Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Least favorite Taylor song?

Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 6:47 PM

I just find The Last Time kinda depressing. I still love it, but it's not my favorite.

1.Me2.Me3.Puggy
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2812423
    ^my songwriting contest

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 7:00 PM

Come Back Be Here or A Perfectly Good Heart
    Micaela

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 10:15 AM

TFSR wrote:
    I just find The Last Time kinda depressing. I still love it, but it's not my favorite.

1.Me2.Me3.Puggy
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2812423
    ^my songwriting contest

This. 100% agree.

Emily | Meg | Avi by Gabs

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 10:19 AM

A Perfectly Good Heart

I burned RED on 2/2/14
    I spoke now on 22/3/11

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 10:31 AM

Liamswiftie13 wrote:
    I haven't actually got a least favourite Taylor song to be honest. I lie all her songs. I do listen to others more than some though.

^^This

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 11:06 AM

none of the above

Me | Me | Heather

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 11:30 AM

ALotLikeATragedy wrote:
    Liamswiftie13 wrote:
    I haven't actually got a least favourite Taylor song to be honest. I lie all her songs. I do listen to others more than some though.

^^This

Agreed but then again I have the same problem trying to list my favorite Taylor Swift song.

YEAH Beatles Fan Club Member

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 11:47 AM

RomeoSaveMe13 wrote:
    Stay Beautiful. I think it sounds like a kid's song.
    http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p575/taysfan13/photo_name_zpsbe26767d.png
    Graphic made by 13LovesTaylorSwiftie

^ Every once in a while I'll love it, but It's not my fav.

Natalie/Meg

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 12:06 PM

Richard Head wrote:
    ALotLikeATragedy wrote:
    Liamswiftie13 wrote:

^^This

Agreed but then again I have the same problem trying to list my favorite Taylor Swift song.

Haha! Yeah...

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 12:07 PM

The Outside or A Perfectly Good Heart.
    I love them, but I never loved them enough to memorize all the words.

"the first spark comes before the fire" - Crisp Tan Page

sweet | bluebell | avi-Issy :D

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 12:09 PM

Ugh hard to say, maybe Superman (in the Moment).

[url=https://31.media.tumblr.com/a3014ab02575dfcf8ac7e3a7736dc2f6/tumblr_inline_n8saj3cQlo1sw]https://31.media.tumblr.com/a3014ab02575dfcf8ac7e3a7736dc2f6/tumblr_inline_n8saj3cQlo1sw[/url][/signature]

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 9:33 PM

I'm not a huge fan of I Almost Do or some of the more country ones. I Almost Do is ok, I just don't like it as much as the other ones.

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 9:40 PM

A Perfectly Good Heart, The Outside, A Place In This World, and any pop remixes. I still like them. They just aren't my favorites.

Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 3:06 AM

Shake it off.

Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 9:21 AM

Shake It Off

Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 9:33 AM

ALotLikeATragedy wrote:
    Richard Head wrote:
    ALotLikeATragedy wrote:
    Liamswiftie13 wrote:

^^This

Haha! Yeah...

I'm exactly the same

By the wonderful xosweetgirl18ox

Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 9:37 AM

I don't listen to Dear John as much because when she says 'John' it sounds an awful lot like my brothers name xxx but I still love it. I listen to it when my brother isn't around to hear
    Hey I'm a 13 year old British Swiftie since for ages. Lets be friends, ey??

'I think loving someone despite what others think is FEARLESS'

My profile - http://taylorswift.com/users/spOoN2n6

Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 9:37 AM

And Innocent, I don't know all the words to it and I think that's the only Taylor song that I don't. Even after listening to Shake It Off about five times I knew most of the words

Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 7:03 PM

Fifteen, I could not stand that song after they over played it on the radio

Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 1:41 AM

Safe and Sound
    Rowan C