Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What's a Taylor Swift Song you wish your crush would hear?

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Enchanted ♥You belong with me ♥ Fearless

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Back To December or Haunted

I Spoke Now on July 16th , 2011 .

***Feel free to add me !! I don't bite

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 1:36 PM

You Belong With Me, Invisible, I'm Only Me When I'm With You and Hey Stephen :)

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 1:36 PM

You Belong With Me.
    Never forget the essence of your spark.

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Invisible, You Belong With Me :D
    My avatar was made by TaylorHeart13 and my sig pic was made by greece.loves.taylor Thanks so much guys :D

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 4:57 AM

Love Story
    ~

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Enchanted and Super Star!
    Taylor Swift has taught me to be Fearless to Speak Now

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Jump Then Fall, definitely ;D
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

6.25.11~I got the chance to Speak Now

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 12:16 PM

"hey Stephen"

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Haunted. now i'm over my crush, but i'd still wish he could hear this song, it helped me in this time so much!

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 7:14 AM

Invisible!

RE: What's a Taylor Swift Song you wish your crush would hear?

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 8:04 PM

I would want my crush to hear four songs: Invisible, Enchanted, and You Belong With Me, and Superstar!!! But if I had to pick one it would be Superstar.

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 8:06 PM

You belong with me and Hey Stephen :D

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 8:07 PM

long live,invisable,you belong with me,stay beautiful and maybe ours sadly he is moving to pensalveinay but i might get to see him cause my sis and his sis are best friends
    ~soccer freak

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Jump Then Fall, You Belong With Me, Invisible, Stay Beautiful, Hey Stephen.

I Spoke November 17, 2011!

LoveLoveLove, Swiftie33

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Enchanted and You Belong With Me

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Superstar

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 8:17 PM

You Belong With Me.

RE: What's a Taylor Swift Song you wish your crush would hear?

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 8:18 PM

enchanted, hey stephen and invisible

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 8:19 PM

U belong with me!!!!!!!!!!!! UM.... Jeff... U sorta do!

^ Please click!
    Visit my graphic shoppe~ http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_g