Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: How often do you listen to Taylor Swift music?

Sat, May 19, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Whenever it's on the radio and whenever I'm online. Currently listening to Eyes Open :D

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, May 19, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Everyday since I'm always listening to my iPod.

^Made by Estelle!

^Made by Madison13!

Sat, May 19, 2012 at 8:44 PM

honeystraws wrote:
    Whenever it's on the radio and whenever I'm online. Currently listening to Eyes Open :D

Have you seen the lyric video for that!? Its amazing!! http://www.vevo.com/watch/taylor-swift/eyes-open-lyric-version/USCJY1231016

Sat, May 19, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Almost all day! Like seriously if it weren't for school or homework I would have my ipod on all day lol I'm not kidding haha

Sat, May 19, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Every hour
    MaleSwiftieForLife

Sat, May 19, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Every free time I've got!! So basically 14/7

Sat, May 19, 2012 at 9:00 PM

everyday , since i've got her songs on my ipod .. sometimes every hour ...and before i sleep :)

Taylor Rockz!

Sat, May 19, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Any time i can :).
    I got to Speak Now on March 10 2012 :)

"The problem with the hopeless romantics is that when we say hello we never think that someday it could turn into a goodbye or when we have a first kiss with someone and it's magical, we never, ever imagine that c

Sat, May 19, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Basic rule: At least one Taylor song per day. Doesn't matter where, doesn't matter when, but I have to hear at least one Taylor song.

That being said, for regular listening, I have periodic binges from time to time. It averages out to 3-4 songs a day (usually while driving), with the occasional week of nonstop Taylor for 8 hours a day while I'm at work.

RE: How often do you listen to Taylor Swift music?

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Every day, I normally listen to about 5 songs per day. It depends though.

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 2:14 AM

every day, when I have free time! Before I go to bed! :)

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 2:26 AM

Every day of course! :D
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 2:27 AM

Everyday, when I'm home, if I travel by car :D

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 3:54 AM

i always listen to TAylors song wHerever i Am..especially when im at work..:Dher soNgs seems to be my inspiration to get going on my work..:)

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 4:46 AM

Like everytime.

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 4:51 AM

every day whenever i can :) but if i'm going on a long car ride or field trip or something like that, i listen to hours of taylor

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 5:04 AM

At home, at work (sometimes), and it's the only thing I listen to in my car. I'm thinkin I probably hear at least
    13 songs a day, and if I'm in my car a lot it might be closer to 25

- graphics byTaylorSwiftFan -
    - Check out my blogs (: -

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 5:09 AM

Hmmm.... Like just about from the time that I wake up until I go to sleep

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 5:27 AM

Every day. If I don't listen to Taylor Swift I am either dead or in a coma.

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 5:35 AM

I listen to it pretty much every day because I have speakers and an MP3 player in my bathroom and Taylor Swift is all over mt MP3 player and I use the bathroom every day...

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.