1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Guitar Chords: We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together- Taylor Swift

Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 11:11 PM

I (G)remember when we broke (D)up, the first time
(G)Saying this is it, I’ve had (D)enough, because like
We (G)hadn’t seen each other in a (D)month
When you (Em)said you needed (C)space, what?
(G)Then you come round again and (D)say, baby
I (G)miss you and I swear I’m gonna (D)change, trust me
(G)Remember how that lasted for a (D)day, I say
I (Em)hate you, we break up, you (C)call me, I love you

(G)Ooooh(D)...we (Em)called it off (C)again last night
But (G)ooooh(D)...(Em)this time I’m (C)telling you, I’m telling you

(G)We are (D)never ever (Em)ever getting (C)back together
(G)We are (D)never ever (Em)ever getting (C)back together
(G)You go talk to (D)your friends, talk to (Em)my friends, talk to (C)me
But (G)we are (D)never ever ever (Em)ever..(C)..getting back (G)together

Source: http://www.guitarchordworld.net/2012/08/we-are-never-ever-getting-back-together.html

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Guitar Chords: We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together- Taylor Swift

Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 11:12 PM

i wish i could play guitar i would play this all the time..
    thanks for posting anyways! :)

Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

Swiftie since 2007. Speak Now tour-August 28th.

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 4:15 AM

I figured out different chords. They sound well while playing along with Taylor.

(Cadd9)I remember when we broke(G) up, the first time
    (Cadd9)Saying this is it, I’ve had(G) enough, because like
    (Cadd9)We hadn’t seen each other in a(G) month
    When you (Em7)said you needed (D/F#)space, what?
    (Cadd9)Then you come round again and(G) say, baby
    (Cadd9)I miss you and I swear I’m gonna(G) change, trust me
    (Cadd9)Remember how that lasted for a(G) day, I say
    (Em7)I hate you, we break up, you(D/F#) call me, I love you

(Cadd9)Ooo(Em7)oh..we (D/F#)called it off ag(G)ain last (D/F#)night
    But (Cadd9)ooEm7ooh..(D/F#)this time I’m (G)telling you, I’m (D/F#)telling you

(Cadd9)We are (Em7)never ever e(D/F#)ver getting(G)back (D/F#)together
    (Cadd9)We are (Em7)never ever e(D/F#)ver getting (G)back (D/F#)together
    (Cadd9)You go talk to (Em7)your friends, talk to (D/F#)my friends, talk to me(G)(D/F#)
    But (Cadd9)we are (Em7)never ever ever (D)ever (G)getting (D/F#)back together

(Cadd9)I used to (Em7)think that (D/F#)we were for(G)ever (D/F#)ever
    And (Cadd9)I used to (Em7)say (D/F#)never say never

Chords:
    Cadd9 |032033|
    G |320033|
    Em7 |022033|
    D/F# |200233|

Sounds great to me, I covered the song and played it this way. You can check that out here --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeijejJlnNI&feature=youtu.be

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 4:20 AM

This sounds great!

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 4:20 AM

Easy chords! Can't wait to play! Thanks!

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together chords and lyrics http://en.primanota.ru/performers/taylor_swift/we_are_never_ever_getting_back_together/chords_1840071

Play with pleasure!=)))

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 8:12 PM

OMS!!!! Thank you soooooo much for posting this!!!!!!! :)
    We are never ever getting back together
    Swiftie Forever
    IMG]http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w416/shelbee1999/d01b831b.jpg

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:14 AM

ooh thank you for this!

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:13 AM

http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/taylor_swift/we_are_never_ever_getting_back_together_crd.htm
    Personally, I like this version best. It's rated 5 stars by 39 people. And if you want a tab, then play this.
    You can play it by repeating it throughout the entire song

E|---3-----------------------------2-----------------------------------|
    B|---3---------------3-3----------3---------------------0--0---------|
    G|-----------------0------0---------------------------0--------0------|
    D|----------2----2----------2----------------2-----2-------------2---|
    A|---3---------3------------------0-------------2---------------------|
    E|-----------------------------------------------------------------------|

(graphic by stayingfearless13)
    I was enchanted on July 14, 2011
    "Wasn't it easier in your firefly catching days?" (Innocent)

RE: Guitar Chords: We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together- Taylor Swift

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 12:59 AM

The intro is hard....