Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Songs that make you cry?

Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 1:52 PM

well i dont normally cry at songs, however, taylor swifts music gets me... (:

mine: Do you remember all the city lights on the water?
    You saw me start to believe for the first time..... And I remember that fight Two-thirty AM As everything was slipping right out of our hands I ran out crying and you followed me out into the street Braced myself for the Goodbye. Cause thats all Ive ever known Then you took me by surprise You said, Ill never leave you alone.

long live: Hold on to spinning around Confetti falls to the ground May these memories break our fall Will you take a moment, promise me this That you'll stand by me forever But if God forbid fate should step in And force us into a goodbye If you have children some day When they point to the pictures Please tell them my name Tell them how the crowds went wild Tell them how I hope they shine

never grow up: So here I am in my new apartment In a big city, they just dropped me off It's so much colder that I thought it would be So I tuck myself in and turn my night light on wish id never grown up

and especially

love story: romeo save me their tryin to tell me how to feel, this love is difficult, but its real. dont be afraid we'll make it outta this mess its a love story baby just say yes. i got tired of waiting, wondering if you were ever coming around. my faith in you was fading, when i met you on the outskirts of town. then i said romeo save me ive been feeling so alone, i keep waiting for you but you never come. is this in my head? i dont know what to think. he knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said marry me julliet, youll never have to be alone. i love you and thats all i really know. i talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress. its a love story baby just say yes.

the song love story resembles my relationship with my boyfriend kevin. we are meant for each other and we are so in love and we plan to marry one day but my parents say no and i think and hope and pray that one day they will change their minds but im not sure. i love you kevin m. 10.5.13

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Songs that make you cry?

Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 3:19 PM

last kiss almost always makes me cry

Please listen to and download my song "Supernova" sung at the Bluebird Cafe :)
    https://soundcloud.com/sarahthirkield/supernova-live-at-bluebir

Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Taylor's music is the only music that makes me cry and I cry over alot of her songs lol. All Too Well and Treacherous are the most recent though

Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 11:09 AM

mmmhh a lot!
    but it think the most:
    Ronan: "and it's about to be Halloween, you could be anything you wanted if you were still here"
    Fifteen: "and when you're Fifteen don't forget to look before you fall"
    Never Grow Up: "so here i am in my new apartment in a big city they just dropped me off" and "oh i don't wanna grow up, wish i'd never grown up"
    All Too Well: "hey you call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest"
    Mary's Song: "and you looked at me , got down on one knee. take me back to the time we walked down the aisle, our whole town came and our mamas cried"
    Mine: "you said i remember how we felt sitting by the water and everytime i look at you it's like the first time"

these were just a few. It's mostly depends on in what situation i am...

Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Ronan and Innocent were the only two that made me tear up a bit.

^^ Not my gif, I found it on tumblr somewhere (:

Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 4:01 PM

Long Live the part where she sings "Will you take a Moment and Promise me this That you'll stand by me forever...." This always makes me cry and The Moment I knew the part where she sings "What do you say
    When tears are streaming down your face In front of everyone you know? And what do you do when the one Who means the most to you Is the one who didn't show? You should've been here.
    And I would've been so happy."

Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 5:32 PM

Coming from a guy's perspective, even though most of us don't really cry to songs I gotta say that 'Ours' made me cry, especially the Music Video. Tears of joy but not sadness. What I love about the music video is that it can tell a whole story which I find really amazing.

Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 3:13 PM

Never grow up
    Ronan
    The best day

Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 4:01 PM

Never Grow Up, Ronan and Tied Together With A Smile

And the line in Mean where she says But the cycle ends right now cause you can't lead me down that road and you don't know what you don't know. That's the only part though.

*Made by Me

Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 5:19 PM

How long have you got? Never Grow Up, The Best Day, Ronan, Last Kiss, Fifteen, All Too Well, Begin Again, Long Live, Back To December, White Horse, Dear John and the piano version of Forever and Always have all made me cry at some point or another.

Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 3:21 PM

Ronan, You're Not Sorry, Invisible, Last Kiss, The Best Day, Innocent, The Moment I Knew, Long Live ...

No matter where you are, I always......

Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 10:29 PM

Teardrops On My Guitar a few times.
    Tim McGraw, Fifteen, White Horse, The Best Day, Last Kiss, Ours, Never Grow Up, Long Live and Begin Again had either made me cry once, or made me really teary.

Ronan ALWAYS make me cry, no matter what.

Made by wasioutofline

Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 2:02 AM

I don't cry at much, I'm like dead inside but Never Grow Up made my mum and I cry

Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 2:14 AM

Ronan, the first time that I listened I almost cry

Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 2:40 AM

Mary's Song, Ronan and Long Live the first time I heard it, cried because I loved it

Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 2:45 AM

Ronan, White Horse and All Too Well

Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 11:00 AM

I'm the kind of person who almost never cries from songs and movies and stuff but Ronan and Tied Together With a Smile can make me teary.
    Avatar by TaylorSwiftFan001 (Natalie's Graphic Shop)

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 6:04 PM

- Last Kiss

* Best it makes me and my my friend cry because over the summer my friend lost her cat. Her parents made her take him back. We were so sad. She got him back thoguht
    file:///C:/Users/Home/AppData/Local/Temp/IM/collage13.jpg

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 6:08 PM

definitely teardrops on my guitar and forever and always :
    He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
    The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
    He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do

Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
    And there he goes, so perfectly,
    The kind of flawless I wish I could be
    She better hold him tight, give him all her love
    Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky 'cause
    he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar ~

And I stare at the phone, he still hasn't called
    And then you feel so low you can't feel nothing at all
    And you flashback to when he said, forever and always
    Oh, oh

Oh, and it rains in your bedroom, everything is wrong
    It rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone
    'Cause I was there when you said forever and always

so SAD ~

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 6:34 PM

most of the track 5s make me cry. breathe is also really sad

Please listen to and download my song "Supernova" sung at the Bluebird Cafe :)
    https://soundcloud.com/sarahthirkield/supernova-live-at-bluebir

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.