Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Favourite Song In SN Album

Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Hey swifties!
Tell us what's your favourite song in the Speak Now album! :D
And your favourite line in the song too!

Happy Sharing!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favourite Song In SN Album

Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Back to December . . . from day 1, and still is my favorite.

Oh it's too hard to pick a favorite lyric or line. I guess I have to go with this one:
    Because the last time you saw me
    Is still burned in the back of your mind.
    You gave me roses and I left them there to die.

But I also really like this part:
    And I think about summer, all the beautiful times,
    I watched you laughing from the passenger side.
    Realized that I loved you in the fall.

Oh and:
    And then the cold came, the dark days when fear crept into my mind
    You gave me all your love and all I gave you was "Goodbye".

Sorry. Amazing song so I couldn't choose. Taylor should have won a grammy for this song.

Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 9:20 AM

It's impossible to choose one favorite!

I love Enchanted, Sparks Fly, Mine and Superman the best!

Please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody wating on you

Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 10:08 AM

I have a lot of favorites. But my two favorites are Sparks Fly and Mean.

Sparks Fly- "I'm on my guard for the rest of the world, but with you I know it's no good."

Mean- "You have pointed out my flaws again, as if I don't already see them."
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 10:21 AM

I love all the songs and It's so hard to chose one...but I'll say Enchanted.
    Favorite line- Please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 10:28 AM

My Favroites are Enchanted,Sparks Fly and Last Kiss

Enchanted:Please Don't be in love with someone else please dont have somebody waiting on you
    Sparks Fly: My Mind forgets to remind me your a bad idea!!
    Last Kiss: I do recall now the smell of the rain freash on the pavment i ran off the plane that july 9th OR I'll watch your life in pictures like i use to watch you sleep and i feel you forget me like i use to feel you breath!!

RE: Favourite Song In SN Album

Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 10:31 AM

sparks fly because whenever i hear that song, i think of the times i went to the speak now world tour, cuz thats the opening song they play when you first see her! :)
    Your hands are TOUGH but they're where mine belong. FRIEND ME, MESSAGE ME, AND VISIT MY PROFILE PAGE!
    BFF: chineseswiftienoodles

^by liviswift

Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Long Live and Dear John :)

Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 11:56 AM

My favourite are Story Of Us and Enchanted. It's hard to choose between them. These are my favourite lines :
    Story Of Us - I'm scared to see the ending. Why are we pretending this is nothing. I'd tell you I miss you, but I don't know how. I've never heard silence quite this loud.
    Enchanted - The lingering question kept me up. 2 am who do you love. I wonder till I'm wide awake.
    - Please don't be in love with someone else. Please don't have somebody waiting on you.

I guess the reason why I like the lyrics is because it's related to my life.

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 12:19 AM

tough to choose, but still mean, enchanted, the story of us, back to december.....

RE: Favourite Song In SN Album

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Sparks Fly: Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain, kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Sparks Fly is my most favorite ever since I got the CD for my 24th birthday.

The Story of Us and Better than Revenge are what you should play in my stereo if you want me to drive as fast as whatever the car I'm driving can handle.

Signature courtesy of Chrissie

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Sparks Fly :)
    Sparks Fly Whenever You Smile! :D

Long Live

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 1:23 AM

It's hard to decide but I'll choose Sparks Fly. The chorus is so catchy!

DROP EVERYTHING NOW!

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 5:43 AM

For me it would be Enchanted.
    Favorite line: This is the very first page, not where the story line ends, my thoughts will echo your name until I see you again.

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 5:45 AM

I don't only have one. Its a three-way tie between Mine, Sparks Fly and Mean.
    Mine: 'You made a rebel of a careless mans careful daughter'
    Sparks Fly: 'I'm on my guard for the rest of the world but with you I know its no good'
    Mean: 'All you are is mean, and a liar, and pathetic, and alone in life'
    Be FEARLESS, SPEAK NOW, and NEVER GROW UP

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 6:07 AM

I love all the songs of SN album

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 6:12 AM

Superman, Enchanted

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 6:14 AM

Enchanted! "Please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you." - This is my song! That is my line! I sware she wrote this song for me.

Both made by me!

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 6:18 AM

Long Live because whenever I hear it, it makes me stronger every time

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 6:40 AM

It's really hard to chose! My favourites are;
    Long Live - 'I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you' or 'for a moment a band of thieves in ripped up jeans got to rule the world'
    Innocent - 'wasn't it easier in your firefly catching days' or 'wasn't it beautiful when you believed in everything and everybody believed in you'
    ~

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.