Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Least favorite Taylor song?

Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 1:21 PM

I really dislike WANEGBT quite a lot. Besides that there are a couple here and there that i don't listen to and skip but none like WANEGBT.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 10:00 PM

I know places

Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 11:01 PM

Hmmm. . . This is really hard. Probably the pop version of Teardrops on my Guitar? I mean, I just didn't connect to it as much as I did with the original version. The ones I don't listen to as much are usually the ones that make me burst into tears, like Never Grow Up, Last Kiss, and The Best Day. I love them so much, but they make me sob so I only really listen to them when I'm alone. Which doesn't really answer the question, but I just wanted to add it.

Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 6:17 AM

The Last Time
    I think it's a good song and suits Taylor, but the Gary Lightbody part ruins it. That was a bad cooperation.

Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 6:23 AM

withsomeindierecord wrote:
    I love all of her songs but the ones I don't really listen to are Never Grow Up, White Horse, and Innocent,

Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 4:07 PM

New Romantics, Girl At Home, and most of the songs from next first album.

Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 8:37 PM

Stay Beautiful, Hey Stephen, The Best Day

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hattie's Inner Monologue

Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 7:53 AM

Strangely its Stay Beautiful (Had to look how to spell it)

Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 9:04 AM

I really don't like Red. I don't know why, ever since it came out it just has kind of irritated me (the original recording one I dislike even more)

Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 9:15 AM

Stay!
    06.29.13 11.26.13 Taylor Followed 07.06.15 08.01.15

Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 9:55 AM

'White Horse'

I invite you to my blog: amber heard style xx

Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 10:42 AM

Speak Now. I've never liked the song but I wish I did seeing as it's a fan favourite

Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 10:46 AM

I Heart?

Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 12:26 PM

Probably A Perfectly Good Heart. While I think it's super cute, out of all of Taylor's songs it's the one I've listened to least.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 4:09 PM

I Know Places

Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 11:28 PM

My least favorite song is Starlight. I don't know why I just skip it right away when it plays on my phone.
    Drop Everything Now~

Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 6:03 PM

Probably "Shake it Off" for her songs by herself. I don't mind the lyrics tbh and the vocals are fine but I didn't like some of the instrumentation on the song. And plus the video not to be rude was a little bit weird if you know what I mean. It feels out of place compared to the Music Videos she released after that.
    But if you mean collabs, Then it would be "Both of Us" because I was never a fan of B.O.B. and I couldn't stand the lyrics of the song. Plus with B.O.B.'s recent kooky comments and the stuff he was trying to promote in the song "Flatline", it makes me not like the song even more.
    "True words are not beautiful, Beautiful words are not true." -Tao Te Ching

1. Moderator

Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 6:33 AM

Girl At Home. It's kind of forgettable and the lyrics are a bit shame-y and I just definitely don't think it's up there with her best.

Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 6:59 PM

Shake It Off & Bad Blood - 1989

Invisible - Taylor Swift (Deluxe Edition)

You're Not Sorry - Fearless

Never Grow Up - Speak Now
    Mary Vedell

Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 8:25 PM

most of 1989 lol Welcome to New York, All You Had To Do Was Stay, How You Get The Girl, This Love... I just wasn't a big fan of 1989 lol

a mess of a dreamer, with the nerve to adore you

w o n d e r l a n d d e s i g n s