Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Song Titles

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Dear John, i think about our love story and go back to december all the time. I wish i told you everything that was on my mind, but now i've learned to speak now. People remind me of the story of us everyday and i think of the best day i had with you. I remember our last kiss and can't breathe, overwhelmed with the happiness i felt during that kiss, long live that moment. i honestly was enchanted to meet you and can't help but think about the times when you were mine. Things continue to change. You were my superman so tell me why you went and ruined it. You should've said no. You broke a perfectly good heart and i keep thinking what things would be like if this was a movie. It's cold out here on the outside. I wish you would've realized you belong with me, not her. You were once my superstar and now you're just mean and i'm left with another picture to burn. I guess i have to find a place in this world and move on. I realize you're not sorry and i was never as cold as you . i hope love can begin again for me because we are never ever getting back together. After everything, i hope you stay beautiful and be fearless.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Song Titles

Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 1:43 PM

take a shot at it below!! it can be just one sentence or it can be a whole paragraph!!

Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Mine won't be as good but I'll try!! :)
    ~*Cali*~

Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Dear John,

You are just mean. When we first met, I was so enchanted by you and your fearless ways. But now I see that you are no superman. And what's on the other side of the door is the guy I once thought I knew. But I see it clearly now that you never wanted to be mine. And right now I can't breathe. You couldn't even tell me why you left. You are no longer innocent...and boy, there is nothing I can do better than revenge. But the love we once shared is no longer ours...you're just a picture to burn. I am on the outside, but I will never be cold as you. You promised me forever and always but left me. And I go back to December and think of Christmases when you were mine...realize that loving you was red. I should've said no when you asked me to go out on just one date...I was mesmerized by your beautiful eyes. And it's funny, because I knew you were trouble from the moment we met. And now I have to start over and begin again. But it's hard. Last night I found that old Tim McGraw cd and put in our song and had flashbacks of our last kiss. The story of us is over, and we are never ever getting back together, but I'm still haunted by you. I like to make up excuses for you, but I know the way I loved you sometimes made me crazier. You made me feel invisible. And I have to find a place in this world without you. I'm tied together with a smile but these things will change. But for now, I have an I Heart ? written on my hand...and I'm walking with my eyes open.

Wow...that turned out pretty good!! :)

Song Titles Used: 37
    ~*Cali*~

Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 3:21 PM

that's really good!!!

Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 3:25 PM

They're amazing!
    -Kat

Graphic made by the lovely Foreverever13

Swiftie4EverAndAl

Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 3:32 PM

taylornicole116 wrote:
    that's really good!!!

Haha!! Thanks!! :) It was REALLY FUN! Lol :)
    ~*Cali*~

Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Hey Stephen, whenever you smile, Sparks Fly, and when you walk by me, I can't breathe. I wish you could see that you belong with me. I remember when I was fifteen and you told me you knew that someday I'd be a superstar, it was the best day of my life, and I also remember last christmas when you held my hand, and to be honest I go back to december all the time. I wish we could write a love story together, and that someday you'll be mine. But you know what? Never mind You just broke a perfectly good heart, and right now I'm trying to find a place in this world. You don't need to come in with the rain, cause I know that you're not sorry. You're just another picture to burn, but before you go, tell me why you gotta be so mean? I'll never forget the story of us and the way I loved you, but right now I just have to begin again. Don't blame me if I keep writing songs about you, cause there is nothing I do better than revenge. And at last, I realize, that the blame is on me, cause when I first saw you, I knew you were trouble, but back then I wasn't afraid to jump then fall.

Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 4:01 PM

CaliF13 wrote:
    taylornicole116 wrote:
    that's really good!!!

Haha!! Thanks!! :) It was REALLY FUN! Lol :)
    ~*Cali*~

i know right? i got the idea and then once i started i couldn't stop.

Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 4:02 PM

sellovesswift wrote:
    Hey Stephen, whenever you smile, Sparks Fly, and when you walk by me, I can't breathe. I wish you could see that you belong with me. I remember when I was fifteen and you told me you knew that someday I'd be a superstar, it was the best day of my life, and I also remember last christmas when you held my hand, and to be honest I go back to december all the time. I wish we could write a love story together, and that someday you'll be mine. But you know what? Never mind You just broke a perfectly good heart, and right now I'm trying to find a place in this world. You don't need to come in with the rain, cause I know that you're not sorry. You're just another picture to burn, but before you go, tell me why you gotta be so mean? I'll never forget the story of us and the way I loved you, but right now I just have to begin again. Don't blame me if I keep writing songs about you, cause there is nothing I do better than revenge. And at last, I realize, that the blame is on me, cause when I first saw you, I knew you were trouble, but back then I wasn't afraid to jump then fall.

this is really good!!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.