Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Its all your favorite! write all down here!

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Favorite female singer: Taylor Swift! :D
    Favorite male singer: Hunter Hayes! (OMG! I think both Taylor and him should date,like seriously!)
    Favorite color: Coral!
    Favorite song: Enchanted :)
    Favorite gadget: My amazing ipod!
    Favorite number: 5 :D
    Favorite Burger store: McDonald's!
    Favorite movie: Twilight! :)
    Favorite day of life: Oct. 31st! (HALLOWEEN)
    Favorite type of burger: Big Mac
    Favorite ice cream flavor: Pistachio

Swiftie For Life!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Favorite female singer: Taylor Swift, of course.
    Favorite male singer: Greg Laswell.
    Favorite color: Dark blue.
    Favorite song: As of right now it's Wrapped in Piano Strings by Radical Face.
    Favorite gadget: iPod. Can't live without music.
    Favorite number: 8, my lucky number!
    Favorite Burger store: I don't eat meat...lol.
    Favorite movie: (500) Days of Summer.
    Favorite day of life: Any day in the fall, it's beautiful.
    Favorite type of burger: VEGGIE BURGERS. :D
    Favorite ice cream flavor: Mint chocolate chip.

"Fans are my favorite thing in the world. I've never been the type of artist who has that line drawn between their friends and their fans." - Taylor Swift.

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Favorite Female Singer: Taylor Swift
    Favorite Male Singer: Umm... don't have one.
    Favorite color: teal
    Favorite Song: I love all of Taylor's!
    Favorite Gadget: My Iphone
    Favorite Burger Store: IN and Out Burger!
    Favorite Movie: Valentines Day!
    Favorite Day of Life: December 13th
    Favorite Type of Burger: Cheeseburger
    Favorite Ice Cream: Chocolate Chip cookie dough

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Favorite Female Singer: Taylor Swift
    Favorite Male Singer: Don't really have a favorite
    Favorite color: Purple and Blue
    Favorite Song: WAY too hard to pick! It'd be a Taylor Swift one though.
    Favorite Gadget: Probably my iPhone
    Favorite Burger Store: McDonald's
    Favorite Movie: I don't really have a favorite movie of all time but American Pie was pretty damn good!
    Favorite Day of Life: Until I'm done with school it'll be the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
    Favorite Type of Burger: Cheeseburger
    Favorite Ice Cream: Lemon and Lime
    Forever FEARLESS :)

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Favorite female singer: Taylor Swift. How could it be anyone else? But I also love Adele and Christina Perri
    Favorite male singer: Ramin Karimloo. If you don't know him, you SHOULD! LISTEN!
    Favorite color: Green, black, purple
    Favorite song: Ugh, too many! Safe and Sound; Enchanted; You Belong With Me; Music of the Night; Constant Angel; Vanilla Twilight; Set Fire To The Rain.... I love too many songs xD
    Favorite gadget: My iPod touch
    Favorite number: 13 and 14
    Favorite burger store: Burger King, I guess, if I had to choose
    Favorite movie: Phantom of the Opera: Live at the Royal Albert Hall; Sherlock Holmes; Inception; Tangled
    Favorite day of life: 5th August 2012

Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Favorite female singer: Taylor swift
    Favorite male singer: Simple Plan - although it's more of a band
    Favorite color: Green
    Favorite song: Long Live
    Favorite gadget: My MacBook
    Favorite number: 8 and 13 for Taylor
    Favorite Burger store: I don't like burgers
    Favorite movie: How To Train Your Dragon or anything Studio Ghibli
    Favorite day of life: 13 October 2011
    Favorite type of burger: ^look up there
    Favorite ice cream flavor: Ben & Jerrys Cookie Dough
    ~

Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 2:56 AM

Favorite female singer: Taylor swift!!!
    Favorite male singer: Bruno Mars
    Favorite color: Purple
    Favorite song:all Taylor's songs
    Favorite gadget: My computer
    Favorite number: 13 and 4
    Favorite Burger store: Mac Donald
    Favorite movie: Harry Potter
    Favorite type of burger: CheeseBurger
    Favorite ice cream flavor: White chocolate

Can't go back now I'm haunted...

Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 2:59 AM

Favorite female singer: Taylor swift
    Favorite male singer: Ed sheeran or drake
    Favorite color: beige o like a mysterious turquoise
    Favorite song: atm fearless
    Favorite gadget: my blackberry
    Favorite number: 13(before I knew taylor it was my unlucky number but now it's really lucky)
    Favorite Burger store: I don't like burgers :P
    Favorite movie: mean girls :P
    Favorite day of life: christmas! or july 15th (my birthday)
    Favorite type of burger: don't like burgers
    Favorite ice cream flavour: strawberry

all swifts please reply to this - http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_s_music/1884841 to pick TC's 5 favourite taylor songs

RE: Its all your favorite! write all down here!

Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 3:00 AM

You should also do a favourite book :)

Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 3:02 AM

Favourite female singer: Taylor Swift
    Favourite male singer: Ed Sheeran
    Favourite colour: Green
    Favourite song: Cold As You
    Favourite gadget: iPod
    Favourite number: 13 (not because of Taylor, that's just an awesome coincidence)
    Favourite burger store: McDonald's (there aren't really any others where I live)
    Favourite movie: The Hunger Games
    Favourite day of life: 25th December (Christmas!!!!)
    Favourite type of burger: Big Mac
    Favourite ice cream flavour: Cookie Dough

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 7:55 AM

Favorite female singer: Taylor Swift!
    Favorite male singer: Do bands count? If so One Direction. If not then Ed Sheeran.
    Favorite color: Pink
    Favorite song: Love Story
    Favorite gadget: iPod
    Favorite number: 7
    Favorite Burger store: Burger King
    Favorite movie: Flipped
    Favorite day of life: June 19th (birthday) or the day of my first Taylor Swift concert
    Favorite type of burger: Don't have one
    Favorite ice cream flavor: Cookies and Cream
    Cassie

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:03 AM

favorite female singer- taylor swift
    favorite male singer- bruno mars
    favorite color- purple, red
    favorite song- as for now all too well, the last time, die young
    favorite gadget- my mobile
    favorite number- 26
    favorite burger store- mcdonalds
    favorite movie- many(little manhattan)
    favorite day of life- when i will meet taylor and 19th November
    favorite type of burger- anything spicy
    favorite icecream flavor- vanilla

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Favorite female singer: Our Fearless Queen, Tayor Swift herself!
    Favorite male singer: Umm...Johnny Rzeznik from the Goo Goo Dolls if that counts. If not, John Mayer *gets slapped*
    Favorite color: Hot Pink
    Favorite song: Enchanted!!
    Favorite gadget: My iPod touch. I love it :)
    Favorite number: 18
    Favorite Burger store: McDonalds?
    Favorite movie: Legally Blonde
    Favorite day of life: Umm...I'm not sure I can pick a favorite day...but my favorite days have been the days I spent with my friends in college
    Favorite type of burger: Something with bacon ^_^
    Favorite ice cream flavor: Fruity flavored sherbert

Autumn Leaves Falling, Kathryn, thatlingeringquestion, TaylorHeart13, Daya. Thank you ALL!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Favorite female singer: Taylor
    Favorite male singer: Owl City
    Favorite color: Red
    Favorite song: BTD/YNS/Apologize
    Favorite gadget: My iPod touch
    Favorite number: 13 and 20
    Favorite Burger store: Culver's or Mojo's
    Favorite movie: The Avengers
    Favorite day of life: Nov. 16 2011
    Favorite type of burger: Just plain, with ketchup and lettuce
    Favorite ice cream flavor: Choco chip or peanut butter

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

http://taylorswift.com/users/u8u6tSKx

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Taylor Swift
    Ross Lynch
    Purple
    Holy Ground, Long Live
    My Phone
    Wendy's
    Pitch Perfect
    When i went to Speak Now
    Type of burger: Cheese
    Ice Cream: Orange Blossom
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

I'm a Twi-Hard (Team

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Favorite female singer: T-Swizzle a.k.a Tay a.k.a Taylor Swift
    Favorite male singer: Justin Bieber head to head with One Direction

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Favorite female singer: Taylor Swift
    Favorite male singer: Phillip Phillips
    Favorite color: Purple
    Favorite song: I Almost Do
    Favorite gadget: My laptop
    Favorite number: 13 and 27
    Favorite Burger store: McDonalds!
    Favorite movie: Life Of Pi
    Favorite day of life: December 25! Christmas!
    Favorite type of burger: CheeseBurger
    Favorite ice cream flavor: Strawberry

^MADE BY THE FLAWLESS taylor swift enchants me

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 10:49 AM

Favorite Female Singer: Taylor Swift (OBVIOUSLY!!)
    Favorite Male Singer: I LOVE OneRepublic, the band, and I LOVE Train
    Favorite Color: blue
    Favorite Song: I Knew You Were Trouble
    Favorite Movie: The Hunger Games
    Favorite Gadget: my iPad
    Favorite number: 7 and 13
    Favorite burger store: McDonald's or Wendy's
    Favorite day of life: August 27 (my b-day!) or Dec. 25!!
    Favorite type of burger: I don't like burgers... Which means I obsess over FRENCH FRIES!!
    Favorite ice cream flavor: mint chocolate chip... YUM!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Favorite female singer: Taylor Swift
    Favorite male singer: at the moment, Hunter Hayes. sometimes John Mayer.
    Favorite color: Cream
    Favorite song: (of all time) Tim McGraw - Taylor Swift (right now) Cry With You - Hunter Hayes
    Favorite gadget: iPhone
    Favorite number: 13
    Favorite Burger store: Five Guys
    Favorite movie: Les Mis
    Favorite day of life: Christmas (December 25th)
    Favorite type of burger: Cheeseburger
    Favorite ice cream flavor: Chocolate Chip

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

RE: Its all your favorite! write all down here!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Favorite female singer: Taylor swift honestly
    Favorite male singer: Ozzy osbourne
    Favorite color: Black
    Favorite song: Many
    Favorite gadget: My mobile
    Favorite number: 13 and 14
    Favorite Burger store: none
    Favorite movie: Titanic,Many..........
    Favorite day of life: When i go cox bazer and 14 april 2010
    Favorite type of burger: Cheese Burger
    Favorite ice cream flavor: chocolate