Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

From where can i buy it?

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 7:37 AM

Hey Swfties! I really like the Taylor's Keds Shoes, im from Bulgaria and they're not available here... i wonder if you know from where can i buy it? :) Thanks! :) x
Proud Swiftie and Directioner! Yep, that's me, stop trying to change me! :) x

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: From where can i buy it?

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 7:57 AM

amazon.com ????? idk try it tho
    LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE taylor swift!

Re: From where can i buy it?

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:38 AM

They are sold out on the offical Keds website and here too, but they are available at Journeys.com and Nordstrom.Com

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:53 AM

PrincessParty wrote:
    They are sold out on the offical Keds website and here too, but they are available at Journeys.com and Nordstrom.Com

I didn't know they are selling them also! Good to know! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Ya I know that if you want to buy them at Nordstrom you can get them in December, that is when they are going to be selling their second group of Taylor's KEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
    1~LongLiveTaylorSwift&Swifties!~3
    Swiftie since 2006-7!!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Big Thank You, Guys!! i'll look for it
    Proud Swiftie and Directioner! Yep, that's me, stop trying to change me! :) x

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:28 AM

does anyone know when portland goes on sale im assumimng after the febuary 22 goes on sale if anyone know email me at abelcarlosmendoza@yahoo.com

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:03 PM

they are sold on taylorswift.com the store but they are SOLD OUT sorry I really want them too though!! :(
    Swifyforever&always13

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:28 AM

I would say to try ebay, amazon, or anything online really

- credit LongLiveTay13

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:55 AM

they are back on the taylorswift.com site! I ordered a pair today :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.