Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED KEDS

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:05 AM

LOVE RED KEDS!!! I got some and they were two small so i took them back and got the right size. I wear them like ALL the time and one day i want taylor to autograph them!! (haha) Well here are some pics if you want to know what they look like. They were sold out for me when i wanted to buy them off keys.com and taylorswift.com so i bought them at nordstrom! I love them and there great I recommend buying a pair!!!!! here r pics below :)

StayStayStay-A-Swiftie-Forever and Always

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED KEDS

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 12:21 PM

I just got a pair yesterday! I love them!

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 3:46 PM

I want some so badly :)

RE: RED KEDS

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 3:47 PM

i have them too! i love them sooo much! I want the red tour ones too!

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Just got my Red pair... I'm so so so happy right now. Best present ever (well after the tickets for Speak Now) :) haha x

Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 3:11 PM

The Keds look awesome. But what about the limited Red Tour Keds with the writing on them, are they as good as these? I'm not sure which one to get.

Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 3:28 PM

LuckyNumber13 wrote:
    The Keds look awesome. But what about the limited Red Tour Keds with the writing on them, are they as good as these? I'm not sure which one to get.

I was wondering the same thing..
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 4:25 PM

Ohhh got them for Christmas, love them

Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 6:40 PM

I'm thinking about ordering them offline sometime soon,Should I get my regular shoe size?Are they made small?

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 7:08 AM

Yeah! Are available in Italy!
    Will buy them immediately!

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 8:42 AM

I NEED[/i]to get the RED keds but I can't :(

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 2:38 PM

I NEED THESE SHOES!! Soooo cute!
    ❤Long Live all the magic we made❤
    ~05/22/10 ~ 07/16/11 ~06/15/13~

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 3:32 PM

I bought some the other day. I am so excited to get them.

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 5:06 PM

I NEED THESE NOW! I would've bought them earliar, but my parents stopped giving me shopping money :(

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 5:19 PM

i attended the Red Mob,The Red Karaoke Launch, and it was nice that i won a vouncher worth of 1000 discount from keds shoes limited editon. but its summer and i dont have money to buy thw shoe. i apply for a summer joy. today was my interview. hope i get this one :))

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 6:23 PM

I'm asking for them for my birthday!!!

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 6:26 PM

I finally got a pair yesterday! I love them!

^TakeAwayThePain

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 8:34 PM

I really want them. My bff got them for christmas

Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 3:16 PM

I LOVE the red keds!!!! Before these ones I had some norm ones but i really like these ones better!
    just keep moving swiftly though life!
    firm believer in Taylor getting together with Ed Sheeran or Hunter Hayes!

Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 4:14 PM

I want a pair SO badly- not only could you win pit passes by wearing them, but they're super cute. But 45 dollars (on sale)? :\

Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 5:03 PM

they came out with more red keds with all with all of the places she went for the red tour!!!!!!
    i spoke now on 8/14/11

losing him was blue, like i'd never kmown missing him was dark grey, all alone forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met but loving him was RED!!!!
    picasion.com picasion.com" /> picasion.com picas

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.