1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Post lyrics every day

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 4:12 AM

Hey There Every One... ! Post lyrics that you have in your mind right now ;)
and everyone must continue posting lyrics even if it is wrong!

She's not a saint
And she's not what you think
She's an actress, woah
But she's better known
For things that she does on the mattress, woah

"In Life we'll Have an unspeakable secret , an irreversible regret , an unreachable dream and an unforgettable Love..!!..It's all about being happy any how...!!"

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Post lyrics every day

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Everybody's waiting
    Everbody's watching
    Even when you're sleeping
    Keep your ey-eyes open
    --Maddie

LINK: http://s1074.photobucket.com/profile/Maddie_Breaux

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Drop every thing now meet me In the pouring rain kiss me on the side walk take away the pain!
    taylor swift lover

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 9:04 AM

'time turns flames to embers, you'll have new Septemebers'

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 9:06 AM

"All you're is mean, and a liar, and pathetic, and alone in life and mean and mean."

Special Thanks To TaylorThirteen for making this sig :)

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 9:44 AM

take my hand and drag me head first fearless
    Please check out my songbook! (:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2029791#post_13593401
    -Becca (:

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 10:55 AM

I'm far away but I'll never let you go....
    I'm love struck and looking out the window

Heather - Songbird13

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Drew walks by-y me,
    cant he tell that i cant breathe?
    and there he goes
    so perfectly
    the kind of flawless i wish i could be :)
    love-love-love
    foreverandalways13
    Follow me on twitter: @lij985

"Maybe I do crazy things...but that doesn't mean i'm not normal..."

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Dear John I see it all now that your gone

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 10:58 AM

"I hope you remember, today is never to late, to be brand new."
    Team Peeta!!
    "You Love me real or not real?"
    "Real..."
    Follow me on instagram : Mandi103013

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 11:14 AM

'Cause I see Sparks Fly whenever you smile... (I have that line stuck in my head right now!)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

"Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"
    "I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love"

"I love each freckle on your face!"-Jump Then Fall

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 2:25 PM

I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter, she is the best thing that's ever been MINE
    Hold on we'll make it last, Hold on, never turn back...
    My avatar was made by TaylorHeart13 and my sig pic was made by greece.loves.taylor Thanks so much guys :D

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:39 PM

And I'd be smart to walk about..but you're quicksand

Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13.

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:40 PM

It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters... (best line in 22! :D)
    Credit: 1 Reshmi4Beiber, 2 redvelvet13 & 3 lolobeen

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:45 PM

This morning I said we should talk about it
    Cause I read you should never leave a fight unresolved.
    That's when you came in with a football helmet
    And said "Ok, let's talk."

-Stay Stay Stay
    "Keep adventuring and stay not a grown up."
    Swifty since 2006.

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:46 PM

"UUGHHHH so he calls he up and he's like I still love you and I'm like... like this is exhausting you know like we are never getting back together, like ever"
    Makes me laugh every time!

"I don't think raccoons like me very much. They saw me and ran away. WELL THEN, nice day to YOU raccoons -_-" -- Bethany Mota

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:50 PM

What do you say
    When tears are streaming down your face,
    In front of everyone you know?
    And what do you do when the one
    Who means the most to you,
    is the one who didn't show?
    - The Moment I Knew

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Hey you called me up again just to break me like a promise
    so casually cruel in the name of being honest
    I'm a crumbled up piece of paper lying here
    Cause I remember it all too well

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:55 PM

And this is when the feeling sinks in,
    I don't wanna miss you like this,
    Come back... be here, come back... be here.
    I guess you're in London today,
    I don't wanna need you this way,
    Come back... be here, come back... be here.

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:56 PM

And you keep my old scar from that very first week
    Cause it reminds you of innocence and smells like me

KLC, Racheal, TLQ THANKS

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:58 PM

say you never met one girl who had as many James Taylor records as you
    but i dooo...
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan