Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Least favorite Taylor song?

Tue, May 6, 2014 at 2:00 AM

I don't listen Better Than Revenge..

Lyrics, I think, are so immature, and I think it's for this that Taylor don't sing it on her REDtour..

But, I think it's the only song..

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, May 6, 2014 at 7:25 AM

DancingShoes wrote:
    The Outside, A Place in This World, A Perfectly Good Heart, Superstar, I Knew You Were Trouble, Forever & Always, Come In With the Rain, The Other Side of the Door. I am also not too crazy about Mean or Haunted.
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

OMG all those songs are flawless!

Tue, May 6, 2014 at 7:26 AM

I should stop going on this thread because I get really offended. I don't know.

Tue, May 6, 2014 at 1:16 PM

The Lucky One. I like it, but not that much.

Tue, May 6, 2014 at 5:20 PM

Cold As You
    Hey, I'm new! My name is Kayla! I would appreciate it if you would go click on my profile! Thanks!

Someday, I'll be, living in Music City, and all you're ever gonna be is mean!

I attended my first Taylor concert on September 20, 2013 in Nashville!

RE: Least favorite Taylor song?

Tue, May 6, 2014 at 6:52 PM

I agree with almost all of these does that make me a bad fan? lol It's not that I dislike them completely or they're bad songs or anything I just listen to them less than others. I espessially agree with what was said about Better than revenge and 22 (although I actually really like 22 despite the fact that it's probably her worst-written song and extremely poppy because it's really fun and catchy and I relate to it because I was 22 when it came out. It's weird because I like songs sometimes that aren't nessisarilly her best writing but I don't like some as much that are really well-written because they're just not catchy or relatable to me or give me the same feeling as others do when I listen to them). I think probably the only one that I don't agree with is Dear John because even though I don't listen to it all the time because it's just so beautiful and well-written and I think it was kinda everyone's favorite before All too well. I mean, it was never my favorite but I can appreciate how good it is you know? If I had to say which song of hers is truely my least favorite though, it'd be her unreleased song Can I go with you because it's just so old and unlike her other songs and I just don't relate to it. I honestly don't even get why she wrote it since her father never went away to war but it was good for being one of her first songs that she wrote when she was only 12 and it has a good message and everything. It's a song I only would've listened to because it's hers though and I only listened to the whole thing a few months ago (and I've listened to all her other songs in their entirety even when I don't like them as much as others) even though I've had it for years and because of that it's also the only one I don't know all the lyrics to. haha :) -Alyssa

Tue, May 6, 2014 at 9:14 PM

I'd say Jump Than Fall or I'm Only Me When I'm With You. I just don't like the songs.

There's nothing wrong with you. There's a lot wrong with the world you live in. -- Chris Colfer

June 8th, 2011 was sparkling.

Tue, May 13, 2014 at 8:44 PM

Not much for Stay Beautiful... it just bugs me...

Tue, May 13, 2014 at 8:45 PM

C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:
    hannahluvstaylorswift wrote:
    I love all of her songs as well, but I would have to choose Dear John as a least favourite.

REALLY?! Wow :o I respect your opinion of course, but that song is so emotional, strong and beautiful!

22 is my least favorite. It's lyrically the worst Taylor has written and it's waaaay to bubble gum pop for me.
    Beauty is truth, truth is beauty

Follow me (thanks!): https://twitter.com/CorinneRose73

Agreed.

RE: Re: Least favorite Taylor song?

Wed, May 14, 2014 at 8:00 PM

dreamyJimmy wrote:
    Redmidnight13 wrote:
    the say I probably listen to least is I'm only me when I'm with you

really...it's like the most likeable upbeat song ever!

Starlight could be my least favourite. I really love the song's message of dreaming about love, but the lyrics sound a bit lame to me...like have 10 kids, really Taylor?
    I've never met Taylor before. But when I do, this will probably happen:

Actually, the 10 kids line is referring to Bobby and Ethel Kennedy, who have 10 kids. In fact, the whole song is inspired by a photograph of Bobby and Ethel Kennedy :)
    But yeah, for some reason Starlight is not my favorite. It's cute, catchy, and lyrically on point, but it's not my favorite.

Wed, May 14, 2014 at 8:23 PM

Umm my would be .... Tied together with a smile it's just not a catchy song to me ! ;)

Thu, May 15, 2014 at 1:58 AM

ed sherans and taylor song

Thu, May 15, 2014 at 2:47 AM

A Perfectly Good Heart, Teardrops On My Guitar (don't kill me guys haha), Jump Then Fall, Come In With The Rain, Superstar, The Other Side Of The Door, Stay Stay Stay, The Last Time, Everything Has Changed

Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 12:53 AM

I never totaly loved A Perfectly Good Heart

Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 10:47 AM

Maybe A Perfectly Good Heart or Come In With The Rain

^^ Not my gif, I found it on tumblr somewhere (:

Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 10:59 AM

I love all of her songs, but if I had to pick a least favorite it would probably be WANEGBT. Please don't kill me guys, I still love that song

^^Me

Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 9:28 PM

invisiblebutfearless wrote:
    dear john :p

omg thats my favorite!

Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 9:30 PM

my least is PROBABLY cold as you, perfectly cold heart, etc. I only like a few of her really old songs a lot.

Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 10:59 PM

This is hard because I love all of her songs but probably WANEGBT or 22 I'm not a huge fan of her huge pop songs because I feel like they aren't good as all of her other songs (There I said it). I still love them and all but they just fall on the bottom of the list of Taylor songs for me They are very fun songs just to jam out to but they are not the best lyric wise. I still love them and they are very fun songs and its nice to have songs like that when you just feel like jamming out but I just don't think they are her best work.

Please don't hate me, this is just my opinion and I don't think I'm a bad swiftie for having it.

Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 5:29 AM

Not a fan of I Used To Fly admittedly

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.