Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

came in today

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:22 PM

I RAN TO MY DOOR WHEN I SAW THE PACKAGE AND HUGGED IT AND TORE THE BOX OPEN WITH MY KEY! LOL. with it i got a wonderstruck sample and a leather bracelet. bu i have to wait til christmas to weat them

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: came in today

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:22 PM

wear*

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Whoa!! Exciting... take picturees dont forget :))

Wait I have a question How do you post picture in forum post? Do u know how?
    Your life, Taylor's song!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2331993#post_19130193
    Novel Please check too!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2320553#post_19047163

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:33 PM

forevertaytay13 wrote:
    Whoa!! Exciting... take picturees dont forget :))

Wait I have a question How do you post picture in forum post? Do u know how?
    Your life, Taylor's song!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2331993#post_19130193
    Novel Please check too!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2320553#post_19047163

yea! tinypic.com

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:03 PM

the red logo is tiny thoughhh

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:05 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    the red logo is tiny thoughhh

That's what I thought when I got mine!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 12:19 PM

I got my Keds on the 19th for my birthday, they are perfect and i love them!
    They fit me perfectly, they weren't too tight or too big they are just amazing.

Signature by: Heather.

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Awesome!!! You'll have to post pictures of everything!!! :D
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 3:37 PM

I have gotten 13 packages so far from the Taylor store but I cant open any until Christmas and its KILLING ME!!!!!!!
    Cray cray for Tay tay

-Anna C

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 9:59 PM

So cool!!! Have a great Christmas! :)

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Lucky you!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 10:02 PM

ForeverAndAlwaysATaylorSwiftie wrote:
    I have gotten 13 packages so far from the Taylor store but I cant open any until Christmas and its KILLING ME!!!!!!!
    Cray cray for Tay tay

-Anna C

dang!!!! i wish i had that many!!

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Awesome!

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:28 PM

cool

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 12:32 PM

good for you
    http://img.vivafm.com.pe.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/taylor-swift1-300x170.jpg
    I WILL BE RED MARCH 23!
    VIEW MY PROFILE! BE MY FRIEND! VIEW MY SONG BOOK! PLEASE COMMENT! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU!

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 9:36 AM

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Congrats :)
    Thank You Daya & Savanah!

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 11:35 AM

I want it
    Taylor Swift

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I really need the Keds!
    ---

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Lucky you.
    I wish I had them!!! -.-

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.