Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

KEDS Advertisement

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:57 PM

I saw this going around tumblr today and on instagram yesterday, I'm in love with this ad and would love to have a copy, does anyone know where it is from?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: KEDS Advertisement

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 5:39 AM

Sharonhayes1974 wrote:
    I wish I Lived in the Philippians
    Swiftie Forever!!

Its Philippines. yeah but you are so lucky that you are in the US because we cant access the store like the US swifties can.

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 5:40 AM

I also bought cosmo magazine! I bought 2 :))

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 2:04 PM

This ad is SOOOOOOOO pretty!! :D
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 2:18 PM

I saw it on instagram too and I love the skirt that shes wearing
    *Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right.

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Here's a new pic. I love this picture!

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 9:13 PM

I love the ad...it's so inspirational :')
    I Spoke Now on September 11, 2011, and I will come back in burning Red on June 29, 2013.

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 9:14 PM

FearlessNovelist wrote:
    Here's a new pic. I love this picture!

I love all her Keds Adversitement! :)

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 9:56 PM

I love that one! I hope it's in a magazine.

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 12:35 AM

I can't wait to see the shoes Taylor has designed herself! I don't really like the Red keds but I would consider some of the ones she's designed if they're pretty!

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 10:38 AM

Hazel Anin wrote:
    It's from a Cosmopolitan (Philippines) magazine. January issue. I just got a copy last Sunday!
    Here it is:

And Taylor's also on the cover:

Thanks for posting, Taylor is just right for this advert.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 10:47 AM

I love the pictures I've seen of the advertisement..

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 6:42 PM

So excited to see this ad cause 1)It's the first of very many and 2) It's my home country ! Proud!!!!

//tswiftfan13.tumblr.com
    2.19.2011-- this night was sparkling :)

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 6:46 PM

we dont have taylors red keds in australia :(
    LOVE is a ruthless game UNLESS you play it GOOD and RIGHT

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 6:46 PM

i don't know if anyone posted this but there's another one

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 6:47 PM

FearlessSwiftie97 wrote:
    i don't know if anyone posted this but there's another one

sorry it's so big

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 9:38 PM

flawlessssssss

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 3:39 PM

There's a Keds ad with Taylor in the Mach issue of teen vogue

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 4:52 PM

I LOOOOOVE Taylor's Keds ads

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Amazing!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 11:51 PM

The ads are amazing!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.