Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

BEGIN AGAIN MV!!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:06 AM

aww...IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been witing for this! and it's much better than i've expected!
IT'S DEFINITELY MY FAV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT COULDN'T BE BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and, I love Paris, cupcakes, shopping and cafe :D
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHASDFGHJKL I'M CRASY THESE DAYS!!x)
Taylor reminds me of Audrey Hepburn!!!!!!!
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! EVERYTHING IN THE MV IS FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: BEGIN AGAIN MV!!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:17 AM

has it come out? :O
    Stay Fearlessly Beautiful,

TaylorRose xx

Come and have a look at White Stone - a place where all swifties can feel safe sharing their walk with God and asking for prayer :) http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2207451/

Re: BEGIN AGAIN MV!!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:36 AM

YEAH!!!!!!!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Can you please post a link!!!!!!!!!!
    With Taylor Swift in my life I am finally Fearless

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 2:01 AM

^ By the flawless Kaylee!

^
    By the fearless Dani_PazL!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 2:09 AM

IT'S SO FLAWLESS. I CAN'T.

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 2:17 AM

It's really good!

Both made my me

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 2:37 AM

LOVELOVELOVE IT!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 3:00 AM

It's so AMAZING! I love the shoot with her beautiful curly hair and that lovely purple dress!!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 3:10 AM

I love it! It's so fantastically romantic :') I can't stop watching it ^^ Taylor you did it again :) I think it's my new favourite. And I lovelovelove that purple dress. AND the guy in it is really cute xD

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 3:54 AM

i love the video!!!
    i love the red..no the blue dress.... no... i love all her dresses!!!!
    and the video's theme too...
    she's so perfect!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 5:27 AM

Really Beautiful Taylor Swift !! :)
    Bersamira Sherese A.

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 5:34 AM

I love it! Her lipstick's a little dark and purpleish for my taste though. But she looks beautiful. My favourite part is when she's on the roof! :-) Dosen't the bit on the roof remind you of the Wondersturck advert?
    Hi, I'm WilllowTree

1)by iwasascarletletter

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 10:52 PM

It's AMAZING!!!!! I love her with the purple dress and curly hair :)

^TaylorSwiftRocks13

^Me
    Shop|Contest|Review

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Adore this video so much, the Paris setting couldnt be more perfect and Taylor looks so beautiful! I love how she is cycling round Paris and eating at french cafes, my ideal life :P i love the purple dress too! perfection

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 8:52 AM

It's wonderful, beutiful.
    It's look as old fashion betiful Paris love movie!

I it.

HAVpeace13

SwiftlyFearless13

If you love and respect Taylor Swift please DON'T
    listen to any of her leaked songs from RED until
    22/10!

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 8:58 AM

The dress violet dress is of pure perfection. So is the setting. THUMBS UP.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.