1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED Deluxe edition

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 11:39 PM

i got the red deluxe edition which comes with the lyrics and extra songs
CD 1
1 State of Grace
2 Red
3 Treacherous
4 I Knew You Were Trouble
5 All Too Well
6 22
7 I Almost Do
8 We Are Never Getting Back Together
9 Stay Stay Stay
10 The Last Time
11 Holy Ground
12 Sad Beautiful Tragic
13 The Lucky One
14 Everything Has Changed
15 Starlight
16 Begin Again

CD 2
17 The Moment I Knew
18 Come Back... Be Here
19 Girl At Home
20 Treacherous (original demo recording)
21 Red (original demo recording)
22 STate of Grace (acoustic version)

MY HEART IS YOURS

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED Deluxe edition

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 12:37 AM

anyone?

MY HEART IS YOURS

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 12:39 AM

OMS I GOT THIS TODAY TOO! I was freaking out and everything! Where I got it from there was a giant cut out of Taylor and I asked if I could have it when they're done and they said yes but they need to talk to the manage first! Soo excited!

^ By the flawless Kaylee!

^
    By the fearless Dani_PazL!

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 12:52 AM

Awesome pics! I wanna get it so bad!

made by me

made by Swiftlookalike

Keep calm and turn RED

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 12:53 AM

So many of my friends have bought! But my parents dun let me buy...

RE: RED Deluxe edition

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 12:56 AM

I am actually getting this version. I ordered it from Target and it'll likely arrive in Nov. 6. I'm kinda disappointed it's arriving so late but I'm not complaining, because at least I'm getting it. I can't wait for my copy to arrive.

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 1:00 AM

I got this!! My favorite of the deluxe edition songs is The Moment I Knew! So sad but SO GOOD!!!

4/11/10...8/23/22...8/24/22...11/22/11...:)

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 1:00 AM

I really want this!!!!!!

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 1:06 AM

We have the same problem-__-

User wrote:
    So many of my friends have bought! But my parents dun let me buy...

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 3:44 PM

I got the Deluxe, regular & Zinepak. I have like every CD of Taylor Swift on my shelf haha!
    Jennifer

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 6:01 PM

no i dont have yet

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 4:16 AM

I got the album this week...unfortunately my mom and my uncle had to go pick it up for me b/c I was at work...so I didn't get to check out the display but I heard they had all sorts of extra Taylor merchandise at the store.

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 4:35 AM

I'VE GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IT'S AWESOME, OF COURSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
    but i wish it had bonus songs' lyrics....
    don't you?

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 4:35 AM

I got it too.

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 8:43 AM

mine arrives tomorrow!
    ..................................................................................................

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 4:41 PM

kaori13 wrote:
    I'VE GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IT'S AWESOME, OF COURSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
    but i wish it had bonus songs' lyrics....
    don't you?

YES!!
    ~*Cali*~

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Come Back Be Here

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I got it! I love the moment I knew it's so sad but a beautiful song!
    i spoke now on August 14, 2011

"So I'm sitting on the couch watching TV with mt cat eating toy story fruit snack I'm 80 and 5 all at the same time"
    T-Swift

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 4:53 PM

I really like I Knew You Were Trouble! It combines dubstep and country mighty well :)

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 5:03 PM

I really love The Moment I Knew and Come Back, Be Here. They're such beautiful and emotional songs. I'm glad I got the Deluxe edition from Target!

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 8:36 PM

I just went and got it a few ours ago. Can't wait to listen to it later.
    Glamorous Taylor Swift Fansite
    http://glamoroustaylor.blogspot.com/