Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 5:12 PM

how do you know?

Shules + Jaggy Forever

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Becca Sawyer wrote:
    how do you know?

Shules + Jaggy Forever

ON MTV.COM!

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT?!?!??!!!
    I Love TAYLOR SWIFT, I'm In No Way FEARLESS, But Taylor Taught Me How To SPEAK NOW On June 4th 2011.

I'll Be RED on October 22nd, 2012.

I Knew You Were Trouble

Taylor just announced on her live MTV interview that she will have a song titled "I Knew You Were Trouble" on her album Red! She also annouced that her duet with Ed Sheeran is called "Everything Has Changed"!

This song sounds like it's going to be a good one!

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

ALKJNFOADIVNROIGNOFDI!!!!!
    --Maddie

LINK: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2088981

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 5:13 PM

TaylorEverdeen98 wrote:
    I Love TAYLOR SWIFT, I'm In No Way FEARLESS, But Taylor Taught Me How To SPEAK NOW On June 4th 2011.

I'll Be RED on October 22nd, 2012.

ON MTV.COM!

Re: I Knew You Were Trouble

AHH!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
    Forever & Always, Danni15

TaylorEverdeen98 wrote:

Taylor's been talking on MTV.com for the past 13 minutes.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 5:15 PM

AHH!

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 5:17 PM

yay

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen^^
    Just click here
    [/signature]

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Oh.My.Swift!

Me/TanyahxOh :)

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 5:18 PM

ALSKNCAODNGFEONFVOFIDNRGROINVORI!!!!!!
    --Maddie

LINK: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2088981

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 5:19 PM

She also mentioned a song called 'Everything has changed'. It was the song she wrote on the trampoline.
    Fan since 2006.

Had the time of my life on:
    September 12th, 2009
    September 16th, 2011
    September 17th, 2011

Banner credit goes to cloudnine! Thank you!

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 5:20 PM

AHHHHHH!!!! AND SHE ALSO SAID THE ED SHEERAN DUET WAS CALLED "EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED"!!!!! :) :) :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Signature made by Bluebell :)

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 5:20 PM

I HEARD OMS AJDKAKDKAKKJ I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR IT
    ~Hannah~

RE: I Knew You Were Trouble

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 5:21 PM

asdfghjkl; I am soooo excited!!! I Knew You Were Trouble sounds SO awesome!!!
    And by the way...your eyes are dancing...

Put your signature in red to prepare for the release of RED!

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Where's the link? When did she do this? MTV wasn't working online ;(

All By Me :)

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Now for the presale packages! And "I knew you were trouble" sounds like Sparks Fly :D