Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Girls Quiz!!!

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 5:39 PM

tgomg

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 5:49 PM

i got teardrops on my guitar too!!!

xoxo

ps. feel free to add me as a friend and or message me whenever!! i'm a nice person!! haha....:)

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 5:49 PM

tomg

Great quiz, thanks for posting! :D
    -lovelovelove-

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 6:11 PM

TOMG! Love this song
    I was ENCHANTED to meet you...

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 6:11 PM

I got Tomg too

.Me.

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 6:22 PM

lol everyone got Teardrops on my guitar... lol it must be rigged

My Graphic Shop

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 6:37 PM

My Result:

Better Than Revenge: You really dislike the girls who think they can get away with anything and everything. You want to put a stop to their queen bee mentality. You’re going to show these girls that you’re strong and capable of standing up for yourself and others, and that they won’t be able to get away with any of this anymore. It’s time to take a stand!

That's actually true!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Better Than Revenge

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 6:46 PM

fearless4taylor wrote:
    My Result:

Better Than Revenge: You really dislike the girls who think they can get away with anything and everything. You want to put a stop to their queen bee mentality. You�re going to show these girls that you�re strong and capable of standing up for yourself and others, and that they won�t be able to get away with any of this anymore. It�s time to take a stand!

That's actually true!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

same here!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    "If you get the chance to be different don't change."-Taylor Swift
    "I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I will never let you go." Tay

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 7:05 PM

I got Teardrops on my Guitar!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Better Than Revenge

You really dislike the girls who think they can get away with anything and everything. You want to put a stop to their queen bee mentality. You’re going to show these girls that you’re strong and capable of standing up for yourself and others, and that they won’t be able to get away with any of this anymore. It’s time to take a stand!

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 3:06 AM

Safe and Sound131 wrote:
    fearless4taylor wrote:
    My Result:

Better Than Revenge: You really dislike the girls who think they can get away with anything and everything. You want to put a stop to their queen bee mentality. You�re going to show these girls that you�re strong and capable of standing up for yourself and others, and that they won�t be able to get away with any of this anymore. It�s time to take a stand!

That's actually true!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

same here!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    "If you get the chance to be different don't change."-Taylor Swift
    "I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I will never let you go." Tay

me, too! though there are some things i do better than revenge lol

_______
    ~Stay Beautiful and be Fearless ~
    ..."FEARLESS" is not the absence of fear... FEARLESS is having fears. FEARLESS is having doubts... FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death."

[url=http://i1196.photobucket.co/]http://i1196.photobucket.co[/url][/signature]

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 3:15 AM

haha better than revenge i think that and tomg are the only answers!!!!!!!!
    Emmy
    -whos that girl? whos that girl? JESS

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 3:21 AM

I took the quiz twice, because on the last question I had two things that were me, so I took it twice and did that question different...

Quiz 1: Better Than Revenge
    Quiz 2: Teardrops on my Guitar
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 3:52 AM

haha i got tomg too xD
    -----------------------

Signature made by me, avatar made by Bluebell
    Please check out my graphics at:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/1708621

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 4:20 AM

"Mean
    You’re so over people being rude and negative towards you. You’re tired of all the bullies and the haters. The people that don’t believe in you and that put you down. Someday you’ll make it big, you’ll do all the things that you want to do and you’ll prove to all those people that you’re an amazing person who can do amazing things with her life. Go girl!"

I wish! ^
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Swiftastic13

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 4:22 AM

Wow... I'm the only person who got mean..
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Swiftastic13

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 4:28 AM

Better Than Revenge

^ Made by Swiftlookalike ! :)

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 4:43 AM

i got better than revenge... haha
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't think you should wait. I think you should speak now.