makes me very very very excited and happy. And Never Grow Up makes me cry (LOL I think the name explains itself). How about you? Tell me I'm not the only one! (I doubt that very much.)
Love, forever and always,
Noel♥

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Powerful Songs

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 1:04 PM

you're not the only one!! :)
    Same with me, some of her songs are really powerful to me. For example Mean or Change, they make you believe that everything is possible and will turn out right. And Never grow up...that's such a strong powerful song...
    "What makes you different makes you beautiful"

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Yay! And yes, they do make me feel like anything is possible! I can... FLY! *leaps up* *falls down* Okay, maybe not everything... LOL
    Noel♥

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 1:32 PM

You're absolutely not the only one hahaha
    Taylor's songs have always a strong effect in my heart and mind. I keep thinking about them, word by word. Sometimes I cry, laugh, think a little bit more, organize my thoughts, start to feel a warm thing inside my chest, sometimes a cold one. And, at one point all, some of her songs make a kind of sense in my life. Untouchable will be forever the song with the strongest meaning for me, I just feel like sitting under the stars, above the grass on my backyard, or staring at the sea in a fool moon night, laying on the sand and smelling like salt water. It makes me smile, remembering those moments. And right now, Change, which makes me think about a gold rain and realizing my dreams, it's the kind of song I have a warm feeling inside my chest (: Then, All Too Well, which makes me wanna cry really badly, because I've been "casually cruel in the name of being honest". And Red and Ronan. I believe these are the most powerful of Taylor songs. I cried for the very first time listening to a song, when I first listened to Ronan, because of obvious. And Red, because it made me fall in love, and I realized so much about me... Anyways, ALL of her songs are fantastic. She is a feeling-genious.

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 1:33 PM

the ones i can relate to, make me most emotional!
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 1:45 PM

I can relate to every Taylor song because they're all so emotional
    From now on thinking RED is something confident and brave !
    Stay FEARLESS and never forget to SPEAK NOW !
    Long Live TAYLOR SWIFT !

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Thank you so so much! And Seashell, thank you for all of that! I feel the same. You took the words right out of my mouth. :3
    Noel♥

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:58 AM

The Moment I Knew! Such an amazing song.
    And Dear John. For sure.

Check out My Music Blog

I got to Speak Now, 9.10/11.11.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Sad Beautiful Tragic, Red, Begin Again, All Too Well, I Almost Do

TanyaxOh! :)
    It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters and make fun of

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:01 AM

ronan makes me cry and the moment i knew makes me want to go and hug Taylor and tell her he didn't deserve her
    i spoke now march 29th MEN arena uk!!!

i wound be enchanted if you visited my songbook
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1955141/page/1?r=12307741#post_123077

[url=http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p548/ajj413/tay/20_2009_11_cma_eoy-pg-horiz]http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p548/ajj413/tay/20_2009_11_cma_eoy-pg-horiz[/url][/signature]

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Back to December always makes me miss winter... but that's ok because right now it's snowing outside ;D

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 12:50 PM

It's the way she sings them. Parts of Dear John, The Moment I Knew and All Too Well inspire me to be able to sing like her.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Taylor Has Lots of Powerful songs! This New Album is Full Of Powerful songs! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Thanks!

Yes, I agree very much. InvisibleTeardrops, I feel the same way. :)
    Long live you all,
    CC♥