1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift songs

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 12:05 PM

What Taylor Swift songs inspire you?
A taylor swift song that inspires me is Long Live because it makes me feel like I can do anything!
Live it, Love it, Smile!

Replies to This Posting

1. Zoe avatar Zoe
      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift songs

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Ours, it makes me believe that I'll meet the right guy one day, even if he's not one of the one direction boys....:)
    and Never Grow Up, I adore it so much mainly coz i dont ever wanna grow up.
    I love you taylor Xx

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 12:21 PM

The taylor swift song that inspires me is never grow up. I think it says to act your age and that's what I want to do.

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Change, inspires me a lot, it makes me feel stronger, like I can do anything... :)

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 1:23 PM

forever and always
    but also the best day,
    Renae

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 5:04 PM

fearless, cause it makes me...well....FEARLESS! :D

Also never grow up, it's such a moving song, and tied together with a smile. it makes me feel good about myself :) :)

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Mean is really inspiring, it makes me feel like I can conquer my fears!
    Also, Change because I feel stronger... :)

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 11:31 PM

I've been really into stay beautiful lately (today)
    /Users/Olivia/Pictures/TaylorSwiftSandraMu.jpg

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 11:34 PM

kinda what I'm going through no. it s what I'm going through
    /Users/Olivia/Pictures/TaylorSwiftSandraMu.jpg

RE: Taylor Swift songs

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Never Grow Up, it told me to loves my childhood

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 3:15 PM

All of them inspire me! :) Haha the ones I can think of right now are Long Live because it just makes me feel on top of the world, Love Story because it enchants me and I just LOVE that song, and Mary's Song because it makes me sooo happy!

Ooh, I forgot Change! That song makes me feel amazing, like I can accomplish anything if I work hard.
    speak now tour: september 7th 2011

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Mean because if you are getting bullied the song tells you that no matter what you are being the bigger person. The person will get no where in life and will always be mean to everyone and someday you will have a good job and be far ahead in life than they are.

Thu, May 31, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Forever & Always because it relates a lot to me.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Taylor Swift inspired me to do a little bit of song writing my self thank you Taylor i love u and ur songs

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Innocent is most inspiring to me :)

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1933691

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Taylor Swift inspired me to do a little bit of song writing my self

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Never Grow Up, Long Live, Ours, and Innocent. (: They inspire me the most.
    ~*Cali*~

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Long Live and the Best Day

I sang The Best Day to my mom for mother's day.

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 3:14 PM

All Taylor Swift songs inspire me haha she is my idol and rolemodel for everything I would have to say fearless and fifteen because I can totally relate to them :)

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Invisible, because "I just wanna show you he dont even know you he's never gonna love you like I want to". After listening to that song I decided to tell my crush how I really feel about her and how I hope she finds someone that loves her as much as I do

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Change, Never Grow Up, Ours. There might be more but that's what I can think of currently...
    I'd be Enchanted if you would visit my songbook.
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1987171