Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Songs that make you cry?

Thu, May 29, 2014 at 4:46 PM

The Moment I Knew is really the only one for me.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, May 29, 2014 at 7:18 PM

safe and sound has always made me sad but recently my friends dad passed away and she told me that safe and sound was stuck in her head while he was in the hospital so now that song is even more touching to me

Thu, May 29, 2014 at 7:19 PM

i also cry when ronan and dear john come on....i really hate john mayer

Thu, May 29, 2014 at 8:55 PM

ronan.......
    white horse "the video"

Thu, May 29, 2014 at 9:03 PM

Change, Brought Up That Way, Innocent, Ronan, The Best Day...
    Be a nut.
    -brooke

Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 3:17 PM

Well, Ronan gets me every time. And I Almost Do, Last Kiss, and Back To December. And Breathe. And All Too Well. But the three main ones are Ronan and I Almost Do and Last Kiss

Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 3:25 PM

Ronan,Sad Beautiful Tragic,Last Kiss and The Moment I Knew

Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 5:36 PM

Tied together With A Smile.
    Check out the story behind first.

Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 8:08 PM

Ronan, Dear John, The Best Day, Never Grow Up, Tied Together with a Smile. Those songs hit me because I related to them so much and Taylor just has a way with lyrics. Not only do I relate to the overall messages of these songs, but certain lyrics just get me. For instance, in Ronan: "And what if I really thought some miracle would see us through? And what if the miracle was even getting one moment with you."

Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 7:41 PM

misshannahlee13 wrote:
    For me it would have to be in the piano version of Forever and Always where she sings "back up, baby back up, please back up, come on back up'. It's like begging for what you used to have and I can't help but cry.

me too:(

Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 10:41 PM

Tied Together With A Smile
    Ronan
    Never Grow Up
    All Too Well
    Long Live
    Teardrops On My Guitar

Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 11:34 PM

A lot of her songs make me cry,the most recent one was Treacherous

Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 1:05 AM

The performance of Ronan at the Stand Up To Cancer event
    All Too Well on tour
    Fifteen and Ours on the B-stage during the RED tour - these surprised me because I'm not really the type to cry while listening to music, but I really did during these songs!

Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 11:29 AM

invisible and cold as you

Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 3:01 PM

Ronan and Brought Up That Way

Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 2:09 PM

I don't generally cry to songs, but I may if I'm in a sad mood, and the ones that I have cried to are: Ronan, All Too Well, Last Kiss, and Teardrops On My Guitar

^Avatar and siggy made by Tris

Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 3:38 AM

Ronan, All Too Well, Tied Together With A Smile, Long Live (Live) and Back To December

Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 4:51 AM

Long Live and Fifteen made me cry when I listened to them on the last day of high school. Also, All Too Well, Last Kiss, Ronan, and Back to December make me cry any day

Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 12:56 AM

Out of all of Taylor's songs, I have cried the most while listening to All Too Well.

RE: Songs that make you cry?

Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 11:20 AM

I think for me, any song that Taylor sings at a piano will always make me cry. You're Not Sorry, Back To December, and All Too Well are already such raw and emotional songs, but when you see Taylor playing at a piano, you can just see so well how she feels about the words that she's singing.