Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Has anyone seen them in stores??

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 9:24 PM

I have seen them online but has anyone actually seen them in stores? I know Journeys, Macys, Nordstorm carries them but when I type in my zip code it says they aren't there so I wonder if they are ever there. Has anyone actually seen them in stores?? I want them but shipping can be expensive:(

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Has anyone seen them in stores??

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 12:19 PM

I havent seen them in stores but definitely try zappos
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 1:01 PM

nope:(

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 4:26 PM

I saw them in DSW in nyc

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 5:34 PM

No :(

{ The FLAWLESS BeWonderstruck13}

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 5:48 PM

no, I wish they would sell them in stores!
    Please help me meet Taylor by clicking----------------------------------------> http://www.z100.com/c/?k7

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 4:52 AM

Nope. I've only just seen them appear for Australians online on Novo Shoes, and the Red Keds are only being sold in select Novo Shoes stores - so I bought mine from Novo online:3

Made by Tanyaxoh, Me & Daya!

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 1:08 PM

nope :( but then i dont have a schuh store near me, which is where they sell keds in the uk
    Today was a fairytale

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 4:06 PM

bought mine online since I saw none in stores. They are going to stop selling them soon since they said they were limited edition shoes
    you're beautiful, and dont forget that!

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 4:09 PM

My friend bought them at a Kohl's store :)

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 4:19 PM

I've seen them at Kohls too!

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Yep! They have them in canada

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 6:18 PM

No I have not seen them in stores.

everything made by me.

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 12:51 PM

I saw them at Macy's. They don't have them at the Macy's closest to my house though. I also saw them on the delia's website, but only to order online.

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 12:52 PM

unionswift wrote:
    Yes, I saw them in a Schuh store in Birmingham, UK!

same! and i've seen them in Bristol,UK!
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 12:53 PM

They haven't YET. but I just got a flyer in the mail from Journey's and they had a whole page dedicated to Taylor and Keds so i'm assuming there gonna be in the store soon!(:

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 1:01 PM

I only seen them at Macys
    Taylor Swift

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 2:02 PM

nooopeeee

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Nope
    Can you feel this magic in the air?/ It must have been the way you kissed me/ Fell in love when I saw you standing there/ It must have been the way/Today was a fairytale...

Graphic by Swiftie4EverAndAlways

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Yep! They have them at Kohls for sure.
    XOXO,
    Ally

Sat, May 4, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Yessssss I bought mine yesterday in Portugal!!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.