1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED BONUS TRACKS & REMIXS

Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Bonus Tracks:The Moment I KnewCome Backā€¦Be HereGirl At Home Treacherous (Original Demo Recording) Red (Original Demo Recording) State of Grace (Acoustic Version)

what I think the names are
1. The Moment I Knew
2. Come Back...Be Here
3.Girl At Home

I got this from Target.com the words were jumbled as you can see from above so I put what I thought the names were but you can tell what the remixs are

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: RED BONUS TRACKS & REMIXS

Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 11:09 PM

I can't see this anywhere on target.com! And I really hope those aren't the "remixes"! I'm sorry, I just don't consider a demo a remix! I was really hoping for the WANEGBT Country Remix to be on there!

Re: RED BONUS TRACKS & REMIXS

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 6:06 AM

itsCoreyJames wrote:
    I was really hoping for the WANEGBT Country Remix to be on there!

Me too. I am so surprised it isn't.

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 6:09 AM

Ah can't wait... usually one of the bonus tracks becomes a favorite of mine!
    "This night is sparkling, don't you let it go"

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 6:20 AM

They sound awesome :)
    RED

Please check out my songbook! (:

RE: RED BONUS TRACKS & REMIXS

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 6:29 AM

Cool! are these official?

^Swiftie4EverAndAlways. PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION!:http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2098451#post_15001001

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 6:29 AM

No matter what they are I'm sure they'll be awesome.

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 6:34 AM

Where on target.com are these titles?

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 6:36 AM

MusicForever41 wrote:
    Bonus Tracks:The Moment I KnewCome Back…Be HereGirl At Home Treacherous (Original Demo Recording) Red (Original Demo Recording) State of Grace (Acoustic Version)

what I think the names are
    1. The Moment I Knew
    2. Come Back...Be Here
    3.Girl At Home

I got this from Target.com the words were jumbled as you can see from above so I put what I thought the names were but you can tell what the remixs are

I see the bonus tracks now! This is so cool! It is only eleven days till Red comes out! :)

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 6:37 AM

StayBeautifulGirl13 wrote:

Here: http://www.target.com/p/taylor-swift-red-exclusive-deluxe-only-at-target/-/A-14237117#prodSlot=medium_1_5&term=taylor swift
    "No apologizes, he'll never see you cry
    Pretends he doesn't know that he's the reason why
    You're drowning"

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 6:39 AM

Kimberly13 wrote:
    StayBeautifulGirl13 wrote:

Here: http://www.target.com/p/taylor-swift-red-exclusive-deluxe-only-at-target/-/A-14237117#prodSlot=medium_1_5&term=taylor swift
    "No apologizes, he'll never see you cry
    Pretends he doesn't know that he's the reason why
    You're drowning"

Thanks and thank you for the link about the Sirius XM radio interview! :)

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Will the tracklist on the international deluxe edition be different from that of the Target deluxe edition?

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 9:39 AM

i would also like to know if here in the uk the deluxe edition will have the same bonus tracks as the us one? or international cd as it is called :)

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 7:20 PM

The 13th Martyr from Cavite wrote:
    Will the tracklist on the international deluxe edition be different from that of the Target deluxe edition?

Almost the same, but the International Edition may contain US versions, just like in speak now. BTW, Pilipino din ako! :D
    "There are two different categories of Love: the first category is called 'A Fairy tale' and the second category is called 'Just Another Lesson'"
    - Taylor Swift

Faster than the wind, Passionate as sin.

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 7:25 PM

I just checked the link all it says on my end in the overview is:
    Taylor Swift - Red Exclusive Deluxe - Only at Target
    3 Studio Tracks
    3 Remixes
    6 Target Exclusive Songs
    Genre: Pop, Country
    Label: BIG MACHINE
    Release Date: October 22, 2012

Grab the countdown clock
    http://taylorswift.com/users/taylorswiftmusicwor

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 7:27 PM

OMS I just went to target and saw!

TanyaxOh. Me. My Contest Graphics. Are you REDy?

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 7:30 PM

izzytheswiftie wrote:

Can someone help me find it? I can't see it...where is it at?

Grab the countdown clock

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Taylor Swift Music World wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:

Grab the countdown clock

search Taylor Swift

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 7:35 PM

izzytheswiftie wrote:
    Taylor Swift Music World wrote:
    izzytheswiftie wrote:

Grab the countdown clock

search Taylor Swift

I did but I don't know where on this page: http://www.target.com/p/taylor-swift-red-exclusive-deluxe-only-at-target/-/A-14237117#prodSlot=medium_1_3&term=Taylor%20Swift to see it...

Grab the countdown clock

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 7:37 PM

It's kind of interesting she's putting demos on there. It's pretty awesome because I love hearing demos (and it is basically a remix) but at the same time I find it very strange that WANEGBT country mix isn't on there. I'm disappointed because I thought for sure it would be but I already have it anyway so it doesn't really matter that much. Strange decision though, definitely. :) -Alyssa