1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Stuck in your head!?

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 7:19 PM

What lyrics are stuck in your head right now?!
For me its "I'm a laid back, t-shirt, blue jean, mood ring kinda girl. Hey yeah, what's the word on you?"
Don't be afraid to Speak Now, live Fearless, and Long Live!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Stuck in your head!?

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 7:47 PM

"Now that I'm sitting here thinking it through, I've never been anywhere cold as you"
    Forever and Always a Fearless Swifty
    Founded in '07

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 11:15 AM

"and without a warning, I realized your laugh is the best sound I , have, ever, heard"
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 11:25 AM

"after plaid shirt days and nights when you made me your own"

I spoke now on June 8th 2011.

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Now you mail back my things and I walk home alone

wordpress.com

I Spoke Now on Nov. 16, 2011. :)

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 2:57 PM

But on a Wednesday in a cafe i watched it begin again

I LOVE this youtube cover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8e5b5cTmfc

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:08 PM

"I was reminiscing just the other day while having coffee all alone and Lord it took me away.."

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:11 PM

I have:
    "Fa la la la la la la la la la la la laaaa"
    It's from 'Deck the Halls' :)
    "My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 10:03 AM

'oh oh trouble trouble trouble"

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 3:03 PM

"I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now!"
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 4:55 PM

"Cause our song is the slamming screen door, sneaking out late tapping on your window"

"I remember when we broke up, the first time, saying this is it I've had enough"

"And all you are is mean, and a liar, and pathetic, and alone in life and mean, and mean, and mean, and mean..but someday i'll be living in a big ol city"

To name a few haha

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:37 PM

"come back and tell me why, i'm feeling like i missed you all this time"

1,2,5: Me 3: heleh 4:izzy

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:39 PM

I've got You and I walk a fragile line from Haunted stuck in my head

^The amazing Topaz :)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 2:51 PM

"And I never saw you coming. And I'll never be the same." - State of Grace

RE: Stuck in your head!?

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:09 PM

'It was the end of decade, but the start of an age' Long Live ;)
    "The Conversations With The Little White Lies"

GIFSoup

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Loving him was like driving a new maserati down a dead end streed ~ Red
    I was enchanted to meet you.

Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 3:57 PM

"When I'm with anybody else, it's so hard to be myself... and only you can tell... *Drum beat*"
    ~StaySwiftielicious^3^

Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 4:02 PM

"I remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night, I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're about to cry! *Clap Clap*"

Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 4:02 PM

"I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale, I'm not the one you sweep off her feet lead her up the stairwell, this ain't Hollywood this is a small town. I was dreamer before you when I let you down, now it's to late for you and your white horse to come around"
    read my fanfiction, Hitching a Ride, here: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2537043/?h=l&r=24420083#post_24420083

^by Taylorisamazing

Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Eyes13Open4ever wrote:
    "I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale, I'm not the one you sweep off her feet lead her up the stairwell, this ain't Hollywood this is a small town. I was dreamer before you when I let you down, now it's to late for you and your white horse to come around"
    read my fanfiction, Hitching a Ride, here: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2537043/?h=l&r=24420083#post_24420083

^by Taylorisamazing

*when you let me down*

^by Taylorisamazing

Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Eyes13Open4ever wrote:
    Eyes13Open4ever wrote:

^by Taylorisamazing

*when you let me down*

^by Taylorisamazing

Actually, it's "I was a dreamer before you went and let me down".
    ~StaySwiftielicious^3^