Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

2013 EP?

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 12:56 PM

I don't know if this has already been thought of, but I think it would be really cool if Taylor brought our another EP in 2013 like she did with Beautiful Eyes.

Obviously Taylor has her new album out this year, but I just thought that we all know how much Taylor loves the number 13, and I don't think she'd let 2013 be a quiet year.

I really hope she brings out an EP mid year of some of her unreleased songs and ones that didn't make the album (as she had written over 25 for new album and some would have to be dropped)

What do you think?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 2013 EP?

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 12:59 PM

I guess its possible that Taylor would do something Special of the year 2013! :)

RE: 2013 EP?

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I thought they all made it..
    LoveLoveLove,
    -A-

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 1:03 PM

That would be amazing! :D Scott Borchetta (I hope I spelled his name correctly) also said that Big Mashine Records will release EPs in the future! :D So maybe there will be one by Taylor among them ;)

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 1:08 PM

proudswifty wrote:
    I thought they all made it..
    LoveLoveLove,
    -A-

I think 25 songs is a huge amount for an album...as much as I love Taylor. Even as a deluxe I think the critics would slam it for having too many songs on it.

But an extra EP after 9 months/1 year after her new release would put the attention onto her again

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Yeah that would be a great idea. I'd was wondering if she was going to do something special for 2013

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Yeah, this would be an awesome idea, I LOVED Beautiful Eyes, so this would be a GREAT idea!! :)
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

~May the odds be ever in your favor!~

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 1:47 PM

GREAT IDEA !!! I hope she will release one :)
    Stay Fearless and never forget to Speak Now !
    Long Live Taylor Swift !

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 1:48 PM

I think it's possible! BE had I'm Only Me When I'm With you and the edited version of picture to burn (which were released again with the new version of TS) and different versions of teardrops and should've said no. I hope she does :)

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 1:50 PM

YES!!!!!!! I mean it is her year! She is obviously gonna do some special things!!!! :) Very excited!
    Speak Now October 26, 2011!!!!

[url=http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w475/sm]http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w475/sm[/url][/signature]

1. Ash avatar Ash

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 1:51 PM

that would be really cool but i'd like an EP to come out before album. kinda like what edens edge did last year before their album came out last month. kind of a preview before the full album comes out.
    ------------------------------------------

thanks proudukswiftie!

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 1:52 PM

YES!!!! I'm super excited!

^Graphic made by: Dani_PazL

^Graphic made by: story of us is a tragedy

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 1:53 PM

I think she will... she said she has a lot of songs and she wants to put over 20 new songs on her new album... so why not?

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 2:01 PM

I'm sure she has something AWESOME planned for 2013:)

Stay Beautiful!!
    Check out some of my songs... listed under my "blogs" on my page!:)

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 2:05 PM

That would be amazing!

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 3:42 PM

I think she'll do some sort of deluxe edition because she's done one for all her previous albums! Speak Now Deluxe Edition came out at the same time as Speak Now last year, so I'm not sure whether she'll release the new special edition in 2012 or 2013..

4/11/10...8/23/11...8/24/11...11/22/11 :)

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 4:03 PM

oms! that would be amazing

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Hopefuly!!

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 4:15 PM

I think that is something that Taylor would definatly do, but even if she didn't, I don't 2013 would be a quiet year because she's gonna be on tour for her new album.

^Songbird13^

^Cupcake4192^

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 4:35 PM

im excited!

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I hope so! I'm super sure that it will be amazing!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"
    "I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love"

"I love each freckle on your face!"-Jump Then Fall

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.