Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What is taylor selling?

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:38 AM

I've heard about the keds and especially the red keds. Also about some jewellery (since I view Taylor's store in the UK version I can't see it). Is she selling anything else? Like clothes, hairbands, etc.?

Ps. (added on 26th of November 2012) is she selling Iphone 4/4s covers?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What is taylor selling?

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:41 AM

she had a dress line with L.E.I once but that's about it, and the shirts you find in her store. and as far as headbands go she has barrettes as part of the jewelry line.
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Taylor Is My Fearless Hero wrote:
    she had a dress line with L.E.I once but that's about it, and the shirts you find in her store. and as far as headbands go she has barrettes as part of the jewelry line.

Thank you!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Yeah, she had a clothing range with walmart a few years ago and a headband range in 2010 with ban.do (one of them is in the UK store and a special one made for the Love Story tour performance).

Check out the full contents of the US Store here

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:46 AM

OhMySweetValery wrote:

Thank you!

yeppers! cause my friend has one of the dresses and it's pretty :)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:48 AM

She also has some headbands in the online store and she has the Wonderstruck line obviously with Elizabeth Arden.

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:48 AM

OhMySweetValery wrote:

Thank you!

is she still selling dresses?

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Clueless wrote:
    Yeah, she had a clothing range with walmart a few years ago and a headband range in 2010 with ban.do (one of them is in the UK store and a special one made for the Love Story tour performance).

Thanks! Is everything in the US store?

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Elysia Swift wrote:
    She also has some headbands in the online store and she has the Wonderstruck line obviously with Elizabeth Arden.

Thanks!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:57 AM

OhMySweetValery wrote:
    Clueless wrote:

Thanks! Is everything in the US store?

I couldn't find any of the jewellry :( I was hoping it would be there, I'm from the UK too.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:02 AM

OhMySweetValery wrote:
    OhMySweetValery wrote:

Thank you!

is she still selling dresses?

not in stores but i'm sure you scour the internet and find one

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:05 AM

I live in the UK too, so I have no idea!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:40 AM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:

Oh, I always assumed you were Canadian for some reason. I thought there was a maple leaf in your sig but now I look at it again....well, I'm just an idiot who doesn't know a maple leaf from a regular leaf.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Clueless wrote:

Oh, I always assumed you were Canadian for some reason. I thought there was a maple leaf in your sig but now I look at it again....well, I'm just an idiot who doesn't know a maple leaf from a regular leaf.

It actually is a maple leaf! (Has a father who is obsessed with trees, and taps trees to make maple syrup)

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Clueless wrote:

OMG! I thought so too! I'm also an idiot who assumed that was a maple leaf!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.