Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Wedding Songs?

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Since wedding is a joyous event, I would choose songs toward the happy/upbeat/meaningful genre.
    So maybe songs like Long Live, Jump Then Fall & Today Was A Fairytale. These three seem suitable to me in my opionion

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Wedding Songs?

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Jump Then Fall, I'd Lie, Love Story (especially the 'Baby just say yes'), Mine, Mary's Song, Superman. Yeah. I think thats about it oh!!! and Long Live!!
    "Fearless is falling madly in love again, even though you've already been hurt before."
    ~Taylor Swift

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:20 PM

i would really want; love story, long live, enchanted, mine, today was a fairytale I WOULD REALLT WANT THESE SO BAD!!! ESPECIALLY LONG LIVE AND ENCHATED!
    I SPOKE NOW 10TH MARCH 2012

Check it out ^

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:45 PM

ok, let's see... for me: Enchanted, Love story, Today was a fairytale, Mary's song, ours, Mine.
    There are a lot of songs that Taylor wrote about love... ( actually I though our song, fearless,)

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:50 PM

ours, fearless,enchanted,or love story

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Mine, today was a fairytale, love story, fearless, im only me when im with you

Love Josh Hutcherson!

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 12:10 AM

well I would put all them but I would wait for the new ones from the next album too!! I bet Taylor is preparing a bunch of awesome love songs for us ... I can't wait :3

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Mine! :)
    xhyine / xx

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Mine, enchanted, love story

credit to Luckythirteen^^
    Just click here

credit to superswiftie1331

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Sparks Fly & Enchanted

** Credits on my profile!

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 3:48 AM

I would pick Mine and Enchanted :) One of the most romantic Taylor songs :)

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 3:53 AM

love story, enchanted, sparks fly should have at ur weeding

MY HEART IS YOURS

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 3:53 AM

I don't really know as she'll probably come up with so many more songs by the time I ever get married as I'm only 16! but I'd love love love to walk down the aisle to the violin solo on the SN tour before Enchanted... I love that piece of music so so much :)

Made by the amazing Bluebell :)

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 4:16 AM

I would pick Mine, Enchanted, Sparks Fly, Love Story!

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 4:25 AM

Today Was A Fairytale, Our Song, Enchanted, Crazier, I'd Lie, Love Story, Sparks Fly, Tim McGraw, Mary's Song and Mine :)

Made by ShiningLikeFireworks :)

Made by me :)

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 7:07 AM

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 7:10 AM

Our Song, Love Story, and Long Live!

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 7:11 AM

Long Live, Enchanted, Love Story, Today Was a Fairytale, Our Song, Mary's Song, and Mine!

^fearlessswiftie13

^Rita_Fearless

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 9:24 AM

I'm sort of determined to have Speak Now somewhere in my wedding - just to be different
    ~