Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Keds Contest

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 12:26 PM

there's a Taylor Swift autographed keds contest! Go to keds.com for ifo!

TanyaxOh. Me. My Contest Graphics. Are you REDy?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Keds Contest

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 12:58 PM

thanks for sharing!

- credit LongLiveTay13

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 5:51 PM

thank you!
    Hi, Im sydneyknight13.
    I am a singer-songwriter who plays the guitar. My dream is so become a sucsessful country pop singer like Taylor. My lucky number is 13. In my victory, just remember me, when i make it shine. Twitter username: @sydneyknight13

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 6:48 PM

that is SO cool

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 7:36 PM

This is so amazing im signing up now! Thank you SO MUCH
    Hi, Im sydneyknight13.
    I am a singer-songwriter who plays the guitar. My dream is so become a sucsessful country pop singer like Taylor. My lucky number is 13. In my victory, just remember me, when i make it shine. Twitter username: @sydneyknight13

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 8:38 AM

can you enter if you are in the UK?
    If you're lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift
    I am terrified by the fear of being average - Taylor Swift
    Fearless isn't about being 100% unafraid, It's being terrified but then jumping anyway - Taylor Swift

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 1:13 PM

taylor29star wrote:
    can you enter if you are in the UK?
    If you're lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift
    I am terrified by the fear of being average - Taylor Swift
    Fearless isn't about being 100% unafraid, It's being terrified but then jumping anyway - Taylor Swift

sadly not

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Facebook :(

All by me!

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Ahh I just entered!

They look so cool!

If you don't win, you can definitely buy them once they come out! They come out the same day RED is released, the 22nd!
    "Fearless" Tour: 6/5/10 and "Speak Now" World Tour: 6/26/11
    August 13th, 2012 was the most magical day of my life. The day I spent with Taylor. Taylor Swift.

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Thanks! :D
    xx

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 5:55 PM

I signed up. Keeping my fingers crossed!
    8.28.09 * 6.5.10 * 8.27.10 * 6.3.11 * 6.25.11 * 6.26.11 * 11.22.11

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Cools thanks for posting!!!!
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 10:23 PM

cool!!!
    RED. October 22.

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 10:44 PM

I'm totally entering Thanks!!!
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2173441#post_16207961

[url=http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/]http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/[/url][/signature]

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 10:53 PM

I entered!!!!
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2173441#post_16207961

[url=http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/]http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/[/url][/signature]

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 12:42 AM

I live in Australia and I know the comp is only open to the US, but do you think I would be able to buy some and have them shipped ??????

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 4:25 PM

THANK YOU!!!!!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 (for avatar, too!)

-credit to AllOverAgain

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 12:07 AM

so cool!
    RED. October 22.

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 10:18 PM

awesome!!!

^by the AMAZING Primafacie!

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 10:18 PM

entered
    RED.......The Beginning of a New Era!!!!!!!!!
    By Imeg99
    By DAAA
    By DAAA

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 10:19 PM

lol im trying to post on all of the forums on this page

^by the AMAZING Primafacie!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.