Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED KEDS

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:05 AM

LOVE RED KEDS!!! I got some and they were two small so i took them back and got the right size. I wear them like ALL the time and one day i want taylor to autograph them!! (haha) Well here are some pics if you want to know what they look like. They were sold out for me when i wanted to buy them off keys.com and taylorswift.com so i bought them at nordstrom! I love them and there great I recommend buying a pair!!!!! here r pics below :)

StayStayStay-A-Swiftie-Forever and Always

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED KEDS

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 9:44 AM

i got a pair for christmas and i love them!they are so cute!

signatures made by TanyaxOh and DancingAroundAllAlone

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 9:47 AM

I really love them and i wish i could have them! :)

both of these graphics were made by the talented AnnieAnh987

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:01 PM

I want them!!!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 4:58 AM

I want to have them !

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 8:46 AM

I want those shoes....but they are a little too expensive......:)

RE: RED KEDS

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:03 AM

YEAH - I just ordered them !!!

For all ya Canadian gyals go to shoeme.ca
    get $5 off when you use the code:
    cart10

It will cost you $45!!!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 11:04 AM

I got a pair for Christmas but I am not going to wear them until it stops rainin and snowing!!!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:39 PM

My mum said I could have red keds, and i almost brought them, and i know that they're Taylor's line of shoes but I already have a pair of red converse and i didn't see the point of getting another pair of red shoes, because I wanted some other shoes. But i have vowed to myself that I am going to save and buy some! :D

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Sparkles+Lastwords wrote:
    My mum said I could have red keds, and i almost brought them, and i know that they're Taylor's line of shoes but I already have a pair of red converse and i didn't see the point of getting another pair of red shoes, because I wanted some other shoes. But i have vowed to myself that I am going to save and buy some! :D

Haha, reminds me of my situation :p cause I got the normal red Keds like Taylor wears them, but I dunno if I should buy also the RED Keds.
    60 Euros is a lot of money and for this I could also buy an concert ticket when Tay is back in Europe.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:06 AM

I want them but they're actually women's shoes :/

Love Love Love,
    - Luka

1. FearlessForever13 2. Wonderstruck1333

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:12 AM

I want them so bad but I think I'm going to get them with my Christmas money!!!
    I http://oi40.tinypic.com/2me641v.jpg Taylor!!!

I http://oi40.tinypic.com/2me641v.jpg Taylor!!!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:18 AM

I bought a pair yesterday and I love them!!! (:

^thanks You're Beautiful (:

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 9:10 AM

I want them sooooo bad!

HEY! Join my Swiftie Camp? It would mean the world to me! Just click the link! :) LINK ---> http://shelbeehopkinsstar.wix.com/swiftieonlinecamp

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:30 PM

i am wearing my pair for the third day in a row!they are so cute and comfortable!and i also get a lot compliments on them!

signatures made by TanyaxOh and DancingAroundAllAlone

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:33 PM

I haven't got a pair yet, but they are at the top of my birthday list!!

[url=http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg[/url][img]
    If you're lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift
    I am terrified[/signature]

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:45 PM

I got a pair for Christmas from my grandma, lol. she said that's they were also sold out at those places, and that she bought them at the same place you did!!

I Spoke Now July 24th 2011
    It was a fairytale

10.22.12 The world turned RED

10.22.12 I got RED, and I love love love it!!!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:36 PM

I want a pair so badly

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:47 AM

i gt a pair for Christmas :D im not wearing them until my concert though :)

[/signature]

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 9:48 AM

you know what would be nice?
    IF THEY WERE AVAILABLE IN EVERY, SINGLE, SHOP ON THE PLANET!!!!!!! :D
    "Love, Dreams, Hope...Where do they come from? And how did they find their way into us?"

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:51 PM

I just wore mine for the first time today!! :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.