Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor's Keds Shoes

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:07 AM

What do you guys think of Taylor's new Keds shoes? I love them because they're super cute, comfortable, and RED.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor's Keds Shoes

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:19 AM

I WANNA GET THEM THAT'S ALL.
    D
    ASFS
    FS
    DGFDSGDFG/FG/FDG

[url=http://i1273.photobuck/]http://i1273.photobuck[/url][/signature]

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:32 AM

CookieTay13 wrote:
    D
    ASFS
    FS
    DGFDSGDFG/FG/FDG

[url=http://i1273.photobuck/]http://i1273.photobuck[/url][/signature][/quote]
    ME TOO OMG THEY LOOK SOOO AWESOME & PRETTTY!
    [signature]Marwa Z[/signature]

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:51 AM

I Wanna get them!!

And we were dancing, dancing like we're made of starlight

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:52 AM

i think that they're great too, i especially think they are comfortable but i love them because they are by taylor :)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Theyre super cute!

- credit LongLiveTay13

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:56 PM

they are so comfortable!i tried my pair on before christmas!

1st signature:Isabela

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:05 PM

i really wnat a apir

- credit LongLiveTay13

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 1:36 AM

I'd rather see her wearing cowboy boots :)

RE: Taylor's Keds Shoes

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:06 PM

they are red and amazing just like taylors album red

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 7:56 PM

I love KEDS in general, and I love TAYLOR, and I love RED, so when you add them all up, I AM SO HAPPY!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 10:08 PM

does anyone know if they run small or big?i usually wear an 8 but i ordered an 8.5

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 12:12 AM

WonderstruckAnna wrote:
    does anyone know if they run small or big?i usually wear an 8 but i ordered an 8.5

I normally wear a 7.5 and I ordered a 7.5 and they are a little big on me!!! I think they are built for a wide foot and I don't have that ;(, but I still wear them!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel ^^^ Avi Heather

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 3:08 AM

CookieTay13 wrote:
    D
    ASFS
    FS
    DGFDSGDFG/FG/FDG

[url=http://i1273.photobuck/]http://i1273.photobuck[/url][/signature][/quote]

SAME!!!!
    Do you know if they'll be available in Australia or not??

[signature][img="http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q625/tahniamiller3/CoolKids.jpg"]

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Yes I really want to get them I just hope they have them in my size! :)
    Can you feel this magic in the air?/ It must have been the way you kissed me/ Fell in love when I saw you standing there/ It must have been the way/Today was a fairytale...

Graphic by Swiftie4EverAndAlways

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 4:11 PM

so cute! waiting for them to get a little cheaper though cause i gotta save up

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 4:12 PM

WonderstruckAnna wrote:
    they are so comfortable!i tried my pair on before christmas!

Me too!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 4:42 PM

i have some!!!!! :D check my page you can see them! there like amazing! love it! :D love Taylor! WOOOOOOOO!! ps im normal really ;)
    Yasmin...

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:27 PM

I want them so bad! I was so bummed that they are sold out!
    I was Fearless 9/20/2009, 3/6/2010 4/2/2010
    I got to speak now 5/26/2011, 5/27/2011, 8/14/2011, 10/8/2011, 11/5/2011
    And I cant wait to be RED!!!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 10:06 PM

I really want some too :)

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 6:16 AM

yeah. it's already available in Philippines! yeay!
    taylorrificswiftie13

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.