Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift Guitar Chords!

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Hey Swifties! This forum is for swifties that play guitar!!! It's simple post chords, try them and see if you like them! Everyone is allowed to post guitar chords to ALL Taylor Swift songs. From Taylor Swift to Red!!! Enjoy!!! I'll start!!! I am a guitar swiftie my self and if you want go to my youtube channel... Thewadds5... So here are the chords to Taylor's song begin again! :) Long Live Taylor!!! Standard Tuning
No Capo

Intro- G

G
Took a deep breath in the mirror
He didn't like it when I wore high heels
C
But I do
G
Turn the lock and put my headphones on
He always said he didn't get this song
C
But I do
-mute
I do

G

G
Walked in expecting you'd be late
But you got here early and you stand and wave
C
I walk to you
G
You pull my chair out and help me in
And you don't now how nice that is
C
But I do

C D
And you throw your head back laughin' like a, little kid
Em7
I think it's strange that you think I'm funny cause,
G
He never did
C
And I've been spending the last eight months
D
Thinkin' all love ever does is
G D/F# Em7
Break, burn, and end
C D
But on a Wednesday in a cafe
-mute
I watched it begin again

G

G
He said he never met one girl who
Had as many James Taylor records as you
C
But I do
G
We tell stories and you dont know why
You're comin' off a little shy
C
But I do

C D
But you throw your head back laughin' like a, little kid
Em7
G
He never did
C
D
G D/F# Em7
Break, burn, and end
C D
I watched it begin again

G C D

C D
And we walk down the block to my car
And I almost brought him up
C D
But you start to talk about the movies
Cadd9
That your family watches, every single Christmas
G
And I will talk about that
C -stop
And for the first time, what's past is past

(picking)

C D
Cause you throw your head back laughin' like a, little kid
Em7
G
He never did
C
D
G D/F# Em7
Break, burn, and end
C D
G D/F# Em7
I watched it begin again

C D -once
I watched it begin again

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor Swift Guitar Chords!

Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 3:47 PM

OH MY SWIFT THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Re: Taylor Swift Guitar Chords!

Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 6:55 PM

No problem :) feel free to add other chords! :)

Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Thanks so much for this!
    CLICK TO
    @ EMA!!

- stayingfearless13

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Swifty Thank yo so much !

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 4:37 AM

This is great! I love it :)
    HEY! Join my Swiftie Camp? It would mean the world to me! Just click the link! :) LINK ---> http://shelbeehopkinsstar.wix.com/swiftieonlinecamp

http://24.media.t[/signature]

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 3:49 PM

ATTENTION HERE ARE THE CHORDS TO RED!!!!!!
    Standard Tuning w/
    Capo on 4

**I think this is maybe the intro picking, but don't
    rate me on it;) Any suggestions?**

Intro-
    F Am ?
    e|---------------------------------|
    B|--------1-------1--------1-------|
    G|------2-------2--------0---------|
    D|----3-------2--------0-----------|
    A|---------------------------------|
    E|---------------------------------|

(Or, single strum each chord)

Intro- F Am G

F Am
    Lovin' him is like, drivin' a new Maserati
    G
    Down a dead end street
    F Am
    Faster than the wind, passionate as sin
    G
    Ended so suddenly
    F
    Loving him is like, tryin' to change your mind
    Am G
    Once you're already flying through the free fall
    F Am
    Like the colors and arms so bright
    G -stop
    Just before they lose it all

F C
    Losing him was blue, like I'd never known
    G
    Missing him was dark grey, all alone
    F Am
    Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody
    G
    You never met
    F
    But loving him was red
    Am G
    Re ee ed, re ee ed, re ee ed
    F
    Lovin' him was red
    Am G
    Re ee ed, re ee ed, re ee ed

F Am
    Touching him was like, realizing all you ever wanted
    G
    Was right there in front of you
    F Am
    Memorizing him was as, easy as knowin' all the words
    G
    To your old favorite song
    F
    Fighting with him was like tryin' to solve a
    Am G
    Crossword and realizing there's no right answer
    F Am
    Regretting him was like wishing you never found love
    G
    But love could be that srong

F C
    Losing him was blue, like I'd never known
    G
    F Am
    Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody
    G
    You never met
    F
    But loving him was red
    Am G
    Re ee ed, re ee ed, oh red, re ee ed
    F Am
    Burnin' red, re ee ed, re ee ed
    G
    Re ee ed,
    F C
    Remembering him comes in flashbacks and echos
    Am G
    Telling us it's time now gotta let go
    F
    But moving on from him is impossible
    C G -stop
    When I still see it all in my, head
    F Am G
    And burning red
    F Am G
    Burning was reeeeed

F F F -mute C C C -mute
    Oh losing you was blue, like I'd never known
    G G G -mute G G G
    F Am
    Forgetting him was like tryin' to know somebody
    G
    You never met
    F
    Cause loving him was red
    Am G
    Yeah, yeah, red
    F Am G
    Oh Burning reeeeeeeed

F Am G
    And that's alright he's spinnin' 'round in my head
    F
    Cant stop turnin', burnin' red
    Am G
    Yeah, yeah

F -once Am -once
    His love was like, drivin' a new Maserati

Down a dead end street.

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 3:50 PM

THANK YOU!! :D

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 3:51 PM

What's cadd9 and F# Em7 please tell!!!
    ~Please visit my Graphic Shop!~ in my links

Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Ok here are the positions for your chords! :)
    cadd9, is just like g but your fingers on the top go down (the numbers mean the fret its on)
    E ---------------------------------------------
    A ----------3---------------------------------
    D--------2------------------------------------
    G---------------------------------------------
    B----------3----------------------------------
    E----------3(optional)----------------------
    and f# is like this
    E-----------------------------------------------
    A----------------------------------------------
    D------------------------------------------------
    G---2------------------------------------------
    B---2--------------------------------------------
    E---2--------------------------------------------
    and Em7, I just play the normal Em if you don't know it it's
    E-------------------------------
    A--2----------------------------
    D--2---------------------------
    G-------------------------------
    B--------------------------------
    E----------------------------------
    hope that helps!!!

Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Thank you sooooo much!!!!

By: 13LittleStars
    RED 10/22/12

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 8:23 PM

No problem :) Any other requests anyone? Message them to me or comment! :)

Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 6:45 PM

I knew you were trouble chords!!! :)
    Standard Tuning

W/ Capo on 4

Intro-
    D

D
    Once upon a time, a few mistakes ago
    A
    I was in your sights, you got me alone
    Bm G
    You found me, you found me, you found me-e-e-e-e

D
    I guess you didn't care, and I guess liked that
    A
    And when I fell hard, you took a step back
    Bm G D
    Without me, without me, without me-E-E-E-E

A Bm
    And he's long gone, when he's next to me and I
    G -stop
    Realize the blame is on me

(*one strum)
    Bm* Em* A*
    'Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in
    D* A* Bm*
    It's a shame on me now-ow
    Em* A*
    Flew me to places I'd never been
    D* A*
    'Till you put me down, oh
    Bm Em A
    I knew you were trouble when you walked in
    D A Bm
    Em A
    D -mute Bm
    Now I'm lyin' on the cold hard ground!

Bm Em A D A Bm
    Ahh oh oh, trouble, trouble, trouble
    Bm Em A D A

D
    No apologies, he'll never see you cry
    A
    Pretend he doesn't know, that he's the reason why
    Bm G
    You're drowning, you're drowning, you're drowning-e-e-e-ing

D
    Now I heard you moved on, the whispers on the street
    A
    A new notch in your belt, it's all I'll ever be
    Bm G D
    And now I'll see, now I'll see, now I'll see-e-e-e-e

A Bm
    He was long gone, when he met me
    G G -once
    And I realize, the joke is on me, yeah

Bm Em A
    D A Bm
    Em A
    D A
    Bm Em A
    D A Bm
    Em A
    D A Bm

Bm Em A D A Bm
    Bm Em A D A

Em* Bm*
    And the sadest fear, comes creepin' in
    Em*
    That you never loved me or her,
    A* G* A
    Or anyone, or anything, yeah yeah

Bm Em A
    D A Bm
    Em A
    Flew me to places I'd never been (never been)
    D A
    Bm Em A
    I knew you were trouble when you walked in (you were right there)
    D A Bm
    Em A
    D A Bm

Bm Em A D A Bm
    Bm Em A D A

Bm Em A
    D A
    Trouble, trouble, trouble
    Bm Em A
    D A -once/mute
    trouble, trouble, trouble

Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 8:49 AM

What strumming pattern do you guys use for Begin Again?
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 6:27 PM

I use the strumming for fifteen, if you know that one... I don't know how to describe it... just kind of fast and a lot of down and ups... :)

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Is there anyone who knows what the chords are for the song The Last Time? I really love this song

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 5:52 AM

Long Live

Intro: G5 Cadd9 Em Dsus4 C [1x]
    *note: G5 and Cadd9 go for 16 measures each everytime you play those chords in a verse!
    (Play along with song to know where to stop strumming; down strokes)

G5
    I said remember this moment
    Cadd9
    In the back of my mind
    Em
    The time we stood with our shaking hands
    Dsus4 Cadd9
    The crowds and stands went wild
    G5
    We were the kings and the queens
    Cadd9
    And they read off our names
    Em
    The night we danced like we knew our lives would
    Dsus4 C
    Never be the same
    Cadd9
    You held your head like a hero
    G5
    On a history book page
    Cadd9
    It was the end of a decade
    Em Dsus4 (gets faster then) MUTE CHORD!
    But the start of an age

[Chorus]
    *note:G5 and Cadd9 have to be strummed in 8 measures for the chorus; not 16

G5 Cadd9
    Long live the walls we crashed through
    Em
    How the kingdom lights shined
    Dsus4
    Just for me and you
    G5
    I was screaming long live
    Cadd9
    All the magic we made
    Em
    And bring on all the pretenders
    Dsus4 (1 strum down then mute)
    One day, we will be remembered

[Back to verse] G5 (8 measures, then mute)
    G5
    I said remember this feeling
    Cadd9
    I pass the pictures around
    Em
    Of all the years that we stood there
    Dsus4
    On the sidelines
    Cadd9
    Wishing for right now
    G5
    We are the kings and the queens
    Cadd9
    You traded your baseball cap for a crown
    Em
    When they gave us our trophies
    Dsus4 C
    And we held them up for our town
    Cadd9
    And the cynics were outraged
    G5
    Screaming this is absurd
    Cadd9
    'Cause for one moment a band of thieves
    Em Dsus4 Cadd9 (gets faster then mute)
    In ripped up jeans got to rule the world

[Back to Chorus]
    G5 Cadd9
    Em
    Dsus4
    Just for me and you
    G5
    Cadd9
    That look on your face
    Em
    Dsus4
    I'm not afraid
    G5 Cadd9
    Long live all the mountains we moved
    Em Dsus4
    I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you
    G5
    Cadd9
    That look on your face
    Em
    Dsus4 G5 (gets faster)
    One day, we will be remembered

Cadd9
    Hold on
    Em
    To spinning around
    Cadd9 Em
    Confetti falls to the ground

Cadd9 (4 hard down strums within 8 measures)
    May the memories break our fall

[Bridge]
    *note: strum lightly 8 measures for Em and Dsus4, 16 more G5 and Cadd9
    G5
    Can you take a moment
    Cadd9
    Promise me this
    Em
    That you'll stand by me forever
    Dsus4 G5
    But if god forbid, fate should step in
    Cadd9
    And force us into a goodbye
    Cadd9
    If you have children someday
    Cadd9
    When they point to the pictures
    Cadd9
    Please tell them my name
    Cadd9 (hard down strokes on "went wild")
    Tell 'em how the crowds went wild
    Dsus4 (hard down strokes on "hope they shine")
    Tell 'em how I hope they shine
    **G5 **Cadd9
    Em Dsus4 (Both chords get faster)
    I had the time of my life, with you

[Back to chorus]
    G5 Cadd9
    Long long live the walls we crashed through
    Em
    Dsus4
    Just for me and you
    G5
    And I was screaming long live
    Cadd9
    All the magic we made
    Em
    Dsus4
    I'm not afraid
    G5 Cadd9
    Singing long live all the mountains we moved
    Em Dsus4
    I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you
    G5
    And long long live
    Cadd9
    That look on your face
    Em
    Dsus4 Cadd9 (4 strums for both chords)
    One day

[strumming stops]
    We will be remembered

I prefer to play along with the song because it makes it easier. I have a video of this tutorial I'm gonna put it on my website. The link is http://www.thestoryofswift.weebly.com
    If you go to the Covers page, I'll have the tutorial up. I know this isn't off the red album, obviously lol, but it ended Speak Now so I thought why not celebrate the new era.
    -TheStoryofSwift

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:00 AM

Great thread !
    From now on thinking RED is something confident and brave !
    Stay FEARLESS and never forget to SPEAK NOW !
    Long Live TAYLOR SWIFT !

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:29 AM

Thanks for the thread! Though I think this is from Ultimate Guitar Tabs right?

And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid...

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 9:24 PM

can you please do The last time (ft gary lightbody) please but not hard cords simple but still hard but still simple please thank you and massage it to me to pleaseeeee thx
    -DJRED

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.