Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Eyes Open or Safe & Sound

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Which do you like better:
Eyes Open or Safe & Sound?

Love, love, love,
TaySwiftie13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Eyes Open or Safe & Sound

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Eyes Open! I love Safe&Sound but Eyes Open is just amazing.

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Eyes Open, I just lovelovelove this song

- ^credit TaylorSwiftFan^ -
    - PLEASE SIGN THE DELUXE EDITION PETITION -

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 7:40 PM

I'd have to say eyes open! I love that sing!
    8.28.09 * 6.5.10 * 8.27.10 * 6.3.11 * 6.25.11 * 6.26.11 * 11.22.11

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 7:50 PM

I like Eyes Open better! (:

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Eyes Open.
    Swiftie forever!

Thanks FearlesslyEnchanted!

Tha

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 7:58 PM

EYES OPEN.

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Eyes Open by far because I most relate to it

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Eyes Open but I also love Safe and Sound :D

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 9:09 PM

I love both of them. I listen to Eyes Open more though, since I prefer upbeat songs.

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Well it was hard to decide... But I choose Eyes Open :)

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 4:27 AM

Safe and sound. I don't know why because I usually like upbeat songs more...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Swiftastic13

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Safe & Sound on repeat when it came out, then when Eyes Open came out, it was on repeat too! I guess every new Taylor song gets added to my repeat list till i memories every single word of the song. Still if I had to choose, I'll say Eyes Open.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 10:59 AM

I really love them both but I'll have to say Eyes Open because I can NEVER get that song out of my head!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Forever & Always A Swiftie and Taylor stay exactly the way you are because your BEAUTIFUL & your PERFECT just the way you are ! So don't change for no one ! (:

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 11:01 AM

I love the lyrics and the way Taylor sings in Safe And Sound, but I love Eyes Open because it wakes me want to just rock out! Haha.

Overall, I'm not sure I can choose between the two!

Thank you Tanya!

Made by me!

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Hard to choose but I am going with Safe and Sound.

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 6:32 PM

Eyes Open.

Graphics made by Ours13.

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Safe and Sound.

But, you know what I find weird/ironic? In Safe and Sound, some of the lyrics are 'just close your eyes." and in Eyes Open she says "Even when you're sleepin' keep your eyes open." So, are we supposed to close our eyes or shut them???? Hehe.

Swift on!!!
    lovelovelove

Credits:
    Graphic: LoveLoveLove
    Button: luckythirteen

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 9:43 PM

That's really hard, but Eyes Open. Don't get me wrong, I love Safe and Sound, but Eyes Open seems like the most perfect song to be on the Hunger Games movie :)

Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 5:55 AM

eyes open is my favourite
    ..................................................................................................

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 4:45 AM

I definitely like Eyes open better. I like more upbeat and stronger songs, but don't get me wrong! I love Safe & Sound, too. Her voice just sounds so securing in that song...

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.