1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift Album

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 1:59 AM

What Song of Taylor do you like the most?
From the Album Taylor Swift.
Let's see if what song do you like the most!
:]

jdcabotage

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift Album

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 4:28 AM

I love Tim Mc Graw and Picture to Burn

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 4:29 AM

My favorite is Mary's Song.

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 5:09 AM

Mary's Song and Cold as You :D
    My avatar was made by TaylorHeart13 and my sig pic was made by greece.loves.taylor Thanks so much guys :D

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 5:16 AM

Our Song and The Outside!
    ~*Amy Lynn*~

graphic by DancingRoundAllAlone13

Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Tim McGraw is my favorite.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Taylor's Debut Album

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 3:28 PM

I've just been wondering what everybody thought about Tay's first album, because it seems like it's becoming less popular and I personally don't think it should be. Of course everybody will be keeping up with the latest-and-greatest like Speak Now, I do it too, but I'm just checking to see that nobody's forgetting about Taylor's debut.

Re: Taylor's Debut Album

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 6:16 PM

its one of my favs!!!!!!! im obsessed w/ all the songs on that album!!!
    xoxo

ps. feel free to add me as a friend and or message me whenever!! i'm a nice person!! haha....:)

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 6:26 PM

I'm in love with her first album!

^^Yup, that's me^^

~Hannah :{D

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 6:29 PM

I agree! I LOVE her first album. It has some of her best. Should've Said No, Cold as You, Teardrops on My Guitar, The Outside and others. I certainly will never forget her first album.

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 6:37 PM

I love all of her Song in her Debut Album...
    Specially
    "Oh My My My" and
    "Invisible"

i get the story of those songs.. love love Tay..!
    Jeanne Loves Taylor Swift

RE: Taylor's Debut Album

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 6:52 PM

It's awesome!! I listen to it at least once a day. I was disappointed when she only sang one song from it on the Speak Now tour.
    If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 6:53 PM

I listen to her first album at least 3 times a week. it's where it all started

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 6:58 PM

I think it's her best album.

Dave

Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 6:16 AM

I love her debut album! It's always changing places with Speak Now for my favourite album

Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I still love her debut album. It's my second favorite, after Fearless.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 12:59 PM

I'll never forget it! I fell in love with Taylor to "Our Song," so it will always be an album I'll cherish!

RE: Taylor's Debut Album

Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 1:33 PM

I love her first album! I listen to it all the time and I hope that people don't forget about it! It's fun to listen to her first one and then Fearless and then Speak Now to see how much she has grown with her music.
    --Maddie

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 7:52 AM

I'm Only Me When I'm With You
    “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”

Swiftie Forever!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Tim McGraw and Our Song.!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

First CD

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:30 AM

Can anyone tell me how she produced her first CD?
    Lady's with me now, since I showed her how
    to lay her lilly hands in mine...
    And who would not agree, she's a sight to see
    and a treasure for the poor to find...