Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Least favorite Taylor song?

Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Superman, Teardrops On My Guitar & Love Story.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 4:33 PM

xMessOfADreamer wrote:
    I don't really like Today was a fairytale and I'm only me when I'm with you. I don't know I just never seem to listen to them.

Same here.

Theluckyswiftie13

greaserswift

Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 5:21 PM

I don't hate it, but one of her songs I don't like as much as the others is A Perfectly Good Heart.

Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 9:18 AM

I love them all, but probably WANEGBT.
    With you I dance, in a storm, in my best dress fearless!

Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 4:10 PM

A Perfectly Good Heart because honestly I don't really like the lyrics or the tune. It's not bad, it's just not for me. I also don't really listen to Sad Beautiful Tragic because it's really slow and I can't relate to it. Overall though, I like all of her songs, there are just some that are more worth listening to.
    "These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down."

Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Holy Ground.
    "Who's Taylor Swift anyway?" -22

Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 9:00 PM

I've never really liked I'm Only Me When I'm With You. To be honest, I don't really like the tune or the vocals for the song.

♡ December 14: The Red Tour ♡

Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Teardrops On My Guitar. I listen to it once in a while but it depresses me whenever I do.

Caramel | me

Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 10:05 PM

OMG This is soooooo weird i love like every single one everyone dislikes! i LOVE the last time and i'm only me when i'm with you and Holy Ground and teardrops on my guitar and dear john and cold as you and sad beautiful tragic all the ones everyone doesn't like seem to be like my favorites! but my least favorite is probably perfectly good heart.

Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 10:11 PM

For me personally , asking someone to choose a Taylor Swift song they don't like is like telling them to swallow dry-ice , drink a litre of petrol and go find a needle in a black hole - IMPOSSIBLE ! She's too incredible so ... I can't choose , I'll never be able to and I'm 102% okay with that . ♡ ∞

Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Can't choose. I love them all.

[URL=http://s817.photobu

Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 11:21 PM

A Perfectly Good Heart, Hey Stephen, Superstar and The Outside.

Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 10:24 AM

but i guess i like all of them. :)

Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 3:02 PM

josie brohm wrote:
    For me personally , asking someone to choose a Taylor Swift song they don't like is like telling them to swallow dry-ice , drink a litre of petrol and go find a needle in a black hole - IMPOSSIBLE ! She's too incredible so ... I can't choose , I'll never be able to and I'm 102% okay with that . ♡ ∞

I agree ^_^

Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 12:00 AM

The Outside-I just never really got into it. :l
    Invisible-Reminds too much of the past. Too much, that it came to annoy me. I could never listen to it the same way again. ._.
    Sad Beautiful Tragic-This one, I actually do like. The lyrics are amazing, but I just can't get into it. It's weird, but I just can't find myself listening to it on repeat. I can listen to it daily, but not more than once a day. ._. It's just not my style, I suppose.

Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 2:27 AM

Dear John traditionally gets skipped when it turns up on Shuffle. That said, I didn't even remember Never Grow Up was a song until I saw it referenced here, so those two are probably tied.

RE: Least favorite Taylor song?

Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 2:21 PM

This may not be very popular, but I can't stand 22. It's the only Taylor song I don't like one bit.

Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 6:22 PM

Back To December

Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Eh. I'd say Girl At Home.

[url=http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag37/TaylorHe]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag37/TaylorHe[/url][/signature]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.