1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Codes in Red

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Don't know if anyone else has done this but I decoded all the songs... like the capital letters... here's what they are.
State of Grace
I love you doesn’t count after goodbye

Red
Sag......I'm not sure about this one

Treacherous
Won’t stop till it’s over

I knew you were trouble
When you saw me dancing

All too well
Maple Lattes

Ashley Danna Clare Selena

I almost do
Wrote this instead of calling

we are never ever getting back together
When I stopped caring what you thought

stay stay stay
Daydreaming about real love

the last time
Laon you break...again I'm not sure about this one

holy ground
When you came to the show in sd

sad beautiful tragic
While you were on a train

the lucky one
Wouldn’t you like to know

everything has changed
hyiannsport.....this one is confusing but i couldn't figure it out. Suggestions?

starlight
forethel... as with this one...

begin again
Wear heels now

True blue white horse.
Visit my profile

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Codes in Red

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Cool I don't think I have heard red yet so I need to get on that
    ~Ashlie

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Ethel is a Kennedy. She's related to Connor, but I don't how...

Thanks allyouareismean!!! :D I'm certainly Wonderstruck!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 7:48 PM

awesome, i'm as confused as you about those few!!!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Ah! I just de-coded them today also! I got confused about the Red one, but we'll find out sooner or later! Not sure who Ethel is ~"For Ethel"~ ....?
    Katelyn S.~13~

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Ooh!! I did that too, today!! All your messages seem to be right.

^Creds to countrybumpkin4life!

^Creds to thisnightisflawless13!!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Everything has changed - Hyannis Port is where the Kenndys live.

Starlight - Ethel is Conors grandma. The song is about how she met her husband.

The last time - LA on your break.. ?

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Hayley95xx wrote:
    Everything has changed - Hyannis Port is where the Kenndys live.

Starlight - Ethel is Conors grandma. The song is about how she met her husband.

i was just about to write all that!! ahah..if anyones wondering about starlight...read the article on tay in the Wall Street Journal...she talks about her inspiration for this song..just beautiful

xoxo

ps. feel free to add me as a friend and or message me whenever!! i'm a nice person!! haha....:)

2nd one: Allyouarei

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 9:33 PM

so good! im still waiting for my cd to come! so i havnt lookd at the booklet yet! does anyone know when presale packets are comin?

-E- xxx

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 10:40 PM

I think SAG is for the Screen Actors Guild awards, (SAG Awards). I'm pretty sure that's where she met Jake.
    I was Fearless 07/08/09 & 04/15/10 and I saw Sparks Fly 08/19/11

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 10:58 PM

I'm pretty sure 'SAG' stands for Swift And Gyllenhaal but it's just a guess.

RE: Codes in Red

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 4:27 PM

I think SAG for Red stands for Sagittarius, Jake Gyllenhaal's astrological sign.

The Last Time - L.A. On Your Break

Everything Has Changed - Hynnis Port. It's a village in Massachusetts , I think :3

Starlight - For Ethel

And then in Begin Again it is 'I' wear heels now...
    Sorry.. I'm very technical XD

*~Stuck Being Wonderstruck~*

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 2:56 AM

enchantinglywonderstruck wrote:
    I think SAG is for the Screen Actors Guild awards, (SAG Awards). I'm pretty sure that's where she met Jake.
    I was Fearless 07/08/09 & 04/15/10 and I saw Sparks Fly 08/19/11

I also thought sag could mean sagittarius which is her and jake's star sign
    both things point to jake haha

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:07 AM

I tried figuring these out too!! ahahaha it's hard isn't it!!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 11:54 AM

In "Everything Has Changed," Hyiannis Port is a club in Massachusetts. In "Starlight," the 'forethel' is meant to say 'for Ethel.' Ethel Kennedy. c: The SAG in "Red," I'm still not sure about. Rumors say it stands for Sagitarrius, though. Hope this helped!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 11:56 AM

in the song 22- Ashley, Dianna, Claire, Selena

make sure you have the i in Claire.
    Jade

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 12:44 AM

LA on your break= L.A. on your break??? hmmm.......

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Cool! SAG ~ Swift and (I can't spell his name!) Gydenall, or where they met?

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 3:06 PM

*Dianna
    *Claire
    I think * LA on your break
    *Hiyanns port, which is another name for the Kennedy compound, minus the "i"
    *for ethel, as in Ethel Kennedy
    *I wear heels now

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 4:05 AM

All Too Well: MAPLE LATTES (She grabbed this drink along with Jake Gylennhaal or whatever you spell his name)
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2018501

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 4:08 AM

22:
    ashley GREENE
    dianna AGRON
    claire COLLAWAY
    selena GOMEZ (duh)

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2018501