Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Songs that make you cry?

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Long Live :

Will you take a moment, promise me this
    That you'll stand by me forever
    But if God forbid fate should step in
    And force us into a goodbye
    If you have children some day
    When they point to the pictures
    Please tell them my name
    Tell them how the crowds went wild
    Tell them how I hope they shine

It always makes my cry :(

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Hamis Ejaz Randhawa wrote:
    Long Live :

Please tell them my name

Oh my gosh! Yes! That is mine and my best friend's song :')

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 12:31 AM

TaylorSwiftFan3994 wrote:
    Long Live :

Please tell them my name

Oh my gosh! Yes! That is mine and my best friend's song :')

This part of the song have two meanings :')

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 2:26 AM

I know :)

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 2:34 AM

I know it's not Taylor, but mine is 'Just a Game' By Birdy. I have read the whole hunger games series, and when I think about the 3rd book and this song it makes me cry and cry and cry, it's soooo sad if you have read the whole hunger games series

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 5:33 PM

For me it would have to be in the piano version of Forever and Always where she sings "back up, baby back up, please back up, come on back up'. It's like begging for what you used to have and I can't help but cry.

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 6:32 PM

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 11:02 AM

A lot of Taylor's songs can make me cry depending on what mood i'm in or what i'm going through...
    Last Kiss made me cry a lot during a long year when i couldn't speak to the guy i love due to some stuff that happened and my parents banning us from being together. Big surprise, Love Story was my theme song during that, and still is. The lines, "Romeo save me, they're tryin' to tell me how to feel. This love is difficult, but it's real. Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess..." were the ones i would cry at, wanting to tell them to the guy i love.
    Never Grow Up can make me a bit emotional sometimes just cuz i'm a big softie and when i think about sweet little children like my niece and nephew, or even myself and my friends over the years, i get a little sentimental. :)
    Tied Together with a Smile makes me sad too cuz it's basically true about me a lot.

Anyway, a lot of songs make me tear up for different reasons, those are the main Taylor songs though :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard. The stakes are high, the water's rough, but THIS LOVE IS OURS.

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Long Live :

Please tell them my name

Same. This is still my favorite Taylor song. It makes me unbelievably happy to listen to it, but lately, that part has made me very emotional. :'(

Also: Never Grow Up, Breathe, & The Best day. And sometimes, Innocent.

Re: Songs that make you cry?

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 4:35 PM

The song that makes me cry is Last Kiss, because when I hear this song I remember my last kiss and when I remember my last kiss, I feel a tear... Yeah, I start cry because I still love the boy that I had the last kiss

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Invisible, Never Grow Up, and The Best Day and Fifteen.

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 5:51 AM

Some of them, but the truth is that Last Kiss is the one that really hits me hard everytime I hear it, no matter how many times I listen to it, it will always be a special song that speaks about my first love and my first true heartbreak. Anyone who has went through their first heartbreak knows that Last Kiss can hit you anytime...

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 6:08 AM

I agree with you! Last kiss is one of mine. So is never grow up, so sad. You're not sorry, cold as you, miss invisible, brought up that way, safe and sound, dear john, breathe. Yes, I'm a very emotional person.

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 7:05 AM

Last kiss made me cry the 1st time I heard it.

If your lucky enough to be different, DON'T ever change - Taylor Swift
    I don't think you should wait, I think you should SPEAK NOW-Taylor Swift
    It takes 10 times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart-Finnick Odair

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 9:24 AM

I don't like to cry when I listen to songs, it'd put me off listening to them if I thought that I would burst into tears every time I listened to it... but the two songs by Taylor that made me cry the first time I listened to them were 'Never Grow Up' and 'Brought Up That Way'

Signature made by me :)

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Teardrops On My Guitar and Invisible

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Fifteen, The Best Day, Never Grow Up, Long Live, and even Safe & Sound made me tear up the first time I heard it.. :D

~fearlesslyflying

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 9:12 PM

There isn't one Taylor song that I can think of right now but a non-Taylor song that makes me cry is Clear as Day by Scotty McCreery it is so sad it gets me every time

^Ours13

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 9:21 PM

the best day & never grow up always makeme cry and at 4:26 of last kiss i just compeltely lost it ahaha so sad =(
    I hope your day is filled with nothing but flowers and sunshine~

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 9:37 PM

a song that makes me cry is the first line in Safe & Sound
    "I remember the tears streaming down your face when i said i will never let you go."

credit to: Songbird13 for the awesome graphic! :)