Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What socks do you wear with your keds?

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 4:19 PM

I think normal socks look awkward with them, am I The only one who thinks this?
Any way, what socks do you wear them with?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What socks do you wear with your keds?

Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 12:51 PM

i don't wear any socks with mine!
    Erin O'Brien

Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 12:53 PM

ankle socks, the colour depending on your outfit and shoe colour :) I normally wear black ankle socks though also which Keds do you own? :)

Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 1:05 PM

i wear white really low cut socks

I AM A SWIFTIE FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!

Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 2:09 PM

I wear footies. I also wear footies with my Toms, and they don't show. Or go sockless, wichever suits you!

Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 2:17 PM

no sucks
    Taylor Swift

Picture

RE: What socks do you wear with your keds?

Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 4:33 PM

ankle socks

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 5:33 AM

I wear no show flat socks.
    Momo

RE: What socks do you wear with your keds?

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 5:46 AM

I wear flat socks with mine as well. They're great and you can't see them when you put the shoes on.

Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 10:00 AM

I don't wear socks!

Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 10:25 AM

No Show socks!!! normally nude colored no show socks or I have some crazy patterned ones

Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 9:24 AM

FYI- I found the best mid cut liners to wear with my Keds @ Shoe Carnival! They are the "Sneaker Sock" made by Keds and made just for the Keds shoe! I can't wear anything else!! They fit perfectly and actually stay on my foot!! You have to try a pair!! I promise you won't want to wear anything else!
    I wish they had these on Keds.com!

Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 9:29 AM

I know what you mean. I'm planning on getting some flat socks, because normal/ankle socks just look a little awkward. But I also have some skin-colour ankle socks, they look ok :)

G

Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 4:40 PM

I wear those no show socks from Nordstrom (????) The don't show... and do their job perfectly!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2483733/?h=l&r=23121663
    ^Please? Graphic made by me!❤❤❤

Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Target has some... 2 pairs for $5. They're perfect. Kinda sheer-ish, like tights material. Doesn't even feel like you're wearing socks!!! :)

Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 8:25 PM

I wear no show socks from Payless :)

KIKI I Me I Violet I Ren

Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 8:37 PM

I'll either wear crazy ankle socks or those socks they make to wear with flats because you can't see them at all.

I met my best friend on Taylor Connect: http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_s_keds_shoes/2663253

Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 8:39 PM

I just wear white low ankle socks
    The first kiss, it's flawless, really something...it's fearless.

Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 8:49 PM

i either wear the ones that are really short and low cut or no socks at all

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 5:45 AM

Does anyone know where you can get the Vans ones that someone posted a few pages back?
    I need to wear a reasonable quality pair as I will put my orthodics in them.
    THANKS!
    dreamerbeforeyouletmedown The Last Time

Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 1:30 AM

i wear half-socks idk what theyre called but they only cover the toe part. it looks like you're not wearing any socks while wearing the shoes but theyre more comfortable than regular socks.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.