Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Special Taylor Swift Song To You

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:37 AM

What's song by Taylor Swift is special to you? Never Grow Up is a special song to me because about four or five months ago I found out I had a father I never knew about and him and he doesn't care about me anymore. He left my mother when she got pregnant with me. Now I have a step father who cares about me.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Special Taylor Swift Song To You

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:38 AM

superstar and last kiss

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:41 AM

ERIICK J.
    Why is Superstar and Last Kiss are special songs by Taylor Swift to you?

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Dear john because every time I listen to it it changes my emotions and makes me angry with john mayer.
    (it's a little hard to explain)
    I also love Last Kiss and Invisible because they are very sad.
    It's alright, just wait and see
    Your string of lights is still bright to me
    Oh, who you are is not where you've been
    You're still an innocent.

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Long Live. It reminds me of when I used to be in shows and the people I worked with. They were like a family.

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Long Live and Innocent
    ~

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 3:42 PM

The Outside and Mean and Invisible
    All of my friends seem to pass comments about me, just random things like, 'why're you wearing them shoes?' Or, 'your hair looks like you're wearing a wig today' or 'you have a really big forehead'
    Then in class I never speak unless I have to, And everyone just seems to look at me like the strange nerd that sits at the back of the class.
    My friend are Mean and push me onto The Outside
    Everyone else thinks i'm Invisible
    But oh well :D
    My avatar was made by TaylorHeart13 and my sig pic was made by greece.loves.taylor Thanks so much guys :D

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Dear John. Ever since that John situation, I started to listen to it more. I don't know, but something about the emotion really catches me. I cry everytime I listen to it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"
    "I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love"

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 4:50 PM

i love Enchanted
    file:///C:/Users/Momsi/Pictures/tumblr_lchg1jSQqa1qa0bqi.gif

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 6:18 AM

Mean and Breathe!!

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 6:21 AM

RE: Special Taylor Swift Song To You

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 6:58 PM

Never Grow Up and Tied Together With A Smile

PS. thank you for sharing that story :)
    --Maddie

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 2:27 AM

I cry every time I hear Last Kiss, Idk why... Guess I'm afraid I could feel that way someday.

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 3:18 AM

The Outside, Invisible and Mean :) Those 3 songs helped me so much.

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 3:45 AM

i like Love story very much

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 3:49 AM

Enchanted, Never Grow Up and Long Live. They seem to hold memories and locked-up stories for me :)

Made by ShiningLikeFireworks :)

Made by me :)

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 3:51 AM

Never Grow Up and especially Mean; that song has gotten me through so much.

Join the Swifty Crew Campaign to help get Taylor to do a meet and greet (like the 13 hour one she did in America) in Australia!
    http://www.facebook.com/SwiftyCrewCampaignAustralia?ref=tn_tnmn

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 3:55 AM

teardrops on my guitar. there was this guy and the story was almost exact! he went about it so bad an teased me :/ not so amazing to me anymore...

-E- xxx

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 4:00 AM

Never Grow Up - i never ever want to grow up
    tied together with a smile

March 16th - Taylor looked me in the eyes and said 'I love you' with such sincerity. Best 10 seconds of my life. Capture it, Remember it !

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 4:02 AM

All of them are special to me. They all have some sort of meaning, but the ones that explain my emotions would have to be Mean: Because I've been bullied, Long Live: When I listen to it, it explains how I feel about all my friends, and also Taylor and you Swifties, I'm Only Me When I'm With You: My friends again, and then there's Fearless, Untouchable and Sparks Fly.....
    hehe :)
    I see Sparks Fly whenever TAYLOR smiles!

I Spoke Now on March 7th 2012!

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 7:37 AM

never grow up:)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.