Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: First Swift Song

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Teardrops on My Guitar :) on iTunes lol

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Tim McGraw, on the radio. I liked it but I LOVED Teardrops On My Guitar which came out soon after.

Thanks FearlesslyEnchanted!

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:28 PM

The first Taylor song I heard was Teardrops On My Guitar, I'm not sure when I heard it but I absolutely hated it!!! But Love Story was the second song I heard on TV, and then I started listening to her other songs :)

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:32 PM

You Belong With Me, When I was in 5th grade(more than 3 years ago) & the girl who was my best friend at that time showed it to me and I instantly fell in love with it, specially because I could relate a lot to it...Ahhh everytime I listen to YBWM it brings back a lot of memories!

Me/Me/TanyahxOh :)

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:35 PM

You Belong With Me on Radio Disney
    and before that i think Should've Said No on the Jonas Brothers live thingy
    BUT i think when i REALLY think i started to LOVELOVELOVE Taylor when i heard Crazier on HM The Movie :D

credit to swiftconnection for my gif, thank you!

i learned about TAYLOR SWIFT on 2006 , i learned to be FEARLESS on 2008 and i learned to SPEAK NOW on 2010

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Teardrops :) On the radio. I had never heard of Taylor Swift before, but I knew I loved that song and had to find out who sung it!

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Love Story. :)

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:10 AM

I'd lie, my friend showed it to me! :D I didn't like it at first, but eventually I grew onto it, listened to her other songs, and BAM I'm a swiftie!

Made by me^ ;D
    [url=http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh582/BrookeMoles/tumblr_lqt3cz5tna1qkl467o1_500]http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh582/BrookeMoles/tumblr_lqt3cz5tna1qkl467o1_500[/url][/signature]

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Our Song!! On the radio in the car!!! =) that was a years ago! now....MASSIVE SWIFTIE. =)
    I'mASwiftieNoMatterWhat.

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Love Story

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Love Story! I instantly fell in love with Taylor's voice! It was last October! I still love it!
    In memory of the SPEAK NOW ERA!

Love you Swifties! :)

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Love Story :) My brother showed it to me so I decided to hate it :P But I love love love it now :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making this ^ amazing graphic!

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Love Story, and I adored it the second I heard it!

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Teardrops on my Guitar. I can't remember how, but I loved it when I heard it, and BAM I'm a Swiftie.
    incredibleswift

[url=http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh567/incredibleswift13/3]http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh567/incredibleswift13/3[/url][/signature]

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Mine

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:37 AM

OMS ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(2 ABOVE)

RE: First Swift Song

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Tim McGraw! And I fell in love :D

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 12:19 PM

You belong with me had the music channel on when I was baking :)
    RED

Please check out my songbook! (:

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 12:23 PM

The First for me was Crazier, I heard it when I was watching Hannah Montana the movie and I hated the movie (too cheesy for my liking) the only thing good about it was her beautiful face and her beautiful song

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.