Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Least favorite Taylor song?

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 9:33 PM

I'm not a huge fan of I Almost Do or some of the more country ones. I Almost Do is ok, I just don't like it as much as the other ones.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 9:40 PM

A Perfectly Good Heart, The Outside, A Place In This World, and any pop remixes. I still like them. They just aren't my favorites.

Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 3:06 AM

Shake it off.

Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 9:21 AM

Shake It Off

Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 9:33 AM

ALotLikeATragedy wrote:
    Richard Head wrote:
    ALotLikeATragedy wrote:
    Liamswiftie13 wrote:
    I haven't actually got a least favourite Taylor song to be honest. I lie all her songs. I do listen to others more than some though.

^^This

Agreed but then again I have the same problem trying to list my favorite Taylor Swift song.

YEAH Beatles Fan Club Member

Haha! Yeah...

I'm exactly the same

By the wonderful xosweetgirl18ox

Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 9:37 AM

I don't listen to Dear John as much because when she says 'John' it sounds an awful lot like my brothers name xxx but I still love it. I listen to it when my brother isn't around to hear
    Hey I'm a 13 year old British Swiftie since for ages. Lets be friends, ey??

'I think loving someone despite what others think is FEARLESS'

My profile - http://taylorswift.com/users/spOoN2n6

Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 9:37 AM

And Innocent, I don't know all the words to it and I think that's the only Taylor song that I don't. Even after listening to Shake It Off about five times I knew most of the words

Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 7:03 PM

Fifteen, I could not stand that song after they over played it on the radio

Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 1:41 AM

Safe and Sound
    Rowan C

Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 6:05 PM

It's probably the Bad Blood remix with Kendrick Lamar. Taylor and rap don't go together too well. I love the original version!
    - Jennifer

Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 3:26 PM

I think I've gone through periods of time where different songs are my favorites, and those periods have included nearly every song of Taylor's. The only ones that I've never really had as a favorite would be "Girl at Home" and "Perfectly Good Heart". They're good, and I still listen to them from time to time, but I've never really loved them as much as all her other songs :)

Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 5:00 PM

I love all her songs. The one I might not listen to as much as others in Better than revenge.

I don't really dislike it I just don't connect with it as well as other songs.
    www.jesscollinsmusic.tumblr.com

Credit: Nina

Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 8:10 AM

better than revenge sorry taylor

Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 9:55 PM

umm, firefly..
    that song makes me sleep,,

Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 11:58 PM

Our Song (I like the Pop Version more), Tell Me Why, Sparks Fly (I don't have a connection to it), Starlight and How You Get The Girl

Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 12:58 AM

Actually all of Taylor's songs are wonderful. There was never a single song that I don't like, since all of her songs are so perfectly written, sung and constructed. But 'Dark Blue Tennessee' was really one of my favorites.

me||me||nia

Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 10:54 AM

I have to corect me
    My least favorite song from her is How You Get The Girl
    The other ones are good

Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 10:56 AM

Darkfrost wrote:
    It's probably the Bad Blood remix with Kendrick Lamar. Taylor and rap don't go together too well. I love the original version!

What if Taylor would Rap?

Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 2:08 PM

'Invisible' is the only song from Taylor that I really dislike.

Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 9:21 PM

Hmmm,... I love every song, but I think it would be Innocent or Starlight, maybe A Perfcetly Good Heart. But because I don't listen to them very often, that's all.