Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sold Out!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 10:40 AM

So I already bought my Keds, but I was wondering to see how many were left, because I knew they were limited edition, and I bout mine like 2 hrs after they came out and they were already back ordered until December (which made me sing Back To December A LOT), and I was just curious. So I went to store.taylorswift.com and they were OUT OF STOCK! and i knew they probably wouldn't get more so, I hope you all bought yours!
I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Sold Out!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 10:49 AM

WHAT!!
    Cher! and 1D!!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 10:58 AM

theres no more Keds?
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 11:12 AM

journeys.com and nordstrom.com still have them last time i checked
    I used to be REDgirl1022

Credit to:TaylorHeart13 and iwasascarletletter

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 11:14 AM

crazy! i want them so badly

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 11:49 AM

hey guys! i know this is off topic but i just created a Taylor connect and it says i need 10 posts before i can create a thread. I have been commenting on people's topics but nothing changes. Help please?

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 12:48 PM

SwiftLuv1313 wrote:
    hey guys! i know this is off topic but i just created a Taylor connect and it says i need 10 posts before i can create a thread. I have been commenting on people's topics but nothing changes. Help please?

Hmmm...Thats weird it says you have 0 posts, but you just posted one now and you did a few times earlier. My post number seems to be stuck too. Every time i post i look at how much I am at and it is still on the same number :( It is probably something wrong with TC, not you
    IF YOU WANT A REPLY OR ARE GIVING A REPLY BACK TO ME PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN SEE IT AND RESPOND IF NEEDED
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I got to Speak Now on August 14, 2011
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RE: Sold Out!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 1:57 PM

They have to have them at a few stores, right?

I hope they're not completely gone, I'm putting that on my christmas list!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 (for avatar, too!)

-credit to AllOverAgain

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:13 PM

I got mine from Nordstrom a few weeks ago, and they are back ordered, and won't ship till like December 7th or something. :P
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mctoxh4JwV1r5v48co1_500.png

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:07 PM

nordstrom.com,keds.com,and journeys.com should have more in by December.I got mine the day they came out and they sold out on keds.com in 24 hours!!!
    I used to be REDgirl1022

Credit to:TaylorHeart13 and iwasascarletletter

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:37 PM

A lot of stores that sell them are getting more in sometime in December, i guess they only made a limited amount to see if they'd be a big hit and since they were, now they know to make more. I plan on getting mine the minute they are released again.

Signature by: Heather.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:10 PM

I'm trying to get them but there are sold out all the places I have looked :((
    I Spoke Now on August 14, 2011

I love you like I love Taylor, Liam,chocolate,baking, sparkles,and getting the last word and that is true LOVE!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:11 PM

It looks like there will be more in December. I'm surprised they sold so fast! Maybe they only made a small amount originally.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:25 PM

I know they sold out on her site soo quickly!! :) Hopefully they will get more in!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:48 AM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    It looks like there will be more in December. I'm surprised they sold so fast! Maybe they only made a small amount originally.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

I think that too. They might have done that so first you hear stuff like "What! Sold out" and then they come back to get a bigger hype.

1 made by storyofusisatragedy
    2 made by trixieswift

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:12 AM

I hope I can get some, they're really cute & would be cool to have. :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:46 PM

i really want them :D
    Emmy

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

-whos that girl? whos that girl? JESS

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Taylor has the RED Keds on her website!!!!! You can order them today, and since it's cyber monday - free shipping!!!!!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Really want to get them !
    Be you

: Sold Out

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 5:09 AM

Omg. What This is great

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 6:12 AM

I didn't buy them, I want them though!

Made my kerri.

Made

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.